4.10 star(s) 152 Votes

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
Generation algorithm is still broken, as it seems to throw out upvoted personality traits in favor of unpleasant interactions. I managed to get a lvl8 girl, but she was not superior to lvl3 girls, and in fact generation degraded each level from there. Also, why are green hair and coal grey lips so frequent -- has anyone noticed that if you swap red and green channels with an editor, you get more plausible and attractive color combinations?

I panned this game in a review 6 months ago, and though I patreoned for months, development still hasn't given me cause to retract my criticisms.

martin518441

May 17, 2018
USE

THE

MONKEY
This is not a valid argument against his criticism ,he is right that not much has changed and that genetics are still pretty borked and that progress is slow with no really meaningful changes (poses system is the only big thing to come recently , I wouldn't call auto rating a good change because it's a bandaid that ignores the core problems of the game and tries to go around them , not very successfully too), stop reflecting criticism on the game's flawed systems and gameplay with "just mod it to make it playable".

Daggander

May 2, 2020
Pubes would be great.. Just textures of pubes. Not only does it look good, but it also makes the whole undress process more interesting.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
this game needs more Poses and the Option for Handjobs and Footjobs.
i mean its fun to "Use" their holes but i wish the Girls would be more... active
not only that but the custom poses themselves need to be better handled. right now, when you use a custom pose, the model will try to copy the pose 1:1, even if the scaling doesn't work.
costum pose needs to include stuff like specific "sticky position" (what i mean is that no matter how tall or small e.g. the hand of a character will always reach out to the hand positon of the custom pose if it was made "sticky"). let's say you make a custom wall pose with the back leaning against the wall. if you use a small character for the custom pose and later try it with a tall or thick person, it won't work or it will morph weirdly. here it would be very useful to set the back as the main focus and the feet as a second focus. that way the game knows that character xy's back will be set accordingly to the back value of the custom pose and with the added xz value of the back character xy will be adjusted to the feet value z. voila, even a tall character will now lean wit her back against the wall without her feet clipping through the floor or floating midair.

Reactions: LiyaNSFW

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
I'd like to include a better light setup in the next Monkey build. I can remove the hard spotlight shadows, but the entire scene would benefit from some light expertise.

If any artist, colorist or lighter plays this game and wants to help, PM me.

-T-

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
USE

THE

MONKEY
How does this make any sense if the Simulation is about Genetically Facial and Body Attribute improvement and making it's own decisions based on your interactions with it, if you intervene with those from the start ?

Though for mostly Anime/Hentai freaks seriously, i mean those preferences are so different for a serious simulation of preferences :D
I mean overall looking at this Genetical Base Anime/Hentai freaks at least will be never happy with the results ;)

Hmm some interesting research ideas never the less behind this and even getting payed for it :D, when you try to compensate your Universities Research cost ;)

I think that's new on Patreon :D

Last edited:
Reactions: dybal

Ji-sooh

Nov 1, 2019
I'd like to include a better light setup in the next Monkey build. I can remove the hard spotlight shadows, but the entire scene would benefit from some light expertise.

If any artist, colorist or lighter plays this game and wants to help, PM me.

-T-
I hate to request but if by any chance can you expand on the height, waist, shoulders (basically everything) on the next Monkey update? I don't mean adding anything new but more like make it so that we could create a monstrosity if you get what I mean

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Thora
Some good work ;)

T valle
A casting couch simulation that analyzes your preference is a crazy idea i like it :D
Also a very different new Idea for Dating Analytics Visualisation

Ji-sooh
Hmm your questions would be like do you go to the Gym often ?
Do you like muscles ?
What do you think about Anabolics ?

And soon your Level 10 Dream Bone Crusher comes through that door ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: LiyaNSFW

LiyaNSFW

Mar 25, 2020
Thora
Some good work ;)

T valle
A casting couch simulation that analyzes your preference is a crazy idea i like it :D
Also a very different new Idea for Dating Analytics Visualisation

Ji-sooh
Hmm your questions would be like do you go to the Gym often ?
Do you like muscles ?
What do you think about Anabolics ?

And soon your Level 10 Dream Bone Crusher comes through that door ;)

dayum that was a very interesting video, thank you for sharing. Will check the guys channel further

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
I hate to request but if by any chance can you expand on the height, waist, shoulders (basically everything) on the next Monkey update? I don't mean adding anything new but more like make it so that we could create a monstrosity if you get what I mean
I don't plan to support supersizing additional body parts directly.

Supersizing is accomplished by bypassing the game safe limitations and modifying internal private values. This approach has many drawbacks - including being brittle, requiring a lot of code/effort and breaking the game itself.

The reason I added some supersize controls was to help develop a generic data driven custom slider system. In theory, this will allow anyone to drive any game value without having to modify Monkey.

This is a complex problem to solve generically, and I don't know if/when it will be included into Monkey.

-T-

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ji-sooh

Ji-sooh

Nov 1, 2019
I don't plan to support supersizing additional body parts directly.

Supersizing is accomplished by bypassing the game safe limitations and modifying internal private values. This approach has many drawbacks - including being brittle, requiring a lot of code/effort and breaking the game itself.

The reason I added some supersize controls was to help develop a generic data driven custom slider system. In theory, this will allow anyone to drive any game value without having to modify Monkey.

This is a complex problem to solve generically, and I don't know if/when it will be included into Monkey.

-T-
Thank you for your works ❤

4.10 star(s) 152 Votes