4.10 star(s) 153 Votes

boblicticious

Jun 16, 2017
For everyone who has been getting the "Australia glitch", I just got done playing for about a half hour and didn't get the glitch at all (despite the last 2 times I played I got the glitch within 10 minutes of starting the game). The one thing I DIDN'T do at all during this playthrough (which didn't glitch) was activate the 9/0 mouth/crotch xray. I was wondering if perhaps the glitch is tied to that feature (cause I did notice the xray looks different in this version than it did in the past couple versions).

Parigar

May 4, 2020
For everyone who has been getting the "Australia glitch", I just got done playing for about a half hour and didn't get the glitch at all (despite the last 2 times I played I got the glitch within 10 minutes of starting the game). The one thing I DIDN'T do at all during this playthrough (which didn't glitch) was activate the 9/0 mouth/crotch xray. I was wondering if perhaps the glitch is tied to that feature (cause I did notice the xray looks different in this version than it did in the past couple versions).
Nah, for me it happens in the profile editor, no x-rays there...

P.S. it's not rare at all, it happens every time

Furiousrawrr

Dec 10, 2017
The game is neat, but holy shit does it bug out upside down. Its bit clunky, wish it was more fappable friendlier it would be alot better. Option to change keybinds. Sad to some have bugs to. Nice premise and interesting models.

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
I wish the dev give us a new type of girls with different skins like blue, red, green skins and etc...
I wanna make Widowmaker from Overwatch and other fantasy, and sci-fi stuff.

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
Maybe im dumb, but how can i play with customized girl?
Apparently, as I just discovered, later levels generate MUCH larger pools, so it's best to do so early. You can save each day until you find a face you like, then quit without saving. If you want to have her keep appearing as a normal interview (for the perfect picture) you can manipulate the RNG to put her as the last (and thus only) encounter. Then you can open your phone with "3" and take a picture for Single Interview.

Shame_Wizard

Jan 12, 2021
The rating should just be a single 0-10 scale. It is really bizarre to have an "evolution" sim programmed in, but then have so many buttons and dials. A random mutation rate, a new population and the best girl always saved would get the same results with vastly simpler rating tools would eliminate the need for the auto-rater.

bams86100

Mar 12, 2019
Is there a way to work your way up to level 4 and keep level 4 ladies or do you must redo the cycle everytime

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
Is there a way to work your way up to level 4 and keep level 4 ladies or do you must redo the cycle everytime
Under "Cheats" you can lock the current level to keep generating from the current "batch." Or, if your asking about the new "Model Level" thing it says on their paperwork, I have no idea what that is or if it even means anything. :unsure:

bams86100

Mar 12, 2019
Under "Cheats" you can lock the current level to keep generating from the current "batch." Or, if your asking about the new "Model Level" thing it says on their paperwork, I have no idea what that is or if it even means anything. :unsure:
You cycle through ladies until they reach a certain level (usually 4-5) and then at the end of the week there is a new batch and you must do the cycle again, those lvl4-5 are way more willing to do stuff and it actually takes a while to find some, I want to see if I can get level 4s until I say otherwise

flar

Aug 17, 2016
weird bug, suddenly, when i the model was on the floor, the menu/radar and options were flipped over the horizontal axis and mirrored. the mouse stopped responding, keyboard for menu still worked, movement did not.

edit: i just noticed it in the knows issues. i did not start a new game for 8.3, it was an 8.2 save

sicka11

Aug 7, 2017
Just gotta troubleshoot this somehow, if I knew more code I'd help bc the upside down bug is drivin me crazy.
Got a rtx card and once the bug hits the screen rendering freezes and as soon as I hit escape the screen goes black with the hud forever being stuck on screen, hopefully this gets fixed.

Reactions: KamenZ and Anas

Yaemoe

Jun 10, 2017
Unplayable is broken after 5-10 minutes the game freezes, changes language
and the dialogues are put backwards.
I give it a -6

pallekewling

Aug 23, 2016
Just gotta troubleshoot this somehow, if I knew more code I'd help bc the upside down bug is drivin me crazy.
Got a rtx card and once the bug hits the screen rendering freezes and as soon as I hit escape the screen goes black with the hud forever being stuck on screen, hopefully this gets fixed.
Same here, on a 3070. It would be fun to know if someone doesn't have this bug and what graphics card they use. I've deleted the folders in Documents and AppData and it's still there so I don't think it's got something to do with old data messing with it.

Luiz 愛

Apr 15, 2021
Same here, on a 3070. It would be fun to know if someone doesn't have this bug and what graphics card they use. I've deleted the folders in Documents and AppData and it's still there so I don't think it's got something to do with old data messing with it.
I haven't had any problems with the game so far and I use a GeForce GT 1030 video card, forgive me for the english :/

sicka11

Aug 7, 2017
Using a 3060Ti

4.10 star(s) 153 Votes