4.10 star(s) 154 Votes

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
User Demagol over on Discord did a separate mod allowing you to change a model clothing. While there were some issues with it, it had a nice ingame UI and looked promising.

Once TValle adds clothing to save files, it should be simple to add them to Monkey.

-T-

Reactions: DevSteve and IXL

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
User Demagol over on Discord did a separate mod allowing you to change a model clothing. While there were some issues with it, it had a nice ingame UI and looked promising.

Once TValle adds clothing to save files, it should be simple to add them to Monkey.

-T-
Im reviewing it now, thanks for the heads up. It seems to have confused a lot of people as there are two plugin folders. I was putting it here at first... lol Sorted now though. Its buggy as you say, but a good start.

1657779649510.png

Correct location:

1657779626433.png

Last edited:

demagole

Sep 8, 2019

-T-
Thanks for putting this out here.
I just released a new version (V1.1) with some fixes and new clothes.
I welcome any feedback.
As always, put the content of the zip inside the plugins folder of BepInEx in your SMA install.

ice2222233333

Dec 12, 2017
Clothes Editor V1.1 .zip i put it in there 3 differ ways does not work the ui inside monkey in the game is it suppose to have interface how does it link
i did not see a link in the code

Last edited:

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Thanks for pointing out what should be obvious! They behave like spoiled children who don't accept disagreement. The guy reached the height of ridicule by following my comments on other topics just to "harm me" with "facepalms". it's pathetic!

Anyway, I've paid more attention to him than he deserved. Don't waste your time either.
first time here eh?

these three stooges julios, devsteve and IXL are always frigging facepalming everything that doesn't go in line with their words, even facepalming people who are asking why xy doesnt work. i mean, that game is such a buggy mess, its totally okay to ask. and the search bar is unfortunately also a mess as it doesnt sort by date, making it tedious as hell to find the most recent answer to a question.

but hey, lets be assholes and facepalm everything instead of just answering it, jeez. really not healthy for a community to be that toxic.

tomcody111

Aug 12, 2017
seems to be bugged at the moment. at some point it simply doesnt work anymore. might be related to auto-rating, cant say for sure though. someone else mentioned that he didnt use monkey and didnt have any save problems so far. :unsure:

Stopped saving for me after I leveled up. Can't tell if its from that or monkey or a certain amount of interviews that triggers the bug.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Daxter250

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
How use it?
Just to add to Demagole's note, you do need to start an interview (have a model in the room) as the interface will not show otherwise. I think its best to have the model naked to get used to it, but its up to you.

Press N as Demagole has said, you can then use the tick box in the User Interface that comes up, on a particular garment and then create a colour using the RGB sliders and apply it. You can also also change the material types as well using the button and apply as well.

This should get you started.

There are a few bugs where for example, you may have the model naked, and have all items unticked in the UI but some clothes wont remove, this is compounded by not being able to ask the model to remove the clothing as its not a listed item there either.

To get around it, I now use MM to re-randomise the clothes and remove them all manually and start over, without leaving the room ect.

Im sure the little bugs will be addressed at some point, but this is exactly what I was asking for ages ago. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: DevSteve

Elconite

Apr 10, 2022
dude the game is really good but now i'm having trouble with saving
It's really not. It was a few releases ago but the guy has been reaping much more money than he's put the effort in to earn. This game is a time/money pit and you are all his alpha testers. I paid for it and that was cool but the dude spends no time on it. If you don't understand programming you may think it's magic but take my word for it... he's stuck on minimum effort gear.

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
If you don't understand programming you may think it's magic but take my word for it... he's stuck on minimum effort gear.
I kind of understand programming... Can you elaborate on how you get to the 'stuck on minimum effort' part?

Not trying to pick a fight here, but my experience has been different. I tend to decompile and analyze most versions of SMA, and if anything I'd wish the dev would stop making so many changes. It is creating a ton of work for Monkey.

Now I'm not sure I like the direction of the game (i.e. doubling down on profile) and the last few releases were disappointing. The dev radio silence and the buggy releases don't help either.

But I'm not sure it's lack of effort. The code is unusually complicated, and perhaps the dev got caught in the Patreon Treadmill effect - you push out half backed features each month, until your code is so brittle your velocity drops to zero...

-T-

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
The models seriously need to stop talking when they're in blowjob pose.
I reported this issue to the dev a while back; the genes controlling expressiveness don't seem to be working and getting to a blowjob is difficult because the model will talk instead.

In the meantime just uncheck Monkey->Custom->Overrides->Female->Reactions. This is using custom json, so you can adjust it if you like.

-T-

VoitKO

Apr 23, 2020
How to funk in this game ? Where is that * put it in * button ? Thx in advance peeps.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 154 Votes