4.10 star(s) 154 Votes

tongueudeep

Dec 1, 2020
Since updating to the latest version (I just instantly started using Monkey as well, so idk if a vanilla run would not cause this to happen), I can get to somewhere around week 3 (I think it's week 3, Thursday) before saves just stop working. Literally can save on Thursday but the game simply refuses to save on Friday of the same week. I didn't even notice until, after a few times of closing and coming back to the game, I realized it was always Thursday.

Monkey is the only reason this doesn't piss me off, since I can basically cut corners and make the girls and interactions I like in the first week. Also, I have considered the fact that I could just not close the game, as my system could handle that just running in the background, but oof.

It's a weird issue. I do remember in other versions that the game progressively took longer and longer to save. Maybe it's related?

BTW, yes, I completely removed all files and data before downloading and installing the latest version. But since I'm a bit confused and also interested, I am going to try and remove everything again and see what happens.

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
I've had confirmation from the dev that he is aware of the issue and that it was a game problem.

I also assume this will be fixed in the next release.

I'm waiting for the game to be stable enough and for the agencies to be more fleshed out before releasing a new Monkey. It required quite a bit of change, so I'll do a closed beta when ready.

-T-

Sikirash

Oct 3, 2018
New version 0.9.1

Changes

-There are three new ways to gain favorability, all by taking photos.
-Each model will arrive at the interview with a different type of modeling in mind.
-Press 4 to pull out a camera.
-The favorability requirements for new models are now more of a hierarchy. Before, it was a complete and total mess.
-Minor improvements to agency response dialogues.
-Added five unlockable agencies.
-Some other small changes to the favorability calculus.
-Player inputs will be disabled while editing model profiles.

Fixes

-The user interface panels were not drawn correctly.
-Almost all of the models were dishonest due to a bug in the "Personalidad" class.
-Sexual interactions now unlock sex agencies.
-Generic dialogues with "I'm" are now being used when they should be.
-The "No se puede guardar un evento en memoria que ya ha finalizado" error has been downgraded to a warning, and it will no longer prevent the game from saving.
-Small fixes in generic dialogues

Last edited:

ji280896

Mar 5, 2019
-Almost all of the models were dishonest due to a bug in the "Personalidad" class.

What does this mean and what impact did it have in gameplay?

Sikirash

Oct 3, 2018

What does this mean and what impact did it have in gameplay?
Majority of girls were giving "That is considered private information" type of answers when asking them about touching. Just annoying thing having to touch them to check if they will get pissed off.

boobthief

May 25, 2017
Now listen carefully 007, with this new camera you will be able to increase the model's happiness by 0.0000000001% each time you take a photo. So in just a few days of clicking the model will let you ask her if she want to take her clothes off. Then she will say no. Amazing!

HillDweller

Mar 31, 2020
-There are three new ways to gain favorability, all by taking photos.
-Each model will arrive at the interview with a different type of modeling in mind.
Jokes aside, if they get the balancing right and it's not horribly grindy, then this could actually make for a rewarding feedback loop. The one right now (try to caress them without breaking any bones) gets boring after a short while.

r3L4x

Feb 4, 2019
Can someone explain me what is the point of money in this game? There are no shop, you cannot offer money to girls.

Game have huge potential, developer needs to implement few more rooms, and player need to have functions to sit on couch, or chair, or lay on ground. With this people can make more custom poses.

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
Can someone explain me what is the point of money in this game? There are no shop, you cannot offer money to girls.

Game have huge potential, developer needs to implement few more rooms, and player need to have functions to sit on couch, or chair, or lay on ground. With this people can make more custom poses.
Its still in development.

krazy4games

May 4, 2018
Did something change with the interface recently? whenever i bring up the interact menu the only options i have are chat and go to. no options for clothes, poses, etc... bug or something else?

4.10 star(s) 154 Votes