4.10 star(s) 153 Votes

pronmayn

Mar 3, 2020
I Always get it turn green instead of blue and I can't drag, 2 times ever I've gotten lucky and gotten blue :-(
Get your fingers closer to the ball, make sure your hand is fully pinched (pull hand away and fully tighten just to see how much a full pinch is)

TaelF

Jan 29, 2018
so I'm lvl 3 now but all the ladies are level 1 again.
This happens when you reach level 2 which unlocks another group for you to manage (so you can basically like, have one group be only tall ladies, and one be all small ladies and whatnot)

it basically resets your girls to 1 and now you will have 2 different groups to rate (and you need to be careful not to mess up the rating) pretty sure the more you level up the more groups you unlock so that will probably happen again when u unlock level 3

It's really inconvenient tho, and I hope they change it too

FrizzyB

Sep 7, 2017
so how does the hero system work like it says for every level the heros penis grows by 0.1 but im not sure how youy get it go go up

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
The minimum butt basic stat is not well capped, it should be further reduced to allow characters with thinner glutes. Even if I rate the buttocks 1 or 0, the game always gives me too big buttocks. This is one of the biggest problems I have with the game.

Reactions: rKnight

ikaruga

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Aug 11, 2016
Is there a way to edit a profile "outside the game" ?
I mean I hate to see my profile resetted when I want to edit them, and right now I just want to make tiny adjustements

daweiibro

Jun 8, 2022
Hello guys,don't you know why it doesn't work for me a MONKEY mod? i extract to files my SMA folder and nothing happen if i playing the game.

Fydo92

Aug 18, 2017
Is there a guide to the controls somewhere in this thread? I can't find one for the life of me, and the controls are woefully unexplained in game.

Pchit

Jan 24, 2018
Hello guys,don't you know why it doesn't work for me a MONKEY mod? i extract to files my SMA folder and nothing happen if i playing the game.
What version of the game and monkey are you using? And can you show us the composition of your SMA file?

Is there a guide to the controls somewhere in this thread? I can't find one for the life of me, and the controls are woefully unexplained in game.
ESC > "Inputs" : The commands are detailed here

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
the things I understood about 0.9.7a
1)the more you fuck them, the less pain they feel
2)the bigger your dick, the bigger the holes get
3)if you fuck her mouth too much, she may choke (r-word) as she can't breathe properly.
4)bribing her makes sure she doesn't forget how to take dick like a champ
5)better skirts skinning
And still, probably PC has no balls.
Also, what happened to the Mega and GoFile downloads?

Last edited:

M925Ya

May 27, 2022
Thanks for not giving up on this masterpiece, honestly works fine for me even using older saves with newer updates, zero issues, learn the monkey have a great experience.

Sep 22, 2017
After a while, the agencies just decided to stop paying me. Been like 3 weeks in game and haven't gotten a single dollar or email. I assume this is a bug?

hedude

Dec 11, 2022
After a while, the agencies just decided to stop paying me. Been like 3 weeks in game and haven't gotten a single dollar or email. I assume this is a bug?
Been a bug for a while. I'm hoping it gets fixed soon. Having some sort of progression adds some goal to the game beyond just sifting through girls until a good one comes up even if it is as simple as "number go up"

4.10 star(s) 153 Votes