4.10 star(s) 154 Votes

Kraos

Jan 8, 2018
I can confirm that the latest version of Monkey (v1.7.3.1) is working fine with SMA v9.0b.

All issues so far have been traced to incorrect installs. Please follow the mod instructions carefully.

In rare cases, Microsoft Defender in some eastern Europe countries will block all access to the game save folder (\Documents\TValle Games\Some Modeling Agency). Monkey needs READ access to be able to load save files.

If you are still experiencing issues, pm me.

-T-
v9.0b?
Was it updated already? It says 9.0a on Patreon as well.

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
... I only use consent.
Consent is only one of thousands of variable the game considers when adjusting the model behavior. When in doubt, sluttify..

... Don't you think that the game needs some optimization?
Yes. There is 'a lot' of code being executed each frame to generate the model behavior. I don't believe much of it has been optimized yet, which makes sense during development.

All transactions and messages appears to be added to the game save; so I would not be surprised to see issues at higher levels.

-T-

bishinsenso

Dec 13, 2018
Yes, you need Monkey mod for that.

Aferter instaling the mod replace the "Monkey.dll" in "\BepInEx\plugins\Monkey" with the one in the .rar attached.
Also delete "monkey_configuration.xml" in "\BepInEx\config" you should get a new one next time you run the game.

Pressing R will switch cameras. You can move the camera with (right click + WASD)
Hitting Space will switch controls over the camera and Hero.

Got all this from a post I saw early, but couldn't find it to link.
version of monkey dll is very old one.

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
The monkey cheat mod in the first post is the newest one.
Just extract it to your game folder.
Monkey v1.7.1.3

boblicticious

Jun 16, 2017
I'm having issues saving after a few weeks into Level 2 unmodded. I can save any time before that, but after that day there is no saving. I have tried to save the day before, restart the game, then save after that but it seems completely disabled. Are there any fixes for that?
I'm having the same issue. Level 2, saved on a thursday... hoped that it was actually saving when I pushed the button and that the popup was just bugging out but no matter how far I progress into friday and even into the next week (saving before starting each interview), I reload the save and end up on that Thursday again.

Reactions: adem2024

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
I'm having the same issue. Level 2, saved on a thursday... hoped that it was actually saving when I pushed the button and that the popup was just bugging out but no matter how far I progress into friday and even into the next week (saving before starting each interview), I reload the save and end up on that Thursday again.
If you can, please keep a copy of your last save before it broke. I have cross posted your feedback on discord and see where it goes.

I noticed that every time you send a model out, all transaction details are added to the save file. It is quite possible that something is breaking overtime.

If you are running Monkey and willing to spend some additional time, you can turn on the console in BepInEx.cfg ([Logging.Console] Enabled = true). Normally the game (and Monkey) will output any error encountered there. Just pm me the error or post it to discord.

-T-

Last edited:

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Installed the new Monkey version correctly, but when opening the new version of the game, Monkey options don't appear. Just the grey box where the sliders SHOULD be
Hmm, Worked fine for me, can you share screenshots of what you are seeing and details of the resolution you are using?

AlphaJack

Feb 15, 2018
This might only be one pervs opinion, but I find receiving blowjobs from the models incredibly frustrating.

Some of them do not want to strip and are not horny enough to cum from being touched, however they will have intercourse so blowjobs are open. However they often wont get in position because "They don't want to expose their mouth"...

Then if you do manage to get them to get into a good position, they spend ages rubbing their face all over it, I cant tell whether this is an intentional thing (slightly weird to me, but don't kink-shame) or they just cant get it lined up properly while complaining "they are bored" and "Stop poking my face".

Usually to get them to line up properly you have to stand so far back, they have to bend over to do the deed, completely obstructing the view.

Then when the do finally put it in, they enjoy it, so its not like they should be avoiding.

So confused.

adem2024

Nov 4, 2019
0.9.0a need bug fix with saves.
p.s. to Julios your facepalm is inappropriate, I spent several hours idling, paying attention to the innovations of the update, before I saw that the save button stopped saving, well, at least this is the test version, as indicated.

Last edited:

Jamsalad

Mar 22, 2018
I feel like the auto thing is still trash. Also have a really hard time finding girls that actually want to be slutty. Most the time I can only find girls that will allow me to take advantage of them.

4.10 star(s) 154 Votes