4.10 star(s) 153 Votes

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018

Haven't tested it much yet but the sounds are a nice addition.

Consider supporting the game if you can.

Edit: I seem to be having a problem where the screen flickers then the escape menu is upside down if I open it. The only way to fix it is to restart the game. I'm pretty sure its the version since nothing on my end has changed from the last. It's already happened about 3 times within an hour.
change log??

UrbanDrench

Dec 25, 2019
It seems to me that you have an older version of the monkey mode!
Update to the latest version and you'll see the options!
ty ty. Will do.
Edit: Not sure how to get the new version of monkey. I downloaded the one linked on the original game page and it shows the options to actually change how the females look and stuff but doesn't actually do them.
Another Edit: Got it. Also someone should pin the new version of monkey on the actual page. Ty once again.

Last edited:
Reactions: mike999

mike999

Mar 21, 2018
Reactions: UrbanDrench

srg91

Nov 30, 2017
Fantastic work with Monkey, Thora! It really saves you entire hours of frustration.
Could you add a menu for labia color too, please?

Shin969

Jul 24, 2020
Is anyone else having some issues with Monkey on the 0.8.3 version?

I've tried pasting in the directory with the game folder and it's not coming up in-game (works fine on 0.8.2)

Update: (fixed) seems like it needed that winhttp.dll that the older version had that was missing in this installation.

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
Is anyone else having some issues with Monkey on the 0.8.3 version?

I've tried pasting in the directory with the game folder and it's not coming up in-game (works fine on 0.8.2)

Update: (fixed) seems like it needed that winhttp.dll that the older version had that was missing in this installation.
Yes, this appears to be a common mistake. Monkey relies on , which is added when you install the original Monkey v1.0 mod. The winhttp.dll/doorstop are used to hook/bootstrap the mod to the live unity process.

For reference, the SMA game folder should look like this (arrows shows the additional files installed for BepInEx):

1643587695403.png

When in doubt, just follow the installation instructions in a fresh game directory; it 'should' work.

-T-

Reactions: Shin969

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
If you are experiencing any issues with Monkey in 8.3, please PM me.

Note that the game appears to have issues including random crashes and inverted UI - those are unrelated to Monkey.

The only known Monkey issue so far is 8.3 models no longer load as the save file format changed. I already have a fix, but will wait a bit to see if any other issues are found.

-T-

Last edited:

realaccount9

Jun 14, 2018
Love it so far.

Any chance we can get more/better cum physics or control?

Would LOVE to see cum drooling out of the model's pussy down her thighs in the future.

Reactions: Maccafloy

Jhony234

Dec 25, 2018
there's a way to fix low fps when u are with a girl on the room? i get 60 fps constantly when im alone but when i do an interview the game go to 12-14 fps o_O wtf

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
there's a way to fix low fps when u are with a girl on the room? i get 60 fps constantly when im alone but when i do an interview the game go to 12-14 fps o_O wtf
I think the "help menu" (ingame) mentioned changing some GPU software settings if you have graphical issues. Might help you.
Ill check settings in a sec if you need more direction.

EDIT:

Patch notes said:
-Genetics: The random generator was improved on genes using indexes. These genes are: hair type, eye type, skin type, eyebrow type, etc.
-Genetics: The random generator was using default values of zero on many genes.
Lol, more genetic bugs? make more sense with each patch why things are so annoying. lol.

Notes said:
I'll build more features, but they won't be as difficult as implementing sounds, which is a rather difficult subject for me.
Ah so we can thank the implementation of sound for how lackluster the last few updates have been. Great. Maybe some content to follow now that nonsense is over...

Last edited:
Reactions: rkev and Jhony234

Jhony234

Dec 25, 2018
I think the "help menu" (ingame) mentioned changing some GPU software settings if you have graphical issues. Might help you.
Ill check settings in a sec if you need more direction.
That is for AMD users i have Nvidia, i tryed everything and even with all on low on lowest resolution keep happening =;= xD

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
That is for AMD users i have Nvidia, i tryed everything and even with all on low on lowest resolution keep happening =;= xD
Hmm... Well the games not known for its performance or graphical fidelity.
In fact id say both are pretty bad in this game. Especially for a such a "simple" one, that being of so little going on in it. No AI, no enhanced graphical features...
it just generally doesn't run well, id guestimate its the lighting mostly.

Did you have the issue in older versions?
You could try installing the monkey addon, it has a feature that disables some of the graphical fluff that i think increases FPS substantially.

Reactions: Jhony234

Jhony234

Dec 25, 2018
Hmm... Well the games not known for its performance or graphical fidelity.
In fact id say both are pretty bad in this game. Especially for a such a "simple" one, that being of so little going on in it. No AI, no enhanced graphical features...
it just generally doesn't run well, id guestimate its the lighting mostly.

Did you have the issue in older versions?
You could try installing the monkey addon, it has a feature that disables some of the graphical fluff that i think increases FPS substantially.
First time i play it xD i will try the monkey addon ^^ thanks for the help.

Edit: nothing xD still the same even on potato mode hahaha

Last edited:

Dick_Bachman

Jul 17, 2020
The rendering scale might help with your FPS. Make sure it's set to the same resolution as your monitor.

Not that it matters because it's currently unplayable. Unless you're Australian.

Jhony234

Dec 25, 2018
The rendering scale might help with your FPS. Make sure it's set to the same resolution as your monitor.

Not that it matters because it's currently unplayable. Unless you're Australian.
i try it too, but as i say even on the lowest configuration the game dont pass 12 fps when is a girl on room, there's something weird with the game.

4.10 star(s) 153 Votes