4.10 star(s) 154 Votes

absynth3

May 4, 2017
the profile editor is working fine...you must only edit all new each time(or you use a older version-then you can make little changes)....you will not support the dev.....but allways crying for updates!!!!!!!!!
The complete profile editor is not working. At least I have searched this thread for replies and everyone said it's broken.

Reactions: MavisFeatherlight

romeo1512

Mar 6, 2017
The complete profile editor is not working. At least I have searched this thread for replies and everyone said it's broken.
it works...but you must edit all genes each time new !!!(with version 8.7 you can do changes from a loaded profile)

Radd11

May 11, 2018
So did the dev ever get around to fixing agencies just breaking and putting you in a loop where you can no longer make money yet?

M925Ya

May 27, 2022
Really ????
Did you pay for it ????? if not, what the fuck are you complaining about ?????
If you did pay for it,,, well,, it's a game in development,, the fuck did you expect, that every update would magically fulfill all you wishes ???? Go complain on steam with comments like that, see how far you get.
and that after 4 years of being on the site :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm:
I agree but his comment was hella old

qwertyuq123

Dec 21, 2017
For example If you have the rating panel open while the model refuse to disrobe, you'll get soft lock.
And If you miss this wonderful feature, you can use Better Experience's auto skip text to get soft locks like before!

Unfortunately, it is WONTFIX. This thing started since "What the fuck happened to my money?" dialog that sometimes ended up with softlocks and it was just excluded from auto skip. It is clear that game is not supposed to be rushed. I have no idea how to fix it, nor have any interest to dig in messy conversation library for such tiny thing.

For now, it is mandatory to disable auto skip text while using BE.

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
9.8c was released a few hours ago. See release notes below.

Latest Monkey (v1.8.9) appears to be working fine. However, I can't do full regression testing with so many releases. If you do encounter an issue (i.e. and it happens with no other mods installed), drop me a line and I'll take a look.

-T-

--

SMA 0.9.8c Changes
- The waiting time for an agency to respond about a model's performance is reduced to just a single day.
- Added a cooldown to the dialogue "skip" action.
- Added a cooldown to the dialogue "skip" button.

Fixes
- Fixed an error when opening emails from other agencies.

Notes
- Remember that you can skip dialogue by holding left control. There is no need to spam left-click with your mouse.
- I hope that implementing this cooldown will solve the freezing problem while in a conversation. I tried many times to reproduce it without success.
- The error when using the inbox was not so serious, so I don't think it is the cause of the money glitch. I will continue looking for a solution.

4.10 star(s) 154 Votes