4.10 star(s) 154 Votes

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
Awesome JOB!!
I have a question can you make additional customization options for: endurance, resistance, tightness of vagina and anus?

Sorry for my bad English. Cheers
Thanks.

By PM I meant private message - I'm trying to keep the thread here uncluttered by my posts :)

The short answer is I'm focusing my efforts on enabling users to do it themselves through the custom UI system. Sadly the above values are in a collection, so you can't add them... yet.

I'll add this to the wishlist; one way or another you'll have a way to do this in the next release.

-T-

Last edited:
Reactions: Misty and caralho24
Jan 7, 2022
If I start with ten groups, do I have to get through a gazillion bad auditions before I get to any level 2 models? Do more groups make the initial grind larger?

Nov 11, 2020
Anyone able to nail down girls desires? I try talking to them to gain favorability, even if I can get it up to almost half they wont take close off and do not want to do anything sexual. Even with cheats I check what I can do to them and where. I grope/prod/rub them all over and can't raise their arousal more than a quarter the bar then when I say its time to go they are all "really? I was hoping we could fuck around". Are they just broken? or is there some steps I'm missing? Are they just fucking with me? =P

any advice please thank you

beefenstein

Jan 29, 2019
Tried to do that, aaand she refuses to do custom poses.

She fucking refuses to give a blowjob "because her chest has been exposed"?
The personality modeling in this game is completely bonkers. Now I'm getting girls whose anger bar starts shooting up immediately when they load in.

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
I saw your girls, they look much better than what I was getting, but still not quite doable for me. I'm not trying to be rude here, I respect everyone's tastes, but I said, at the end of my post, that it was stricly my opinion. I didn't want to criticise who thinks different

I only managed to create 2 doable girls. I think the mod does not allow you to change everything, so you still need a good seed to be able to polish it.

This game made me think: what makes a girl look good? I wonder if the developer collects any data to answer this question. I know people have different tastes, but maybe there is a trend.
For me it's a bunch of things.
No hollow cheeks, unless it's a suck face.
Youthful face over all, 1.0.0.0 monkey had two age sliders, young and old. I liked the max young and 0 old settings
0\"/0 eye angle
cute nose
full lips on a wide mouth (for better sucking)
short but thick neck
slim shoulders and biceps, but hefty forearms and large palms.
small ribcage
thin waist, but chubby belly
huge waist and ass
thiccest legs in the world
small feet
The model of another Unity game, Poke Abby is my ideal model, except for the small breasts and too short hair.
And damn, that voice makes me wet just by thinking about it. But that game has only 2 sex poses and no BJ route.

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Anyone know if there is a way to angle your penis? Anytime I try to stick in in one of the girls I almost always have to have full back rotation otherwise it just ricochets up their crack. Can't really seem to get it to work in any of the positions.

And if your trying to put it in her but It's like there are no positions.

Any tips would be appriciated. Thanks
The best position to butt fuck her is "Rise your legs up" on the table side.
Vagina hitbox is too big, agreed.
Having a cheated penis is fun and rewarding to look at(25 and above in both length and girth), but unless her holes are 4 or above in rating, she probably won't even fit it.
try combinations between C,V and piston distance(scroll middle mouse button)
when you're pulled back, your penis is pointing down
when you're pressing forward, it points up :/
max crouching limits your pistoning distance.
with monkey, you can Scale your character (K), depending on if she's on the desk;
or doggy, or laying on the floor
Newest Monkey seems to be 1.6.2 and supports .json commands.
but keep a copy of the .json file in case it breaks :p

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
The personality modeling in this game is completely bonkers. Now I'm getting girls whose anger bar starts shooting up immediately when they load in.
you rated their mother's "anger" stat either 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 or 10
try rating the bad bishes either 0 to completely randomise them, or 1 to limit their show.
find better candidates and rate them 5 and above if you have no auto rating, or..
if you have auto rating, you can go record hunting.
keep only the highest scored ones above 0.

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
That's not how it works. The PNG file has and embedded JSON. If you open it with a hex editor you can see that the image and the character info are completely unrelated.
Exactly. The image part of the PNG contains a capture of the model as it looks in-game; the JSON part describes the actual model appearance and personality. Altering the image part will have no in-game effect.

Be aware: some graphic tools will discard the JSON part when saving. Always keep backups..

-T-

4.10 star(s) 154 Votes