4.10 star(s) 153 Votes

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
Personally, this is the best rendition of body, skin, sweat or hair that I know of. It's also the best simulation game of all time, but that's still just my personal opinion.
Ok, so nothing at all like the previews then, cool. Will take a look then, thanks for the heads up.

Reactions: Pchit

sluttica95

Aug 16, 2020
This game has 5 stars and is one of the top rated so what am I missing here how do I play this lol

When I try to crouch my legs crumple and my guy is dragging himself around the room like a dog trying to scratch its ass.
When I try to touch a girl I punch them in the face by accident just by pressing the button to use my hands and they get pissed and leave
Every girl looks like an alien
The room im in is the size of a jail cell
The dialogue has lots of broken english and typos

Is this supposed to be played in VR or what are we doing here lmao

• Angry

Karmas88

May 13, 2018
i can't use the hand corectly...

like, at all.

once the girl is okay, i can hurt her, she won't mind. But at beginning, i fail miserably 100% of time.

i can try to slow down the hand movements or else. it won't work to me.

i purposed toa girl to touch her waist, she say "you can try." (or soemthing similar), soo i tried.. sweating like crazy, slooooooooooooooooooooooooooly moving the hand from outside into touching her waist.

at the ultra-half-mili-giga-seconde my finger touched her skin, she instantly stopped me and say that it hurt.
like, i barely touched her and i made it sooo slow that i wasn't even sure that Unity engine itself will be scripted enougth to notice such collision.

tried again and again.. impossible. tried new save, same. tried save shared give same result to me.

i know that it's not necessary to touch them to get them. As i got some before without touching them.
But it would be nice if the touching system was different. maybe something that if we touch some part, she is fine, if we touch some others that she don't like, she complain. But without the actual "pain" system. becaue like its name say... it's a real pain for the player.

also, the piss system should be remake. looking a girl in the eyes shouldn't trigger it up AT ALL, or at least, not that fast.
Also when i ask the girl to turn around, the bar go up very fast too. that doesn't make sense, i don't even have to look at her for the bar to go up.

bar go up by itself everytime.. basically, it's like timed for me. i have that much time to try to talk with her before the bar goes up and i have to excuse myself about doing.... nothing wrong.

soo yeah.. in like 4 hours of gameplay.. i had sex with 2 girls, and get insta rejected by a couple thousands others.

i quit for now waiting for next update. or waiting for a cheat that could allow me to just play more calm and less stressfully. (i m also not a fan of being talk like a piece of shit for no reason because i look at a girl in the eyes and she get out of her mind imagiating that i ook at her neck (wtf?) like a perv of whatever weirdos.

also, please replace "penis" and "vagina" by pussy or dick or whatever else... as they basically say that only during sex, it's very sad to see a girl saying :
"i very like when your penis is fucking my vagina."
I cant seam to find out, how to have sex with the moddels, I can get dem to say Yes to it, I just dont know what to do after that.

Pchit

Jan 24, 2018
I cant seam to find out, how to have sex with the moddels, I can get dem to say Yes to it, I just dont know what to do after that.
Undress her, undress yourself, move your pelvis in front of the holes while trying to penetrate them.

What is your concern more specifically?

Jul 3, 2018
the game seems to hint at altering my own character, is this possible? Also, why do I keep losing money after every interview, I understand losing the 10 bucks when I pay, but other than that I cant seem to get past 200, even when I do it resets back to like 160 sometimes. Does the main character gain resistance over time? I keep trying to make specific models to make money, but isn't really working out. for example sometimes the character clearly looks Asian, but wont get accepted by kimunus (or w/e its called/spelled) Any advice be great. Thanks! =)
you can make them an unpaid interview

TaelF

Jan 29, 2018
This game has 5 stars and is one of the top rated so what am I missing here how do I play this lol
To address some of the concerns (I'm just a player btw)
The dialogue has lots of broken english and typos
For typos, the creator does not seem to be a native english speaker and they even got a typos channel on discord
When I try to crouch my legs crumple and my guy is dragging himself around the room like a dog trying to scratch its ass.
For the crouching I would assume it's because of the physics of the game, my tip is to not crouch too far as you can end up slingshotting slapping the fuck out of a girl
The room im in is the size of a jail cell
For the room size, there are a few mods that add different rooms, I am assuming that the dev is focusing on the main features of the game over something minor like the room itself, the game is all about touching girls not interior design lol (you can search the post for "New Office" and "Apartment" and you'll find the mods I meant.
Every girl looks like an alien
And for the girls appearance, Alien is subjective, if you grind enough eventually you'll get girls you like, but if you're not into the style then you'll never like it, I've had mixed success but its all about rating the facial features well
When I try to touch a girl I punch them in the face by accident just by pressing the button to use my hands and they get pissed and leave
This is annoying even for me, there is a keybind to slow the speed of your hand, iirc its Alt and there's no way to change that I know of.
As for them getting pissed and leave, the game has a cheat menu, you can adjust the rate of which they get angry or feel pain to even not feeling anything, Just adjust that to your liking, I have like 20% on everything, lets me touch enough but also lets me tell which ones are annoying to deal with, the default game rates have some girls basically instantly get mad if you touch them and those are the ones you rate 0.

4.10 star(s) 153 Votes