4.10 star(s) 153 Votes

realaccount9

Jun 14, 2018
I don't know what's going on, but it's lagging like MAD all of a sudden. Can't get anything to load quickly.

I've got a new computer and nothing else is experiencing this lag.

Yeah, made a clean install, issue persists. Is there a location outside of the game folder where files might be held? I would like to delete those as well to see if that helps. Maybe in Documents?

Last edited:

furyto

Jul 21, 2018
I saw your girls, they look much better than what I was getting, but still not quite doable for me. I'm not trying to be rude here, I respect everyone's tastes, but I said, at the end of my post, that it was stricly my opinion. I didn't want to criticise who thinks different

I only managed to create 2 doable girls. I think the mod does not allow you to change everything, so you still need a good seed to be able to polish it.

This game made me think: what makes a girl look good? I wonder if the developer collects any data to answer this question. I know people have different tastes, but maybe there is a trend.
I understand what you mean, but realistically speaking and without knowing anything about programing i think that you wont get any "freedom" on improving the characters to real beauty levels. I will try to explain why I think this.

Once again, this are merely my thoughts from the perspective of someone with 0 developing experience, a huge 3kg grain of salt to take this.
It seems like the gene system works with a number of predefined items (30 types of eyes, lips, eyebrows, face shapes, head sizes, etc.) but for this kind of game to give the desired results it should have sliders as the base (eyes width, height, depth, position, etc. for each part of the body). It probably would be a HUGE time investment to make around 5-10 sliders from 1 to 100 for each part of the body, some requiring even more, this is the main reason why i think you wont achieve awesome 10/10 results.

My reply was not because i took ofense, maybe i worded it poorly, what i tried to say was that you can achieve nice results taking into account that is a young game created by what looks like a single person.

• Red Heart
Reactions: brasileirinho

DreamDrum

Aug 6, 2021
View attachment 1235313

Overview:
A variety of women will come to your office looking for a modeling career. Your job is to rate them based on looks and personality. Over time, your rating changes females showing up, Example: rating 10/10 -big chest females- will cause more -big chest females- to show up (same goes for promiscuity). This Improving effect only happens on certain days of the week.​

Thread Updated: 2022-01-31
Release Date: 2022-01-30
Developer: T Valle
Censored: No
Version: 0.8.3B
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Gameplay:

Developer Notes:
Caution: this version is no longer compatible with save games from past versions
DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

Custom Poses Prototype
Win
: - - PIXELDRAIN - -

Extras: Pleasure System Hints - Level System Explained - * - Guide - Cheat Mod* -
poses/girl file sharing

Voltanis thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1235314 View attachment 1235343 View attachment 1235351 View attachment 1235353 View attachment 1235354 View attachment 1235355 View attachment 1235356 View attachment 1235340 View attachment 1237142
The flip error bug added in the last changelog seem to are only caused when using the vagina xray

Harkunan

Apr 7, 2017
how to line up blowjob
- If u use monkey=> there is 'oral' section: gaging, throat ressistance etc
- Pleasure, arousal seems to affect It aswell
- aim close mouth, wait till she open It, then put in, after few times u should make It :)

Last edited:

Zalko

Oct 27, 2021
Just discovered this game. My first impression was that this was some absolute jank. I soldiered on through the first interviews, where the first models would just get mad at you for existing in their same reality plane. I got a grip on the movements (I unironically didn't know I could use my hand for like the first 30 mins) and understood the rating system -which I completely ignored for the first week since all the models in my office were eldritch creatures, so why bother rating them? Turns out it's extremely important to fine tune the game to give you models more to your liking as they level up, like someone more clever than me explained earlier in the thread. Also, the first time you manage to stick your dick in some model's hole is as rewarding as climbing the K2, and just about as difficult as well. Sometimes the physics can be exasperating, but still funny and enjoyable.

Obviously there are some things I'm not really fond of. First, the guy staying flaccid for days after getting exhausted, that just doesnt make sense in my opinion. Also, I don't really like that as I level up, the models levels get reset, and I have to start all over again. Which is extremely grindy and frustrating if for a group you don't use an auto profile rating (which I definitely recommend to use when you start having more than a group of girls).

All in all I think this game has great potential, I like the concept and the physics, and look forward to more updates and improvements.

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
Please find attached a new experimental Monkey v1.6.2.

PM me if you have any issues with this update.

-T-

This release contains the first version of a custom UI system. You can now define your own UI elements in monkey.json and connect them to the game. See JSON_Quick_Guide.txt.

Release notes 1.6.2
- Can load the new 8.3.x save format
- Added a new setting to disable player shadows
- Added player shadows to the xml and to potato mode
- Several new custom controls, including spotlight intensity and color
- A new custom UI framework

Install Instructions
- As people are still having install issues, this now includes
- Backup any existing save files (%UserProfile%\Documents\TValle Games)
- Create a new folder (ex: C:/SMA)
- Install SMA 8.2.x or later and make sure the game works
- Open the Monkey archive and copy ALL files to the same folder (ex: C:\SMA)

Existing installs
- Delete monkey_configuration.xml, copy monkey.json to ..\BepInEx\config\ and replace monkey.dll

How to use
- Commands are shown in the title bar
- Fly camera: hold right mouse button and use WASDQE to move, use spacebar to switch input between camera and player, shift to go fast, alt to go slow.
- Options are located in Monkey_Configuration.xml, custom UI definitions in monkey.json.

-T-

Signature: Monkey1_6_2.7z
Size: 518073 bytes (505 KiB)
SHA256: 526F8604930550AA758D5A8AD33F8AC65240BB73F26483F79EB6A3CC3FC771CB

Last edited:

Nathanxm

Feb 11, 2021
While I tried my best to handle common mistakes, if you break the JSON enough it will crash
Monkey. So... keep a backup around!
First rule of monkey club is: u do not crash the monkey! :sneaky:

Thx Thora. As outstanding as ever!

johnconnor9999

Mar 19, 2020
Please find attached a new experimental Monkey v1.6.2.

PM me if you have any issues with this update.

-T-

This release contains the first version of a custom UI system. You can now define your own UI elements in monkey.json and connect them to the game. See JSON_Quick_Guide.txt.

Release notes 1.6.2
- Can load the new 8.3.x save format
- Added a new setting to disable player shadows
- Added player shadows to the xml and to potato mode
- Several new custom controls, including spotlight intensity and color
- A new custom UI framework

Install Instructions
- As people are still having install issues, this now includes
- Backup any existing save files (%UserProfile%\Documents\TValle Games)
- Create a new folder (ex: C:/SMA)
- Install SMA 8.2.x or later and make sure the game works
- Open the Monkey archive and copy ALL files to the same folder (ex: C:\SMA)

Existing installs
- Delete monkey_configuration.xml, copy monkey.json to ..\BepInEx\config\ and replace monkey.dll

How to use
- Commands are shown in the title bar
- Fly camera: hold right mouse button and use WASDQE to move, use spacebar to switch input between camera and player, shift to go fast, alt to go slow.
- Options are located in Monkey_Configuration.xml, custom UI definitions in monkey.json.

-T-

Signature: Monkey1_6_2.7z
Size: 518073 bytes (505 KiB)
SHA256: 526F8604930550AA758D5A8AD33F8AC65240BB73F26483F79EB6A3CC3FC771CB
Nope, still does not work for me. Monkey cheats do not appear on screen, nor get toggled by any key.

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
Yes, with auto-rating profiles. You can create a profile for each group, and, in game, there will be an auto-rating
That means NO. You can't use a specific girl as a template. Your best bet to do that would be to try to create a profile which rates that specific girl as 10 in all categories.

Nov 11, 2020
Anyone know if there is a way to angle your penis? Anytime I try to stick in in one of the girls I almost always have to have full back rotation otherwise it just ricochets up their crack. Can't really seem to get it to work in any of the positions.

And if your trying to put it in her but It's like there are no positions.

Any tips would be appriciated. Thanks

4.10 star(s) 153 Votes