4.10 star(s) 154 Votes

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
my post with instruction video
Can't you just type your instructions?

Looks like a Bepinex mod. If you've never used one of those before, you may need to update .Net libraries. If you have used them without problems before, I don't know what could be wrong. Should be as simple as unzipping to the gamedir's directory.

UrbanDrench

Dec 25, 2019
For some reason everytime I download this game, I can't use the computer. Any advice on how to fix this? I've deleted and reinstalled this game already.

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
Dear Developer.
Great Game.
When will you allow me to pick a woman of my choice. Since you have linked my preference to decision I make along the way? This is not a real world view of the women I like. One day I may want a ginger with big tits. Another a petite Indian. You are forcing me towards not real choices and I would like to turn that annoying shit off. And not have to start from scratch AGAIN

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
Surely someone has an answer for this:
1642907533662.png

I have this propagating mess of unused groups that is slowing down the file save/load. I don't think they're even used as reference for group generation. How do I delete these?

gasno

Sep 22, 2019
v0.8.2 Changelog???
Changes
-Custom Poses!
-Custom Poses: She will revert to a previous pose state if she feels she is showing too much.
-Custom Poses: added input sensibility configs.
-Custom Poses: added input descriptions for pose editing mode
-Custom Poses: going slow (Alt) or going fast (Shift) does work in editing mode.
-Custom Poses: added sensibility config for editing mode inputs
-Custom Poses: added dialogues for the "guide her" option.
-Custom Poses: added dialogues for the "Load" option.
-Clothing: Added a swimsuit.
-Synonyms: The probability of changing the name of some body part is much higher.
-Most of the time, she will explain why she will not do a certain pose.
-She will say if there is an obstacle in her way of performing a pose.

Fixes
-Now she talks if she likes something you are doing. (I'm not sure how it broke; it could have been a unity serialization error.)
-The obstacle detection algorithm has been improved.
-AutoRatings: skin color is better auto-rated.
-AutoRatings: sizes of ass, breast, and lips are better auto-rated.
-Custom Poses: handlers have the same size ignoring screen resolution.
-Custom Poses: You can no longer interact with the female while in editing mode.
-Custom Poses: while in editing mode, you can't interact with the desk anymore.
-Custom Poses: while in editing mode, the camera has no inertia.
-Custom Poses: hand pose works now.
-Custom Poses: bone hitboxes are thinner.

Notes
Custom poses are not a studio-style game mode or mechanism. It's just supposed to be used as an extra gameplay mechanic during interviews. I'm hoping to create a studio mode. It won't be as advanced as Illusion's studio, but something is better than nothing...
This implies that the models react to your bone editing inputs in real time.

What's next
-Settings for post-effects.
-Settings for scene lights.
-Camera angles.
-Hero humping recorder.
-Hero customizations.
-Female Sounds.
-Fixes for minor bugs in the genetic algorithm.
-Fixes for the know problems

spankbank

Feb 22, 2020
I installed the monkey thing for the latest version, is there a way to put the camera so I can see both myself and the model?

Pchit

Jan 24, 2018
I installed the monkey thing for the latest version, is there a way to put the camera so I can see both myself and the model?
Yes, with "r", on fly mode. But, before the last update of Monkey, we were be able to move while the fly mode was on. Now, we can't... I suppose there is a problem with this

• Hey there
Reactions: spankbank and Iluha

pataponjak3

Jun 2, 2017
Is there any way to transform your profile into a girl in single interview? The profile is already a .png, but naturally, changing it to the characters folder doesn't work

spankbank

Feb 22, 2020
Yes, with "r", on fly mode.
Firstly, thank you for your timely and informative response, I hope the movement in fly mode can be resolved, even if it is just mouse scroll that is enabled.

Secondly, I don't have 'fly' mode. I have the one where it's fixed, and the one to look with the mouse. Maybe I downloaded an old version of monkey? If this is the case could someone physically point me to the right version? I'm rather technically inept.

Pchit

Jan 24, 2018
Firstly, thank you for your timely and informative response, I hope the movement in fly mode can be resolved, even if it is just mouse scroll that is enabled.

Secondly, I don't have 'fly' mode. I have the one where it's fixed, and the one to look with the mouse. Maybe I downloaded an old version of monkey? If this is the case could someone physically point me to the right version? I'm rather technically inept.
After clicking "r", you have to hold right click, and move your camera with arrows, or WASD + mouse (to rotate)

I posted the link for the last version of Monkey, with instructions of Thora, on the previous page (133)

Reactions: spankbank

adamstan

Jan 1, 2020
And to regain control over the MC while in the fly camera mode, you have to press space - it switches the control between the MC and the camera.

Reactions: Pchit

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
And to regain control over the MC while in the fly camera mode, you have to press space - it switches the control between the MC and the camera.
Thanks!

The ability to switch between player and camera input via spacebar has been there since the first version of flycam.

What changed in the last version is suppressing all inputs in the same way TValle did it with pose cam. This was necessary to cohabit peacefully with the new game/pose cameras. A '*' suffix in the title bar shows when you are controlling the player in flycam.

I'm told the next version(s) of the game may have built in support for more cameras/views. I'm hopeful this will make Monkey's flycam obsolete and the developer can provide a more unified input scheme.

-T-

mike999

Mar 21, 2018
So....
We've got the girls.. Check(y)
We've got the monkey.. Check(y)
We've got the poses.. Check(y)
( Making and done by various people. many thanks to those guys for there time and inspiration ;) )
The one and only thing in my opinion missing is a clothing option to choose what the girls wears and color..
Great job to the developer!

Reactions: peterpiiter
4.10 star(s) 154 Votes