4.10 star(s) 153 Votes

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Please find attached a new experimental Monkey v1.6.2.

PM me if you have any issues with this update.

-T-

This release contains the first version of a custom UI system. You can now define your own UI elements in monkey.json and connect them to the game. See JSON_Quick_Guide.txt.

Release notes 1.6.2
- Can load the new 8.3.x save format
- Added a new setting to disable player shadows
- Added player shadows to the xml and to potato mode
- Several new custom controls, including spotlight intensity and color
- A new custom UI framework

Install Instructions
- As people are still having install issues, this now includes
- Backup any existing save files (%UserProfile%\Documents\TValle Games)
- Create a new folder (ex: C:/SMA)
- Install SMA 8.2.x or later and make sure the game works
- Open the Monkey archive and copy ALL files to the same folder (ex: C:\SMA)

Existing installs
- Delete monkey_configuration.xml, copy monkey.json to ..\BepInEx\config\ and replace monkey.dll

How to use
- Commands are shown in the title bar
- Fly camera: hold right mouse button and use WASDQE to move, use spacebar to switch input between camera and player, shift to go fast, alt to go slow.
- Options are located in Monkey_Configuration.xml, custom UI definitions in monkey.json.

-T-

Signature: Monkey1_6_2.7z
Size: 518073 bytes (505 KiB)
SHA256: 526F8604930550AA758D5A8AD33F8AC65240BB73F26483F79EB6A3CC3FC771CB
What is camera volume and why am i now blind?
Jokes aside, top stuff as useual.

sergii-g

Oct 5, 2017
Anyone know if there is a way to angle your penis? Anytime I try to stick in in one of the girls I almost always have to have full back rotation otherwise it just ricochets up their crack. Can't really seem to get it to work in any of the positions.

And if your trying to put it in her but It's like there are no positions.

Any tips would be appriciated. Thanks
try to turn ON x-ray by pressing "0" and "9" (for mouth and bottom part). And watching on it try slowly (at first stages) insert(changing the angle of Your pelvis by mouse scroll, the high by "c" and "v" buttons, and distance, and everything with hold ALT button - this way - Your movements will be slower). Important - She must be already warmed up . If You start insertion , when She's not too excited - She will be wiggling, and trying to jump off. But if She's horny (for example, You made Her cum couple times before, or Her default stats already has high level) - You will easily come to the point. And i was shoked, when saw, that they even trying to help You with it. I don't want to spoil all surprises - just experiment - and You will find out. The game is amazing. I can't imagine, how was it made to unite all mechanics, which it has. The creator is genius.

bomj

Aug 15, 2016
There is a bug for me, usually during dialogue, where the entire screen flips upside down. Like even the main menu is upside down and you just get stuck having to exit. Happened twice to me in one day

sergii-g

Oct 5, 2017
There is a bug for me, usually during dialogue, where the entire screen flips upside down. Like even the main menu is upside down and you just get stuck having to exit. Happened twice to me in one day
did You install fix from their patreon page? I had the same pb, but after installing that fix - evth seems OK now. Didn't have these "flips" *crossed fingers*))

Reactions: bomj

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
A few notes:
- For everyone still experiencing the flip UI, some version linked in this thread are incorrect. Head over to and download the full hotfix version that should be called "SMA 0.8.3b (hotfix).rar" - it's free.
- For people not able to save in game, Discord users reported their AntiVirus was blocking access. Make sure you white list both the game and save folders.
- For people having trouble installing Monkey, follow the new install instructions. In specific, try installing to C:/SMA - BepInEx won't work non-ascii characters in the path (like in your username).

-T-

Last edited:

elmoomin

Dec 28, 2020
Jesus fuck this game is so underrated! Sure, it's a bit rough on your options controls and stuff, but the interaction once things get going is FANTASTIC. No joke, girls are more responsive/active than some women u find on real life. Infinite kudos to the developer, way ahead of other games where u just select your positions.

Wishlist to improve the experience:
- Toggle automatic predefined thrust motion to free your hands.

lexlucky

Jul 5, 2017
I have a bug in v0.8.3B.
Sometimes picture freeses but sound indicates core still works. But picture freeses till game restart. Each 5-10 minutes.
I hadn't seen this bug in previous version of this game.
Win 10, Ryzen 3600, 32Gb RAM, GTX 1660 Super.
P.S.: One time I had picture turned upside down, frozen except X-Ray(0). I've got out to main menu but picture was still upside down.

Last edited:
Reactions: Leksus5

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017

-T-

This release contains the first version of a custom UI system. You can now define your own UI elements in monkey.json and connect them to the game. See JSON_Quick_Guide.txt.

Release notes 1.6.2

Install Instructions

Existing installs
- Delete monkey_configuration.xml, copy monkey.json to ..\BepInEx\config\ and replace monkey.dll

How to use
- Fly camera: hold right mouse button and use WASDQE to move, use spacebar to switch input between camera and player, shift to go fast, alt to go slow.
- Options are located in Monkey_Configuration.xml, custom UI definitions in monkey.json.

-T-

"return to monke" gets a whole new meaning with this mod! :whistle:

Reactions: Ryohky

Draven72

Sep 7, 2019
I have a bug in v0.8.3B.
Sometimes picture freeses but sound indicates core still works. But picture freeses till game restart. Each 5-10 minutes.
P.S.: One time I had picture turned upside down, frozen except X-Ray(0). I've got out to main menu but picture was still upside down.
1644134131789.png yea... this thing? just got it myself

Reactions: Leksus5

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
I have a bug in v0.8.3B.
This is noted in 'Known Issues.txt' as 'rare', but skimming through this thread indicates that it isn't. I think I'm going to start knocking stars off my review for every week it goes unaddressed.

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
I'm managing to get much better looking females doing the following:

1. Lock current level at 1.
Very important because if you have 2 sets of girls, it will take twice as much time to improve it.
And, with level 3, it gets even worse, because you are rating ABCCABCC, so it takes 4 times longer to improve set A. Meanwhile set C is improving at half speed, but it is still trying to catch up with A and B.

2. Instead of starting with the ugly models and giving them bad ratings, I just load a model I like with Monkey and rate it 10.

Here are some examples of the randomly generated females:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I used this girl as the 'template'
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
One 'problem' I had is that, once, the game 'randomly' created a model that was an exact copy of the one I was using as the template. So it may be wise not to rate 10 all the time, but add some 9's or 8's for some variety. Or maybe using more than one model as template. I didn't test these ideas, though.

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Think i theorized a good way to play progressively with "auto" on.
Basically you slowly increase the "minimum".

Meaning you choose a number as a minimum, any time auto gives a number below that number you manually decrease that to a 0 to force it to "try again".
Gonna see how it goes when i next play.

kvasir629

Oct 22, 2017

-T-

Release notes 1.6.2

Install Instructions

Existing installs

How to use

-T-

Awesome JOB!!
I have a question can you make additional customization options for: endurance, resistance, tightness of vagina and anus?

Sorry for my bad English. Cheers

4.10 star(s) 153 Votes