• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.
4.10 star(s) 153 Votes
Apr 12, 2021
the game seems to hint at altering my own character, is this possible? Also, why do I keep losing money after every interview, I understand losing the 10 bucks when I pay, but other than that I cant seem to get past 200, even when I do it resets back to like 160 sometimes. Does the main character gain resistance over time? I keep trying to make specific models to make money, but isn't really working out. for example sometimes the character clearly looks Asian, but wont get accepted by kimunus (or w/e its called/spelled) Any advice be great. Thanks! =)

KneeCappedPeng

Dec 23, 2019
What does the new update mean about oxygen saturation? How does that variable get affected and what does it do? Im not sure if I really worded that question right but I tried my best.

Srbbuff

Dec 11, 2022
Why cant the Room and new Office mod work for me?
Whenever i press M to bring up the Monkey Mod thing to load the Bedroom or new office it keeps flashing and not leting me click it?

Pchit

Jan 24, 2018
Why cant the Room and new Office mod work for me?
Whenever i press M to bring up the Monkey Mod thing to load the Bedroom or new office it keeps flashing and not leting me click it?
Have you placed the UNITY3D file and the JSON file in the corresponding folders?

The UNITY3D file goes to C:\Users\User\Documents\Games\SMA 0.9.6a\BepInEx\config\Monkey\Assets
The JSON file goes to C:\Users\User\Documents\Games\SMA 0.9.6a\BepInEx\config\Monkey\Mods

In game, a girl must be present, and after pressing M, in "Monkey > Male" you can "setup the flat" to delete the old office. Then at the very bottom of the Monkey mod window, you have to load the flat's asset

Srbbuff

Dec 11, 2022
Have you placed the UNITY3D file and the JSON file in the corresponding folders?

The UNITY3D file goes to C:\Users\User\Documents\Games\SMA 0.9.6a\BepInEx\config\Monkey\Assets
The JSON file goes to C:\Users\User\Documents\Games\SMA 0.9.6a\BepInEx\config\Monkey\Mods

In game, a girl must be present, and after pressing M, in "Monkey > Male" you can "setup the flat" to delete the old office. Then at the very bottom of the Monkey mod window, you have to load the flat's asset
No it seems i didnt i'll try to do it now.

Srbbuff

Dec 11, 2022

Re downloading everything and trying again as placing Json and Unity where it was supposed to be disabled monkey for me.

Pchit

Jan 24, 2018
Re downloading everything and trying again as placing Json and Unity where it was supposed to be disabled monkey for me.

Weird... I just installed "the flat", because I hadn't done it yet on the O.9.6a, and everything works fine. Do you have the latest version of Monkey (I imagine you do)? Otherwise, I can't help you any more, sorry.

elhombre

Jun 6, 2017
the game seems to hint at altering my own character, is this possible? Also, why do I keep losing money after every interview, I understand losing the 10 bucks when I pay, but other than that I cant seem to get past 200, even when I do it resets back to like 160 sometimes. Does the main character gain resistance over time? I keep trying to make specific models to make money, but isn't really working out. for example sometimes the character clearly looks Asian, but wont get accepted by kimunus (or w/e its called/spelled) Any advice be great. Thanks! =)
but, is not all bout the money :cool:

Screenshot 2023-03-15 160516.jpg

Srbbuff

Dec 11, 2022
Weird... I just installed "the flat", because I hadn't done it yet on the O.9.6a, and everything works fine. Do you have the latest version of Monkey (I imagine you do)? Otherwise, I can't help you any more, sorry.
Yeah i gave up just playing the default version which works fine , other then this screen which i cant exit out of if i press the agency button.

Pchit

Jan 24, 2018
Yeah i gave up just playing the default version which works fine , other then this screen which i cant exit out of if i press the agency button.
You have to change your resolution to see the small cross at the top right

Srbbuff

Dec 11, 2022
You have to change your resolution to see the small cross at the top right
That fixed it for some reason lowered resolution and brought it back up fixed it.
But i still couldnt get neither The Office or Bedroom to work.

Game + Monkey works other then the bottom right bar which i cant click on unless i click really fast and a lot. After placing the files where they are supposed to be for the mods then Monkey stops working.

Vbrz

Sep 7, 2022
About "Oxygen"

The oral stumulation now (9.7a+) leads to temporal increasing of Arousal stats (thin red line). For one model I've seen the raise of Arousal for about 1 per sec with periodical resetting to zero and increasing the limit for 1 (some kind of pulsating mode). For another model it was plainly raised to +50 and capped there (which is a lot, and really helps to undress or move through stages; worked nice in no-cheat playing for a model willing to pose but unwillng to go further). This Arousal is resetted when her mouth is being empty.

I would note, that all these latest changes with clothes are not just a cosmetic, it significantly changes (namely, simplify) the gameplay. A whole bunch of willing models which where unwilling to undress or pose now can be dealt with throuth force-undressing and then camera or even direct insertion. This maked those models even more interesting then simply sluttified ones.

And so - hail the dev, hail the changes, hail the modders!

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
Here is the blender reference project (.blend) and the game ready asset generated (.unity3d). (Note: a newer blend file was added that now contains the leather jacket textures).

After installing Monkey 1.8.9+, place the .unity3d file into the BepInEx/Config/Monkey/Clothing folder. You can load it via Monkey->Settings->Load->Clothing menu. The readme.txt in the same directory contains the tutorial on how to use blender and the reference file to create and export your own clothing.

You'll notice several visual artifacts especially with very large breast. Those are mainly due to my lack of blender skills and some limitations with the game deformation system. I'm now happy to let the blender experts take over and do their magic.

-T-

--
The leather jacket is free to distribute with the following attribution:
"Leather Jacket" ( ) by KendellRummage is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution ( ).
--
Name: body_reference5.7z
Size: 5168470 bytes (5047 KiB)
SHA256: 6f1204ded36c02b64047b0a18cb08ce16304ba6b0b900ad75eb38807d225c7a7

--
Name: body_reference4_unity3d.7z
Size: 2775958 bytes (2710 KiB)
SHA256: 3a1654d4f02b38215c0278ae3ccc92e7f004becbfff0e1d8a00441fae8d4103a

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 153 Votes