4.10 star(s) 154 Votes

KeShane

Jun 3, 2020
Install Instructions
- Backup any existing save files (%UserProfile%\Documents\TValle Games)
- Create a NEW folder (use "C:/SMA" if having issues)
- Install latest SMA 8.7+ in the folder and make sure it works
- Open the Monkey archive and copy all files to the same folder
Maybe a guide for those who newly installed this game would come handy,
because the game does not come with a monkey folder... obviously.
i looked everywhere and it's nowhere to be found...

simply need explanation where to drop your files when there is no monkey file/archive

• Angry
Reactions: LDV

fenix2d

Jan 28, 2018
any pro tips on how to stick it in their mouth? the way they moving their head is terrible. also light too. cant see where im stickin it
ps. also why every time when i ask them where can i touch them they wont tell me?

Last edited:

eldemarco

Jul 31, 2017
Installed the new Monkey version correctly, but when opening the new version of the game, Monkey options don't appear. Just the grey box where the sliders SHOULD be

masure

Aug 22, 2021
Hello.

I'm playing on MacOS through Parallels Desktop.
Problem is, the interface is too big, when I click "agency info" on the computer for example, I can't see the whole window (and I can't close it).
I tried changing the resolution but didn't work.
Any idea?

Pink Man

Jun 21, 2018
Is it possible to change the camera from 1st person to free roam without interrupting scenes? (Something like the custom poses camera movement)

Dunhalegit

Oct 16, 2021
Is it possible to change the camera from 1st person to free roam without interrupting scenes? (Something like the custom poses camera movement)
Yes, you need Monkey mod for that.

Aferter instaling the mod replace the "Monkey.dll" in "\BepInEx\plugins\Monkey" with the one in the .rar attached.
Also delete "monkey_configuration.xml" in "\BepInEx\config" you should get a new one next time you run the game.

Pressing R will switch cameras. You can move the camera with (right click + WASD)
Hitting Space will switch controls over the camera and Hero.

Got all this from a post I saw early, but couldn't find it to link.

Iluha

Mar 13, 2019
any pro tips on how to stick it in their mouth? the way they moving their head is terrible. also light too. cant see where im stickin it
ps. also why every time when i ask them where can i touch them they wont tell me?
The easiest sign that she will take in her mouth is to lift the dick to her mouth when the scales of consent and arousal are min 2/3 full.
Some girls can't put a dick in their mouth, even when the consent and arousal scales are full and after many orgasms. They don't like to suck cock because they have such genes. It does not help, even the almighty monkey.) This is a quest game.:sneaky:
Here are some tips on how to find the right, accommodating bitch.
By the way, I’m giving you a bitch, I haven’t used it myself yet) Tell me later how she is in fucking.;)
Скриншот 02-07-2022 213853.jpg Скриншот 02-07-2022 213935.jpg Скриншот 02-07-2022 213811.jpg Antonio Reisz.png

• Hey there
Reactions: fenix2d

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
I can confirm that the latest version of Monkey (v1.7.3.1 - here) is working fine with SMA v9.0a.

All issues so far have been traced to incorrect installs. Please follow the mod instructions carefully.

In rare cases, Microsoft Defender in some eastern Europe countries will block all access to the game save folder (\Documents\TValle Games\Some Modeling Agency). Monkey needs READ access to be able to load save files.

If you are still experiencing issues, pm me.

-T-

Last edited:

Witchpact

May 5, 2017
I'm having issues saving after a few weeks into Level 2 unmodded. I can save any time before that, but after that day there is no saving. I have tried to save the day before, restart the game, then save after that but it seems completely disabled. Are there any fixes for that?

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
They don't like to suck cock because they have such genes. It does not help, even the almighty monkey.)
You can always use Monkey sluttify function to make a girl do anything you want. If this is not working, do let me know.

The main issue with a model refusing a sex act is pain. If any of the model body parts (ex: lips, tongue, throat, etc.) generate too much pain, she will refuse regardless of consent and arousal state.

-T-

• Hey there
Reactions: LDV and Iluha

Iluha

Mar 13, 2019
If this is not working, do let me know.
No, no, the monkey is great. Maybe it has something to do with my playing style. I only use consent. I set consent value to 60-75% and try not to use other parameters.
Don't you think that the game needs some optimization? Recently there have been a lot of crashes when saving ... I'm level 8 and maybe this is due to the congestion of my saves. Maybe I do it too often. It didn't happen in my early levels.
I repeat: Monkey does a great job.(y)

4.10 star(s) 154 Votes