4.10 star(s) 153 Votes

sig325

Dec 23, 2018
Is there a way I can use the cellphone to take photos in single interviews and save them?
3 = phone
Now position the phone and click on the mouse, a save message with girl name pops up.

3 + T = to take picture and safe a pose

4 = photo shooting - most girls get excited by facing the cam flash :)

dudevoodoo

Feb 18, 2020
3 = phone
Now position the phone and click on the mouse, a save message with girl name pops up.

3 + T = to take picture and safe a pose

4 = photo shooting - most girls get excited by facing the cam flash :)
I'm in single interview mode and pressed 4 and nothing happened. I have the latest update, I'm unsure what I'm doing wrong.

ikaruga

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Aug 11, 2016
Anyone figured how to change cloths without using monkey (it's painful with monkey) ?

sig325

Dec 23, 2018
I'm in single interview mode and pressed 4 and nothing happened. I have the latest update, I'm unsure what I'm doing wrong.
In interview, press "3" to get your mobile, focus on the girl and click with mouse - a save
window will pop up with the girl's name - save.

If your game is an older version, than this does not work in "Single Interview Mode" (I tried it myself and it did not work). In the new version SMA 0.9.7a, however it works.

GoGom

May 13, 2019
Can the girl herself hint at sex? I saw a moment in the game when the girl suddenly said something like "It's hot in here, isn't it?" and took off her clothes. Can she also suggest sex herself? If not, it would be cool to introduce this into the game, wouldn't it?

Reactions: M925Ya
Dec 7, 2019
Can the X-ray be improved? The sections he shows are just easy to insert. Having X-rays showing the entire reproductive system, shot into the vagina and visible through X-rays would make the game more fun. I'm sorry English is not my first language

Last edited:
Reactions: Ryohky

yo.yo

Apr 1, 2018
is there a way to reduce randomness by default in this game?

I mean not via the rating process in interviews but by tweaking values in game files/settings to at least not get models too random at 1st and mess up your rating because some parameters are linked together and you end up with weird faces because you didn't like the cake face but had no choice to give some points because the rest of the items in that rating point were good..

4.10 star(s) 153 Votes