4.10 star(s) 154 Votes

sergii-g

Oct 5, 2017
Does anybody have the old version of "Better experience" mod - which is without "Monkey" mod? Earlier there I could set different cameras and switch them one-by-one, and not lose control of the character at the same time. While with "Monkey" - this function, seems, were disabled. Only one "free" camera, and You can't control the character when using it. Previous "stand-alone" version of "Better experience" was very comfortable for me. Share the link please, if somebody has?

TaelF

Jan 29, 2018
ahh yes no valid point or comeback react with emoji you got me dude :poop:
Just no point arguing in a thread cuz otherwise mods will lock it :HideThePain: also it's not like convincing someone on the internet is worth the waste of time, you do you, I do me, anyways, I'll proceed to ignore your posts now

• Haha
Reactions: c3192 and Kolyax

scwb2

Jul 5, 2021
And If you miss this wonderful feature, you can use Better Experience's auto skip text to get soft locks like before!

Unfortunately, it is WONTFIX. This thing started since "What the fuck happened to my money?" dialog that sometimes ended up with softlocks and it was just excluded from auto skip. It is clear that game is not supposed to be rushed. I have no idea how to fix it, nor have any interest to dig in messy conversation library for such tiny thing.

For now, it is mandatory to disable auto skip text while using BE.
So, I've just tested with 0.9.8c and if BE is installed and you ask a model to remove a piece of clothing, the player gets stuck. Even with auto text skipping disabled.

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
qwertyuq123 Do you really need a double confirmation on these toggles?
1683819440428.png
The buttons are already clearly labeled, so even one dialog pop-up is unnecessary, and makes it tedious to make selections down the list. Try it yourself; pick half the diable/enable and guided/unguided buttons and click those every new girl. I think you've underestimated how much these are used, and how self-evident the button labels are.

heyarn

Dec 14, 2020
I admit to being perplexed with this game, it's rather beautiful, the concept is nice. But damn the girls don't make you want to play for more than 5 minutes.

With each compliment, they send you to shit. They don't want to strike a pose, or even take off their sweaters. What's the concept, I don't get it.

Being a little repressed is okay but there they are never happy, worse than a real girl.

I can't play more than 5 minutes without losing interest, the magic doesn't work, yet there is really something that could make this game fantastic.

Buraki2

Jul 1, 2017
I admit to being perplexed with this game, it's rather beautiful, the concept is nice. But damn the girls don't make you want to play for more than 5 minutes.

With each compliment, they send you to shit. They don't want to strike a pose, or even take off their sweaters. What's the concept, I don't get it.

Being a little repressed is okay but there they are never happy, worse than a real girl.

I can't play more than 5 minutes without losing interest, the magic doesn't work, yet there is really something that could make this game fantastic.
I think this is intentional. You rate girls features of appearance and character, and already in the second week it is taken into account. In this way you come to your ideal.... that's how I understand it and my playing confirms it.

Reactions: JHlevi94 and CN47

c3192

Sep 10, 2020
We are waiting for your game, where you fix all the bugs within a few days, no hours! Because handling complex software is pretty much as easy as posting a rant in a forum.
Bro simple bug fixes are like a few days to 2 weeks max not 2 months, it's not my job to make games it is his job. unless he's just sitting back milking patreon while barely doing anything and it's not a rant it's valid criticism not my fault people are overdosing on copium replying to me.

Last edited:

Jonkenies

Jul 20, 2017
Bro simple bug fixes are like a few days to 2 weeks max not 2 months, it's not my job to make games it is his job. unless he's just sitting back milking patreon while barely doing anything and it's not a rant it's valid criticism not my fault people are overdosing on copium replying to me.
bruh he can take however long he wants, it's not like we're paying for it

TDZF

Oct 1, 2021
Is loading your custom presets from the profile just not work, or is it just me? I want to make small edits to it but if I load a saved preset, the settings just default back to the lowest setting

Tacopetey

Dec 28, 2020
Dude took 2 months to release bug fixes, if you don't understand why people would be mad at that especially the people that pay for it then you're riding his nuts if you defend that.
What I think would help people's perspective is knowing how long it took to get the first working prototype out. Because off the bat this game was already way ahead of others. And that set high standards/expectations. I was a little dissappointed that the animations were more like animation placeholders that don't really look complete or realistic. I feel like it makes sorting through the low level girls take longer and feels less immersive. Don't really see it as an upgrade or progress and I'm waiting for more updates to even play it anymore.

4.10 star(s) 154 Votes