4.10 star(s) 153 Votes

flar

Aug 17, 2016
im wonder sometines why they let make games,if theyr not capable to create a good one,no expirience at all
How to get experience if you don't start somewhere. Getting a beta test and feedback is very valuable for developers. Very few people can make a decent game at the first try without feedback.

Pink Man

Jun 21, 2018
Bug: All of a sudden the dong is the size of a baseball bat. Had to activate cheats and manually reduce values to bring it back to normal. Any fixes?

alin20

Jul 12, 2017
yes ,your right ,but in real world people will not respond like that game was created,full of hate and sensitive.

Dogless

Aug 17, 2017
Few suggestions & issues:

1. Penis is jelly. It needs to be hard
  2. Needs auto guiding for insertion
  3. Needs auto-movement
  4. Only POV sucks. It needs free camera.
  5. Female needs to be proactive in sex
  6. Sexier outfits and BDSM content
  7. Pubic hair

Iluha

Mar 13, 2019
Is it possible to save the changes made in the body, face, etc. of the favorite girls again? Overwrite saves.

johnconnor9999

Mar 19, 2020
I do not understand what i am doing wrong with the Monkey cheats. They do not appear

It was working fine until i downloaded the latest version of the game - 8.3b.
Once I opened the new version, they did not appear anymore.
I tried to delete all at once the folder in Docs and let the game create a new one, reapplied Monkey 1.0 and then substitute the .dll file. Nothing.
I deleted everything, downloaded the hotfix version of the game, re-downloaded Monkey 1.0 and do the whole process again. Nothing.
I tried to move the game main folder to C: -for some reasons- . Nothing

What am I missing? Beside the folder in Docs and the game folder, is there any other folder i can tamper with to make this work?

Reactions: orynakibr

A.K.A87

Feb 3, 2021
Few suggestions & issues:

1. Penis is jelly. It needs to be hard
  2. Needs auto guiding for insertion
  3. Needs auto-movement
  4. Only POV sucks. It needs free camera.
  5. Female needs to be proactive in sex
  6. Sexier outfits and BDSM content
  7. Pubic hair
I agreed until you went overboard and went beyond the 5 points, loose the last 2 and you'll have my thumbs up ;)

Reactions: Destruct122

sergii-g

Oct 5, 2017
help me please to understand, what do i do wrong? Already several times - i was in situation , when girls are already 3-4th levels, and i'm still 1st. Then comes day, when the room is empty, and only options to "go home"/rest/skip the day left. At right top part of the screen is the text - You need at least level 3 to unlock this group. I tried with "auto-rating" option, and without, but my level always stays at "1". Write me please, how to solve it, and level-up at least?

furyto

Jul 21, 2018
I don't really think the game can create beautiful females on it's own. Without monkey mod, this game would fall from 5stars to maybe 2stars in my opinion
I posted a couple girls on the sharing post, those are not modified with monkey mod (behaviour is, at least the gene pool is, not directly those) and hey are not ugly by any stretch of imagination, i always try to make good looking faces (didnt achieve anything above 8 by my standards but still good), if you learn how to evaluate each part you will manage to get pretty ones too.

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
help me please to understand, what do i do wrong? Already several times - i was in situation , when girls are already 3-4th levels, and i'm still 1st. Then comes day, when the room is empty, and only options to "go home"/rest/skip the day left. At right top part of the screen is the text - You need at least level 3 to unlock this group. I tried with "auto-rating" option, and without, but my level always stays at "1". Write me please, how to solve it, and level-up at least?
Can you take a screenshot of that unlock message for me?
Assuming you didn't accidentally enable the cheat "Lock Current Level," it can take between 6-20 weeks to reach the next level. When there are no more models, it makes you skip until Monday, then you gain a level.
And I'm still not sure what "Model Level" means or if it even does anything: the way the dev describes how the game plays, it makes no sense.
SMA 1.jpg

• Red Heart
Reactions: sergii-g

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
I posted a couple girls on the sharing post, those are not modified with monkey mod (behaviour is, at least the gene pool is, not directly those) and hey are not ugly by any stretch of imagination, i always try to make good looking faces (didnt achieve anything above 8 by my standards but still good), if you learn how to evaluate each part you will manage to get pretty ones too.
I saw your girls, they look much better than what I was getting, but still not quite doable for me. I'm not trying to be rude here, I respect everyone's tastes, but I said, at the end of my post, that it was stricly my opinion. I didn't want to criticise who thinks different

I only managed to create 2 doable girls. I think the mod does not allow you to change everything, so you still need a good seed to be able to polish it.

This game made me think: what makes a girl look good? I wonder if the developer collects any data to answer this question. I know people have different tastes, but maybe there is a trend.

sergii-g

Oct 5, 2017
Can you take a screenshot of that unlock message for me?
Thank You very much for Your response. It's not possible already to create screenshot, and maybe - no needs. I skipped several weeks with empty rooms, and one Monday it leveled up me, and girls started to appear again. In CHEAT menu - i decresed only pain and annoyance multipliers. For others - left as default.
I thought - level - means - smth we must upgrade, or it will be upped - dependantly of our actions. But - in this game - level of main character (as it seems in gameplay) - in fact means - time period.
Will see.
Thank You!

Reactions: Chrathrard
4.10 star(s) 153 Votes