4.10 star(s) 154 Votes

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
I reported this issue to the dev a while back; the genes controlling expressiveness don't seem to be working and getting to a blowjob is difficult because the model will talk instead.

In the meantime just uncheck Monkey->Custom->Overrides->Female->Reactions. This is using custom json, so you can adjust it if you like.

-T-
I feel like the dev should give you a cut and get you onto the team!

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
I feel like the dev should give you a cut and get you onto the team!
Thanks, but no thanks!

The only reason I picked up Monkey was to learn Unity, C# and modding. Active development is likely drawing to an end.

If this became more than a hobby, I'd rather work on my own games...

-T-

Reactions: n0rpxxx

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
guys i have another problme with saves.
As i said in a previous post i couldn't save with the existence file do i started a new game and i could save again til a certain point, now i can't save again.
i don't have anything installed sucjs as mods etc

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
guys i have another problme with saves.
As i said in a previous post i couldn't save with the existence file do i started a new game and i could save again til a certain point, now i can't save again.
i don't have anything installed sucjs as mods etc
Indeed. Some have had the same issue.

I myself have not yet, im on Level 13 but I started a fresh save in this new version totally. Maybe its just luck.

I suspect there is something wrong somewhere causing it, so you will have to wait. There is a work around which kind of works but its not 100%, which is to continue the game with the other earlier version for a week (in the game) and then revert to the latest version which will allow you to continue again, until such time it happens again.

Reactions: kiava

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
Shouldn't it be possible to clear out corrupt groups and girls from the save file using Unity Explorer? I know they must be loaded into memory and saved back to file, because my load/save times are getting equally longer. I just can't locate the mess it's made.

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
I would not use UE for this.

You can open the Default.sav file directly. It is just a zip compressed JSON. Use 7zip or equivalent and and extract the default.json and hack away.

Make sure you have a backup because you can easily break the file.

-T-

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
No, I mean only when clothes on and NOT for all clothes (just like tight blouse, shirt or sweater), of course not. Just want to add variety.
I understood you want added variety, but unless we have control over their wardrobe, RNG's gonna fuck up a perfectly beautiful woman with clothes the interviewer doesn't want.
A generation limiting option would be nice. Limit the stats/clothes options, that go haywire in the first place
(like the way you can limit colours).
Because right now, most models get F-ed in the stats for no reason. Especially the hollow cheeks stat.
It creeps up on ya.

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
Indeed. Some have had the same issue.

I myself have not yet, im on Level 13 but I started a fresh save in this new version totally. Maybe its just luck.

I suspect there is something wrong somewhere causing it, so you will have to wait. There is a work around which kind of works but its not 100%, which is to continue the game with the other earlier version for a week (in the game) and then revert to the latest version which will allow you to continue again, until such time it happens again.
hmm thanks, do we know at least what is casusing this problem ? i mean i can't start new games and hope in luck :ROFLMAO:

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
i swear everytime i wanna put it in her mouth she keeps talking but the end results is worth
there was some kind of stat/tick box that can be turned off.
something about vocal reactions. not facial expressions, not voice volume, instead reactions.

elhombre

Jun 6, 2017
ok i cleared all game data, i got to the end of level 2 and saving stopped working.
Ok, I have no save file corruption at lvl4... yet :) , I was also blocked sometime at lvl2 before.

But now, this gameplay I didn't send models to any other agencies., my acc is 0$ , still no save corruption.

It is a long shot, but just maybe.

Reactions: matser18 and IXL

FooBarMan

Jun 16, 2017
I keep seeing references to the player's level (sometimes like 2.8), girl's 'level'. Where can you find these levels?

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
I would not use UE for this.

You can open the Default.sav file directly. It is just a zip compressed JSON. Use 7zip or equivalent and and extract the default.json and hack away.

Make sure you have a backup because you can easily break the file.

-T-
This file is over 500MB, couldn't even open it with NP++. Got it open with notepad, but I don't even know where to start with this:
1658586377704.png

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
This file is over 500MB, couldn't even open it with NP++. Got it open with notepad, but I don't even know where to start with this:
This is standard JSON - there are a lot of resources online to help you learn the format.

I'd recommend using a code editor - for example visual studio code from Microsoft (free). Rename the file with a .json extension as most editors will then provide an option to 'format/beautify' the file, and make it easier to understand.

Most entries should be self explanatory; you may need a Spanish dictionary for some terms (ex. Nivel is level, piscina is pool, etc.). The hexa m_id are usually unique labels pointing to another object inside the file, etc.

Make sure you keep backups, as modifying this may corrupt the file itself.

-T-

peetee33

Jun 18, 2018
Is there a newer guide that takes into account auto-rating? Is it enough to just see the model and dismiss her with the auto-rating or do you need to do more? How long should it take to get to level 2?

4.10 star(s) 154 Votes