4.10 star(s) 154 Votes

mikednew

Jul 8, 2022
Thank you I will send this to the developer. I don't need any more samples now.

-T-
Hi Thora! Are you a friend of the developer? I have some ideas about the game, if you can send them to him, I would appreciate it!

Quick improvements:

When "Start Interview Now" is selected, the MC should automatically turn to see the model, just like when selecting Dispatch Her.

The point of being able to press crtl+ mouse reels is to get up and down faster, right? how about putting just the crtl to raise or lower quickly pressing once?

When the rage meter reaches its maximum, the mc walks away and returns to the normal position. she says: "thats it, I'm leaving now". if you ask her to wait and she agrees, the dialog box disappears and his arm quickly returns to the extended position and constantly hits the girl, which hurts her. The right would be that after she says that she is leaving the character returns to the normal position and remains that way after she leaves, as it is assumed that some time has passed while she goes to the door, opens it and leaves. the same principle should apply when we select to go home. the other day, we should be dressed and in a normal position.

Models should blink their eyes faster.

The moans are fine, but the breathing sounds seem to have been generated by Ferris Bueller's PC. Improving these sounds sounds simple.

The sound of our hand passing over their body is like sandpaper. Maybe refine this sound (which I know is essential for us to know we're touching them, since visually it's hard to be sure).

Add dubbing. Their talking would make them even more real. Even if they are small phrases like: "I like this". "I love your hands". Maybe at first, just record lines when they were excited, so players would have more of this reward if they were strategic, careful and patient to be able to sexually stimulate the girl.

More complex improvements:

The amount of money you have directly reflects on the models' perception of you: it increases the level of favorability and even horniness. because a person with money does aesthetic procedures, pays for a gym, personal trainer, buys beautiful clothes. (visually, it could reflect on the player's clothes as well)

"Come Back Another Day" option. Not just dismiss her. Some model that we find interesting, but that we see that we are no longer able to evolve with her. Even models that say they need to go, we wouldn't just have the option of Wait, Why and Bye. But also "please come back another day". I think it is ESSENTIAL that we can evolve with a certain model that we find very hot even if we could not evolve with her in just one interview. thus, they would be like a kind of prize, a goal, the object of desire that will keep us playing until we get it. and after getting her, others would appear that we also think are hot and so on. that would keep us playing for days and days. saving the game and continuing. and looking to evolve to achieve our goals and get the girl.

In the TALK option, we could have more sentences that would reduce or increase their levels. Some lines make the girl hornier, some calm her down, some make her angrier. Immediately: they would already appear at the beginning of the interview, as well as the two initial lines. Or in a more complex way: they would appear over time or at levels of experience when we interviewed a certain number of girls. They could also be "bought" in an online shop by paying for online courses or themed books (Zen books for calming phrases, 50 shades of gray for sexually arousing lines, etc).

Maybe we could put on music. Each song could positively or negatively influence their various status.

Add a GRAB function. Although I find it difficult to implement this in this game. If the clothes were made of soft fabric, we could lift the models' skirts, for example. We could do it from behind, without them noticing if we were careful.. The grab option could be used on the breasts, or just the nipples too. Or in the hair.

A random idea: The game could start with empty space: you and a small table with a cell phone. The walls could be dirty or peeling. Bad lighting. We could tell them to go to the wall, but some would refuse saying that the walls are dirty. There would still not be the option to go to the DESK, because we still wouldn't have the desk.

With the money we earn, we could buy DESK, paint the wall, which would expand the options for positions.

Maybe in the beginning we would only have ugly models, and the beautiful ones would get angry just to enter the place (because the walls are dirty, the room without furniture).

The money would also be used to buy improvements to our appearance, which could increase their level of acceptance and even horniness (aphrodisiac perfumes) as time passes in our presence. We could also buy paintings and decoration items that would increase these levels. We could buy the computer, which would expand our contact with other companies and we could send more models making more money. Maybe we could buy them gifts. give drinks. In the F would appear the option GIVE, and in the options would appear the items that we bought.

Reactions: darklord36

mikednew

Jul 8, 2022
lol, yeah it's just a kink I have, not saying it needs to be 100% added but having it has an option you can opt into or a separate mod you would have to manually add would be nice for those who want the option
I think it could be 100% added. It would add an element of surprise, especially if there was no such option. It's good to surprise the player, even if negatively. A game where you have complete control over what happens is a boring game. However, as in real life, they would be rare. In the CROTCH option you could rate 10 when she has a dick. And them more futa models would come eventually. And for those who don't like it, rate 0 would be enough and no more futas would appear.

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
Hi Thora! Are you a friend of the developer? I have some ideas about the game, if you can send them to him, I would appreciate it!
Not a friend - just interacted a few times to improve game code and inter-operability with Monkey.

These are good suggestions, and I'll cross post to discord. You may want to join (for free) if you want to follow up.

-T-

Reactions: mikednew

Ji-sooh

Nov 1, 2019
Not a friend - just interacted a few times to improve game code and inter-operability with Monkey.

These are good suggestions, and I'll cross post to discord. You may want to join (for free) if you want to follow up.

-T-
Nice cheat engine. We finally got a height slider :'). I don't wanna sound braggy but can you by any chance make it also work that you can make specific body parts (like feet, shoulder, waist and so on) bigger?

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
Nice cheat engine. We finally got a height slider :'). I don't wanna sound braggy but can you by any chance make it also work that you can make specific body parts (like feet, shoulder, waist and so on) bigger?
Yes.

By default Monkey uses the game 'safe' values to make sure whatever you change works and gets used by the genetic algorithm.

Since many users wanted to exceed those safe values, I added a custom JSON system. It allows you to define new UI elements and override any game value you want. Of course, you'll need to invest some significant time to use it if your not technical.

I would recommend reading the documentation provided in the Monkey archive. Then for inspiration, look for the 'amazon' JSON circulated on discord. This overrides many game limits to make girls look like body builders.

-T-

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Hi,

Is anyone else able to see their save files work from v9, on the SMA editor? These dont seem to load into the site anymore. Maybe I missed a post... :(

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DevSteve

Ji-sooh

Nov 1, 2019
Yes.

By default Monkey uses the game 'safe' values to make sure whatever you change works and gets used by the genetic algorithm.

Since many users wanted to exceed those safe values, I added a custom JSON system. It allows you to define new UI elements and override any game value you want. Of course, you'll need to invest some significant time to use it if your not technical.

I would recommend reading the documentation provided in the Monkey archive. Then for inspiration, look for the 'amazon' JSON circulated on discord. This overrides many game limits to make girls look like body builders.

-T-
where is the discord?

borka

Jul 21, 2017
Hi all.
i decided "save problem".
u need have 2 ver of game 0.87 and 0.9, when u broken savebotton in v0.9 -> u need open 0.87 and save game after broken-> this save will work on 0.9v.

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Hi all.
i decided "save problem".
u need have 2 ver of game 0.87 and 0.9, when u broken savebotton in v0.9 -> u need open 0.87 and save game after broken-> this save will work on 0.9v.
Thats a good idea.

But it doesnt work.

What happens is you get to a certain point and it just no longer allows saves.. The End.

There is a preliminary step where your game will not save but if you leave and come back it will work again, but only for a limited time. (I think this is what you were experiencing).

There is no work around between versions..

Last edited:

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Im wondering if MM is actually causing some of these issues and save file bloating, relating to the save issue. As I started a completely fresh game, played for 12 hours on and off over the weekend and had no problems at all.

• Thinking Face

Vivec

Aug 31, 2017
Im wondering if MM is actually causing some of these issues and save file bloating, relating to the save issue. As I started a completely fresh game, played for 12 hours on and off over the weekend and had no problems at all.
It's not related to Monkey. I don't have Monkey installed and I experience the "save problem" since yesterday. I was able to save the game without problem for several days until then...

Reactions: DevSteve and IXL

mikednew

Jul 8, 2022
About the "save problem":

You just start a game without enabling auto rating. I'm playing like this, and so far I'm able to save normally.

EDIT: someone said It won't last... :(

EDIT2: the guy told me today that he uses Monkey. I dont use the MOD, so I guess my save is OK because I dont use autorating. You can try it.

Last edited:

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
Im wondering if MM is actually causing some of these issues ..
While it's always possible that Monkey causes issues, the first thing I do with a new version is test without mods - and I hit this and several others issues.

By design Monkey doesn't write to the file system, nor overrides/modify the game code. C#/Unity is surprisingly safe and makes it hard to write unsafe code.

Based on the stack traces , it looks like the json library runs out of memory when writing the save. As every model you send out adds new entries in the save file (and in memory), it is likely that overtime something is breaking. You might want to just dispatch girls like in previous versions until a patch comes out.

-T-

Last edited:
Reactions: DevSteve and IXL

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
While it's always possible that Monkey causes issues, the first thing I do with a new version is test without mods - and I hit this and several others issues.

By design Monkey doesn't write to the file system, nor overrides/modify the game code. C#/Unity is surprisingly safe and makes it hard to write unsafe code.

Based on the stack traces , it looks like the json library runs out of memory when writing the save. As every model you send out adds new entries in the save file (and in memory), it is likely that overtime something is breaking. You might want to just dispatch girls like in previous versions until a patch comes out.

-T-
I was just wondering if the data that is now being saved if mm is used, has greater character data then perhaps available from the standard game itself. I just noticed that the save game file is somewhat massively bloated when I used MM, where as now, I am at the same point I was before, bit its 10% the size where I started a fresh game totally.

Clutching at straws obviously, but just sharing what I am seeing. It could have nothing to do with it. Im assuming someone has pointed out this issue to the original game dev, as nobody seems to have said he has acknowledged it... here.

4.10 star(s) 154 Votes