4.10 star(s) 153 Votes

ArmoredRacoon

Mar 19, 2018
The everything going upside down bug happens to me every 5 minutes so it's impossible to play this game. I have to close the game and when I re-open it, it constantly opens on my second monitor for no reason so I am constantly having to switch it back to my primary monitor. The lack of chat options and ways to interact with the model in a positive way make increasing their favor-ability towards you also impossible.

Reactions: Wesieboy56

knyght

Apr 21, 2017
Yup also a victim of the reverse screen bug. Whenever i play this i can't seem to prevent myself from suspecting a younger pudgier Charily sheen paid to become the random seed for the models.

Reactions: spike0000

f00

Oct 4, 2017
the monkey cheat dosent change body
Try Monkey 1.5.2.7

https://f95zone.to/threads/some-modeling-agency-v0-8-3b-t-valle.84955/post-7305157

Please find attached a new experimental Monkey.dll v1.5.2.

PM me if you have any issues with this update.

-T-

Release notes
- Flycam code plays nice with the new pose cam
- New sluttify sliders
- Pain control​
- Experimental controls​
Autosex speed and deepthroat range​
Throat wear speed​
Supersize breasts and penis​
- Flycam properly intercept keyboard inputs
- A '*' suffix is used to denote when you control the male model​
- Monkey window captures scroll wheel mouse input
- Floating UI panel inputs are rebound to the active camera
- Camera FOV setting also apply to pose cam
- Gene injector support older save format (7.5+) and the ones created by SMA Save Editor
- Camera movement now use raw axis data - no more invisible wall when turning
- Code still prevent pitch/roll inversion​
- XML settings
- EnableLegacyInput: use only if having mouse issues (like VM hardware emulation)​
- MaxBreastScale, MaxPenisScale: adjusts the maximum value of the corresponding slider scale​
- Removed old free (pole) cam code

Known issues
- The male position is still used to draw Floating UI panels - moving flycam with UI panels open may look weird
- Switching camera during a fade to black may black out all cameras (don't do it)
- Supersize penis sliders won't work on previous version of the game as the game object was renamed

Install Instructions
- Backup any existing save files (%UserProfile%\Documents\TValle Games)
- Install latest SMA 8.2r2 or later + - make sure the game works
- Install the original Monkey cheat mod in the game folder - make sure it works
- Unzip and replace monkey.dll located in the game folder in ..\BepInEx\plugins\Monkey\
- Delete ..\BepInEx\config\monkey_configuration.xml if any - a new one will be created next time you run with latest settings

Nathanxm

Feb 11, 2021
Quick Work-around for the new bug ("freeze of game" in 0.8.3b):

Use Potato (button L) and deactivate scene lights for the first time.
For every follwing time with freeze hit "L" two times and u can play on with deactivated lighting...

Last edited:
Reactions: knyght

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
Whyyy are the faces still cursed? This is my 4th time starting this game over, and every face that isn't the same Joe Swanson is absolutely abominable in ways I can't even hint at.

Crown98

Jul 3, 2019
I'm stupid, can someone explain me something?
-Is the "Custom Poses Prototype" just a pose maker or it is the actual game with custom poses added in it?
-Are "both games" on the same version or the CPP based on an older version of the game (so without new content)?
-If I want to use custom poses made by other users I need to use CPP right? I can't use custom poses made by others in the original game right?

Jun 14, 2020
I played it for some "short" time, and I have one thing to say, this game could be one of the best if it was on VR, the controls (in my opinion) would feel really "natural" in VR setup, because on K/M, well, lets just say its kinda meh, but the overall idea of the game is amazing and thoughts behind it are there, and thats a very good thing.

Zoonma

Apr 13, 2019
Any news on a fix for the Australian "glitch"?
I would guess once there is a fix it will be updated. Its odd though, how could this have slipped past to release. All it took was 20 minutes of testing/playing the game. Could have just let it be even to trip it. Ether way, once he is aware of it I am sure he is going to switch his focus to it.

Apr 25, 2019
(Just my review)

Version 0.8.2

A one of a kind on F95Zone
Unique. 4.5 stars. Worth a play.

The good:
This feels like a "casting couch" simulator
The premise of rating girls in her various aspects and convince her to do more and more lewd stuff as you progress is a very engaging game mechanic.
The way you don't know what kind of girls is coming up next makes you wanna do one more and maybe just another and another and so one.
So there isn't a end game in that aspect.
i like how i can be a lewd guy that basically sexual harass her and can make it rape with the cheat mod.
You can make custom posses, download new once and share thous you made.
The dev. is listing to the community and seems to take there wishes and feedback to mind.
This is in my top 3 lewd games and i have played +100 games/novels from this site.

The bad:
Take the bad with a grain of salt since the game ain't finished.
The controls are very clunky and are in dire need of fine tuning, (in this version) in my opinion this should the dev. priority nr. 1 even tho they made laugh at times. The controls work just not very well.
As fun as it is to rate her, i would have been fine with just rating her face and not all the small things as nose, mouth etc.
The UI in general have way to many sliders especially in advance mode and when you play in the office it floats around instead of being hard locked to the screen.
it's fun making her willing to do more stuff, but it's a very slow almost a unnecessary grind at times witch also can lead to misunderstandings on how to progress with the game (especially for new players).
Get rid of the fog, it's like being in a pub before closing time with all that haze.
Again get rid of that damn fog! there no fog indoors and it looks bad. Getting the cheat mod to get rid of it is not right, at least make a in-game options for it please.

My wishes:
A wardrobe function so you could dress them up as you like.

Rating system by the models for the player, i am not sure but i think there is one, so if there is one, it should be visible with stars or something that in turn would grant you better models over time as it is raised.

The office room could be a little bit bigger even if there is upgrading for a bigger one planed.

Economy would be a nice addition for upgrading your office or get a better one that would make girls more willing from the start for an example. Also for buying cloths for them and maybe even sex toys.

Note:
If most of this is addressed over time, i change my rating to 5 stars.

Apr 25, 2019
Wow i start interview.
She say" Did you just stare at my jaw"
Then she say that this suck and she will leave.
I ask why and she reply:" Do i look like i'm interested in you, No so stop molesting me.

I didn't even get the chance to even touch her, hell i didn't even get the time to say hello and she's already going Hashtag me to.
i had a similar glitch where all there clothes where white (no texture only the mesh) and she would get offended by just looking at her.
Turns out that the path way was too long (putting the game in to many folders and/or with to long names).
This glitch is typical for Unity games.

knyght

Apr 21, 2017
Quick Work-around for the new bug ("freeze of game" in 0.8.3b):

Use Potato (button L) and deactivate scene lights for the first time.
For every follwing time with freeze hit "L" two times and u can play on with deactivated lighting...
This works, it does look fugly though. Without the lightning they all look like Charly Sheen with too much fake tanning cream.

What's the Australian glitch?
(I wanted to make a joke, but would probably get in trouble)
Seems to be a bug in the lightning which causes the screen to flip upside down therefore Australia.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Thora :)
There is such an abandoned game XStoryPlayer. This game is on F95.
There may be some not bad ideas for the genius TValle developer in my opinion, for example, for moving to another room. Btw, maybe the transformation of the protagonist:sneaky: or invitations to inspect the models of his "monster buddy". Don't judge me harshly. I'm a weirdo. But you and the developer are very talented and creative people. The game and your work are excellent and great. This is a video from the game XSP.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I agree, XSP is great (I bought it and still have it installed). Looks much nicer actually, the sex movements aren't as clunky, you can yank of their clothes and it just generally looks better even though it's about eight years old.

Unity can do much better than what this game offers, honestly. I hope work will be done with shaders and textures later.

DaisyChained

Feb 3, 2019
tried this game again, spent 40 minutes of telling girls to undress and being told no, rated them all 0 on exhibitionism, nothing changed. This game is clunky as hell, the room is to small, the movement of limbs sucks. It's promising, but frustrating to play and it requires a lot of polish in pretty much every aspect except the gene/girl editing system. Would not recommend as wank material in its current stage unless you're a reaaaaal slow burner with lots of patience.

Reactions: Chrathrard

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
tried this game again, spent 40 minutes of telling girls to undress and being told no, rated them all 0 on exhibitionism, nothing changed. This game is clunky as hell, the room is to small, the movement of limbs sucks. It's promising, but frustrating to play and it requires a lot of polish in pretty much every aspect except the gene/girl editing system. Would not recommend as wank material in its current stage unless you're a reaaaaal slow burner with lots of patience.
I've been having issues where it generates the exact same face and hairstyle for roughly 92% of 2,000 models. There's a lot of guesswork as to how exactly the game does what it does, but I'm convinced no one understands it, at this point; over the 2,000 models, about 96% of them the game, itself even rated as a 0. It also ignores color restrictions and gives everyone neon yellow lips—but they're the right size and shape so it's auto-rated high (another chronic issue)!

Reactions: Parigar

boblicticious

Jun 16, 2017

Yeah, I haven't looked at the code but it seems like what giving a rating of 0 does is just throws out the setting (as opposed to recording a negative opinion of it. So I think what needs to happen is you need to get somewhat lucky with a girl who will take 1 or 2 pieces of clothing off and give them a 4 or 5 to get the system to generate girls that are willing to take at least that much off. If you find someone you can give a rating above a 6 to, I think that's when you're going to see the generation of the subsequent characters really start to reflect what you've indicated you like.

4.10 star(s) 153 Votes