4.10 star(s) 154 Votes

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Hmm, you are still measuring your breast in inches? How cute. :)

From Discord (not from me):
View attachment 1910182

You can override breast sizes limits with Monkey which is being apparently used by several users.

I stopped testing when they could no longer fit inside the room... Note: exceeding the game limits will break the physic and animation systems.

-T-
i didnt overwrite anything though. i got that weird woman naturally :p

but nice tiddy monster you created, nonetheless :LUL:

dQe2MUdTteDLi6

Jun 1, 2020
For the one or two people here that run games on Linux ;) ...
I'm one of those people now! Thanks for posting about BepInEx to work with steam, I don't think I would have gotten Monkey to work otherwise!

I am seeing consistent crashes running in wine even with this fix, mainly when loading a preset, saved character, and about every in-game week. Do you or any other Linux users know how to fix this? From the error log I see:

Code:
WindowsVideoMedia error 0xc00d5212 while reading Z:[...]/SMA 0.8.7b/Some Modeling Agency_Data/sharedassets0.resource

Context: Setting media type for first video stream
Error details: Codec was not found.

Track types:
   Video Track [800 x 600], type: AYUV
   Video Track [800 x 600], type: NV12
   Video Track [800 x 600], type: YV12
   Video Track [800 x 600], type: YUY2
   Video Track [800 x 600], type: IYUV
   Video Track [800 x 600], type: I420
but I'm not sure what that means. I installed windowscodecs with winetricks to my prefix and also tried v0.9.0a but still had the same errors.

bobcate

Jan 11, 2017
HOW DO YOU PLAY THIS GAME
The idea is to rate the girls so that the algorithm can evolve them into girls that you will like visually and personality wise.
It was kind of working at the beginning of the project, which is why I sank tens of hours into playing it, but later I believe the code got so convoluted, bugs overtook the game. And playing the game using mods that bypasses the entire algorithm became the norm.

Sep 11, 2017
Is there any way to make the girls stats random with the monkey mod? If I increase the consent for one girl, all other girls have the same level of consent.

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
Is there any way to make the girls stats random with the monkey mod? If I increase the consent for one girl, all other girls have the same level of consent.
The emotion control section of monkey works differently. When you select any item, it will be locked to that value. Simply click again on the toggle to 'unlock' it. The appearance and personality sections will update to the new model value when you start an interview.

-T-

Reactions: Duanne442
Sep 11, 2017
The emotion control section of monkey works differently. When you select any item, it will be locked to that value. Simply click again on the toggle to 'unlock' it. The appearance and personality sections will update to the new model value when you start an interview.

-T-
Ok thanks

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
Quick Monkey update - since the game is now using a lot of computed enumeration when sending models to other agencies, I had to bite the bullet and add proper enum support to Monkey. I have something mostly working now, but it was and still is... a royal pain.

This should allow you to define custom json sliders for things like race that will show directly the value computed (like hispanic - 'some'). In most cases those will be only for display as the game computes this from lots of genes internally.

Given the current state of the game and Monkey having no major issues, I will wait until the game is more stable to release an update.

As usual if you have issues or suggestions, pm me. And no, I will not do a VR mod :).

-T-

Teaser: (determining the model race is mostly a guessing game atm).
1657229441239.png

Last edited:

Matiasg

Jan 17, 2020
Hello, here I upload my character that I think is as similar as I could to Alita Battle Angel. If someone can improve it, upload it! I would appreciate!. I create 3 versions of alita

4.10 star(s) 154 Votes