4.10 star(s) 153 Votes

SalvoPzz

Feb 24, 2018
Any news from the developer? He used to upgrade the game once a month but it's two months since last update i think

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
Why are assets loading inside the office instead of replacing it?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In the current Monkey version, load a girl first to enable the corresponding Json script. Load the asset, then follow the corresponding json script instructions. There should be a toggle to disable office geometry.

I've been working with both Common and Manniakk to improve and simplify this process. They have pushed the asset and json system far beyond what I designed it for.

I'm planning for a new Monkey that should help a bit with this within 1-2 weeks after the game patches. It will take a few version until I can make this process seamless, and depends on the dev releasing updates now.

-T-

Nightman80

Sep 16, 2022
Can you describe the problem?

Make sure the gameplay options from the game main menu are set properly: hide pubic hair and sync pubes color should both be deselected if you want to control it.

I was able to solve it. Thank you very much

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
Has anybody found out if it is possible to add new clothing to the game?
'Possible' but complicated and with many issues.

Below is a Daz clothing asset fitted to the SMA model. The asset loads fine, but without the reference skeleton the weights are wrong, and it won't deform properly. Recreating this from extracted asset is doable but exceeds my blender skills. The game physics/animation code also assume skin tight clothing; anything else looks weird.

The game really needs a better clothing system, with support for cloth physics (lift shirt/skirt, tear, etc.) and the dev should provide a pipeline allowing modders/artist to easily add new content.

Sent a few requests to the dev, but never heard back. So this is paused for now.

-T-
1669848468763.png

krazy4games

May 4, 2018
Changelog:

SMA 0.9.4a
Changes
-Added: cloth interactions to panties
-Cheats: The player can change the height of the hero (alpha).
-Added: Grabbing Hand (prototype).

Fixes
- A serious collider baking system update bug
- Pubes won't clip out of the underwear.
- Some custom poses didn't load.

Notes
-I couldn't publish earlier because of a problem with skinning with underwear.

Known issues
-When "Guide Her" is activated from a pose, it resets and loads back very quickly.
-Male hand-grabbing and skinning is disgusting.
-Male hips will not go as low if he is tall.

kopsutin

Jun 29, 2018
I don't understand, will the new version have a fix for payments from third-party agencies? Is there any information? Someone wrote that this can be avoided by excluding the "exit to the menu" but it does not work.
Developer wants to create new bugs instead of fixing the old ones

ViolentGlory

Jun 7, 2020
From changelog, its looks cool that dev is moving to interacting with the girl more, than all those multiple agency and money stuff, but with the amound of bugs that people are talking on discord, and lack of updates from the dev, the future is clouded, also each new build seems to be more unstable then previous one, im still palying on 0.8.5, should i swtich to a newer version?
Coz i dont want to encounter multiple game crashes/bugs etc

4.10 star(s) 153 Votes