4.10 star(s) 153 Votes

Rysion

Jan 20, 2018
anyone knows why the mod only half works? i cant seem to be able to change the girl's body proportions. but undressing her with it works. help

boobthief

May 25, 2017
The flipping screen bug has been reported on the and the developer is aware of it. Looks like they're working on it now. Seems to be something to do with the lighting or the updated game engine.

It's probably nothing to do with specific graphics cards or drivers etc. so I'd wait for a fix from the developer.

Reactions: sicka11 and Shin969

slocal

Sep 23, 2020
game is glitchy, crashing after a few minutes (I think this has been noted before). The game flips on the x-axis and some controls lock out. This makes the game effectively unplayable.

aside from that I think the idea of the game might be fun.

The controls and options in the game need serious reworking though: moving/looking are not particularly intuitive, and it's very easy to get stuck, despite the world being only a small room. I also got a model to pose following my lead, but the controls didn't seem to work at all... or at least I couldn't get her to actually move. It seems unfair for me to rate this game as is...

Tiziusacasus

Feb 28, 2018
Aside the Austrialian glitch, has anyone manage to save one of the models or a preset? I can only load the ones generated in past version, and i can't find any new one in the respective folder...

Berk_Rider

Feb 26, 2018
is it just me or this version is impossible to save profiles?
it pops the "saved" but when I try to load there's nothing...

minyar13

Feb 18, 2020
weird bug, suddenly, when i the model was on the floor, the menu/radar and options were flipped over the horizontal axis and mirrored. the mouse stopped responding, keyboard for menu still worked, movement did not.

edit: i just noticed it in the knows issues. i did not start a new game for 8.3, it was an 8.2 save
Listed as "rare" in the known issues but happens constantly in the newest version.

LazyMage

Jan 12, 2019
I don't comment much but i really like this game. I was using monkey and got the "Aussie" glitch and used L to turn off all the graphics choices and it un-glicthed the only on that brought the glitch back was the scene light choice so I think it has something to do with the lights.

Reactions: allnightmask

alin20

Jul 12, 2017
Game has potential, but wow 50% of the time the girls anger bar goes up as soon as they spawn and they leave before I even look at them. I also cant look at the girls without the bar going up. Maybe only 1/6 girls I can even TALK TO. 1/20 girls I can even begin to get anywhere with but then I simply touch their shoulder and their pain threshold maxes and they leave. WAY TOO PUNISHING to the point its unplayable atm.

"Don't look at my shoulders" "Don't look at my back" "Don't look at my face" how am I supposed to play the game then? Why is this even a mechanic
im wonder sometines why they let make games,if theyr not capable to create a good one,no expirience at all

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
TValle pushed a hotfix for the UI inversion issue (8.3b). I suspect there are likely several other issues and crashes cause by the Unity engine/hdrp version upgrade. Engine upgrades are never boring...

I plan to test this version with the latest Monkey - if the game is stable enough I'll release a patch soon that will allow loading the new 8.3 file format.

-T-

RockyVA

Feb 1, 2018
TValle pushed a hotfix for the UI inversion issue (8.3b). I suspect there are likely several other issues and crashes cause by the Unity engine/hdrp version upgrade. Engine upgrades are never boring...

I plan to test this version with the latest Monkey - if the game is stable enough I'll release a patch soon that will allow loading the new 8.3 file format.

-T-
I've been running the hotfix for about an hour. So far all the bugs I experienced with 8.3b are resolved. No more flip or lock up. Monkey worked as normal with the hotfix but I didn't try to load old saved girls.

bams86100

Mar 12, 2019
How do you edit girls via monkey? The sliders don't make a difference for me, and some of them are even stuck, the rest of the functions do work properly though

Reactions: DreamDrum

Godrick_Lemon

Mar 23, 2019

-T-
It's stable, update me here when you release please with a reply, huge fan. Latest Monkey does not allow the ability to hump in 3rd person.

knyght

Apr 21, 2017
As people said the hotfix patched the Australian bug. Yet In this run i still have been unable to find something fappable, and i will not give up and settle for a Charly Sheen. I wonder if my rating is the problem?
I normally go like:
0.- Charly sheen 1.-blob 2.- ugly male 3.- male 4.-ugly female 5.- female 6.-not ugly female 7.- okish 8.- ok 9.-nice 10.- unobtanium
Yet even 6s are scarce.

Btw are changes with the monkey mod rateable to stack the deck?

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
As people said the hotfix patched the Australian bug. Yet In this run i still have been unable to find something fappable, and i will not give up and settle for a Charly Sheen. I wonder if my rating is the problem?
I normally go like:
0.- Charly sheen 1.-blob 2.- ugly male 3.- male 4.-ugly female 5.- female 6.-not ugly female 7.- okish 8.- ok 9.-nice 10.- unobtanium
Yet even 6s are scarce.

Btw are changes with the monkey mod rateable to stack the deck?
I don't really think the game can create beautiful females on it's own. Without monkey mod, this game would fall from 5stars to maybe 2stars in my opinion

Tiziusacasus

Feb 28, 2018
is it just me or this version is impossible to save profiles?
it pops the "saved" but when I try to load there's nothing...
Tried the new hotfix, the antivirus blocked the first attempt at saving a profile. I have given SMA permission and now everything works properly.

4.10 star(s) 153 Votes