4.10 star(s) 154 Votes

A.K.A87

Feb 3, 2021
I wish I understood what you meant by this so I could try it as well.
Cheat mod button on OP page, download it. Put the files in your SMA game folder where the exe of the game is.
Load the game. Play the game/Interview and press M to open the monkey mod.
play around with the sliders, but most of all read the documentation of the assets tutorial if you want what they got.

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
Could someone solve the problem of pubic hair? It doesn't work with the monkey
Can you describe the problem?

Make sure the gameplay options from the game main menu are set properly: hide pubic hair and sync pubes color should both be deselected if you want to control it.

-T-

pitoriex

Apr 26, 2021
Please find attached the latest experimental Monkey v1.8.6.

This version will only work properly with SMA v9.3+.

Follow the install instructions closely - it is particularly important as the directory structure has changed.

As always, PM me if you encounter any issues with this update.

-T-

--

Release notes
  • New directory structure to accommodate external assets. If you have custom mods you want to keep, copy them from Config/MonkeyMods to Config/Monkey/Mods. All previously released mods I made should be integrated in monkey.json.
  • Load/unload external Unity asset bundles. Allows anyone to create new game content. See Asset/readme.txt for more information and a tutorial.
  • New gene sliders to control the model voice and desire
  • Ability to edit outfits. Warning: the game clothing system is buggy and incomplete so expect issues and will likely break when the game updates.
  • Reorganized the custom JSON UI and integrated several new features
  • Added a new Gene JSON type, allowing you add any of the 1200+ gene easily
  • Added game object tag search and path search support. This allows writing JSON that is faster and works when multiple models are loaded.
  • All JSON objects are cached to improve performance
  • Monkey is now deployed in release mode which is significantly faster. Sources can still be extracted with dnspy for the curious.
  • Fix: PlayerInputProxy console error during startup
  • Fix: 8 genes had incorrect initial values caused by a game issue. Affected sliders will show a minima of 0.01f.

Install Instructions
  • Backup any existing save files (%UserProfile%\Documents\TValle Games)
  • Create a NEW folder (use "C:/SMA" if having issues)
  • Install latest SMA 9.3+ in the folder and make sure it works
  • Open the Monkey archive and copy all files to the same folder

Known Issues
  • Agency money and genes will reapply their slider value when a new model arrives. This will be fixed in the next release.

How to use
  • Commands are shown in the title bar
  • Fly camera: hold right mouse button and use WASDQE to move, use spacebar to switch input between camera and player, shift to go fast, alt to go slow
  • Color sliders may require unchecking the 'sync' options in gameplay settings
  • Options are in Monkey_Configuration.xml.
  • See JSON_Quick_Guide.txt and Asset.txt for more information on customization.

--
Name: Monkey 1_8_6.7z
Size: 533791 bytes (521 KiB)
SHA256: b9c25dc67f72b7c8e1fbd818c4ac81b07a425dd5f258b63b7e1b78af6021ee79
Awesome to see that you still continue to develop the mod. Gonna check it out and see what has changed since my initial release!

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
Awesome to see that you still continue to develop the mod. Gonna check it out and see what has changed since my initial release!
Wow! Well thanks again for providing me with the initial project code - without it, I wouldn't have started this journey! I knew nothing about modding, C# or unity.

While I left the file structure similar, only some of the init/framework code and emotion code remains. A large portion of the code was rewritten and optimized; it grew organically and is in need of refactoring. IMGUI is still used, and a lot of the caching code was created because of the inherent limitation of that UI system (redraws the entire thing each frame).

The goal was to make most of the Monkey features data driven including the UI itself. It is now very close - you can look at the json system, which can generically target any variable in code via reflection and associate any UI elements to it. With the recent addition of the asset loader, people can now create their own scene as well.

As I'm not sure where the game is going and releases have become unpredictable, so I've paused most development effort. I have one more planned released whenever the next game update arrives.

PM me any comments or if you want more information on this.
-T-

Last edited:
Reactions: sirherpofderpshire

notsospeedyone

Jun 23, 2022
Hi all :) i am playing V0.9.3 and i have played for over 13hurs and i'm still on Level 1 :cry::unsure: why is this? when should the level go up? thanks.

• Sad
Reactions: sig325

sig325

Dec 23, 2018
Hi all :) i am playing V0.9.3 and i have played for over 13hurs and i'm still on Level 1 :cry::unsure: why is this? when should the level go up? thanks.
This doesn't sound right. Try this - clean your save files, and start again.
But this time, play as long as you wish, than save and exit the game. NEVER return to the main menu, unless you want to exit the game for good.
In this aspect, there are a lot of hidden bugs and you have to work around it - at least it worked for me.

Stay safe

sig325

Dec 23, 2018
Does anyone know why custom poses suddenly stop working and i have to restart the game?

Yeah, a lot of things are not working - the pose problem I guess, is related to the height of the
girl. I had the same issue, each time she complained about, that something was in her way. So I gave her some help and adjusted the height- what a happy girl she was.

notsospeedyone

Jun 23, 2022
This doesn't sound right. Try this - clean your save files, and start again.
But this time, play as long as you wish, than save and exit the game. NEVER return to the main menu, unless you want to exit the game for good.
In this aspect, there are a lot of hidden bugs and you have to work around it - at least it worked for me.

Stay safe
I tryed this but it still did not work, thanks for the info, i will wait for a update to see if it works better after the update.

Nightman80

Sep 16, 2022
Como puedo interactuar mas rapido con las chicas?

What do you mean?

You can download girls in PNG and do an individual interview.
You must save it in "\TValle Games\Some Modeling Agency\Characters\v08"
Search here. There's a lot.

4.10 star(s) 154 Votes