4.10 star(s) 153 Votes

LDV

Jan 23, 2018
is there a way to reduce randomness by default in this game?

I mean not via the rating process in interviews but by tweaking values in game files/settings to at least not get models too random at 1st and mess up your rating because some parameters are linked together and you end up with weird faces because you didn't like the cake face but had no choice to give some points because the rest of the items in that rating point were good..
with monkey you can load an already saved model, so you load one, rate her 10 on anything you want and do it the other days, when the game generates the new girls based on the ones that you rated will be at least not ugly

Reactions: yo.yo

hedude

Dec 11, 2022
how i can to low her frecuency of dialog?
It is part of the model parameters. I think it is the "outgoing" parameter. If you go to the advanced section of the profile editor, you can hover over the behavior parameters for a description and one of them will be frequency of vocalization. Best way is to set that variable to low and iterate until you're getting high level models with a low outgoing parameter.

Additionally, the BetterExperience mod has a setting called something like "Not a mic" that will stop them from talking when trying to initiate a blowjob

Jan 7, 2022
What about ripping a series of little strangled paint peeling farts as your cock barfs down her throat? This should be a priority.

Seems like a no-brainer next step after the oxygen deprivation feature. She comes up gasping for air and you've rendered it unbreathable.

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
it is just custom pose, with added assets, heels. until they are possible in game itself, other then eyecandy, not worth it?, depends, maybe
The game expects the model feet to be on the ground. The current shoes do not move the model feet in any way.

Proper fitting of heels requires to rotate and to compress toes, rotate ankles and knees, and requires the rest of the posture to shift to accommodate. This is specific to each model of heel.

The current solution is to use a custom pose that makes the model look good; this is very clunky and not user friendly.

I suggested several ways to improve clothing moddability, and a data driven solution for heels. Haven't heard anything back, so this is likely as far as I will go on clothing for now.

-T-

Reactions: elhombre

zelda1717

Apr 7, 2020
I install monkey file but it doesn't work
I install exactly as described, but the cheat screen does not open
can anyone help :HideThePain:

4.10 star(s) 153 Votes