4.10 star(s) 154 Votes

romeo1512

Mar 6, 2017
Is loading your custom presets from the profile just not work, or is it just me? I want to make small edits to it but if I load a saved preset, the settings just default back to the lowest setting
use version 8.7b for small edits.....and for gaming 9.8c.....it works

TDZF

Oct 1, 2021
use version 8.7b for small edits.....and for gaming 9.8c.....it works
Got it, I assume I'd just copy my save file from 9.8c to 8.7b? And vice versa?
And where would I get it? I searched this thread but there was nothing, there was one link to pixeldrain but it 404'd on me

HabibHanson

Nov 10, 2019
Is there a condition or something that needs to be fulfilled for the girl to actually move her hips/head during sex stuff? I feel like she should at some point and the fact that you have to control the thrusting feels jank. Also needs to be a slider to control how sensitive the girl is since that seems to be incredibly slow. Like the concept but feel like the execution needs work, maybe a dedicated thrust key would help since otherwise you end up pulling out by accident half the time.

kingbetty

Sep 4, 2017
Hi, I've played for a little while and I'm confused how I'm meant to do anything sexual, even if I pay them and they agree how do I actually do any sort of sex?

TaelF

Jan 29, 2018
how do u free roam with the camera? and how to auto fuck? or auto use the 1,2 tools
pretty sure all of these are modded features from either Monkey Mod or Better Experience, or both, I will not be telling you how to install them, you can look it up on the main post or use the search feature for once

romeo1512

Mar 6, 2017
Got it, I assume I'd just copy my save file from 9.8c to 8.7b? And vice versa?
And where would I get it? I searched this thread but there was nothing, there was one link to pixeldrain but it 404'd on me

you must not copy ...the place for the save is the same...start 8.7..go continue...edit....save profile...close 8.7...start 9.8 and have the new profile inside

aurinkojakuu

Jul 22, 2018
I'm using BE and Monkey and for some reason every girl, right from the start, is a humongous slut. More than I'd ever seen in a bunch of hours playing on an earlier version with only Monkey. Does anyone know what might be causing this? I don't see any options in BE that should cause this.

kingbetty

Sep 4, 2017
Oh god I learnt the hard way that if you forget to rate the calm level 1 peoples anger management then you end up with a miserable level 2-3 trying to fix it. I literally had a girl turn up and reach max anger in about 3 seconds

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Man I really wanna give this game a shot but I don't understand the basics of it. How does touching work? I paid her for a BJ and I'm not sure how to initiate it so nothing ever happens. Is there a guide on how to play? :(
Take off her clothes (just for good measure)
Get her to 'sit on the ground/kneel'

Take off your clothes
Get erect and line up the tip of your penis to her lips
RNG wait for her to open her mouth
(She may try to help line up, especially if she is opening her mouth
but usually she'll actually dodge to the side)

if she speaks, no use, her mouth is too tight, (or if cheated, dick is too big)
if she opens her mouth, slide it in quickly, before she speaks again.
If you're extremely lucky, she'll suck on her own.

If she's tired, she'll speak gibberish once you pull out of her mouth and won't suck on her own.

Buraki2

Jul 1, 2017
I have a little problem guys... I understand that we rrate the characteristics of a girl... But don't some of these characteristics change during 'casting'? When we evaluate the characteristics of a girl, do we evaluate the ones that the girl came with or the ones that are at the end? My point is... at first a girl may be averse to doing certain things... but you can change that by gradually bending her will with certain actions. What do we evaluate at the end? I have a problem with it... :rolleyes:

Jan 7, 2022
I have a little problem guys... I understand that we rrate the characteristics of a girl... But don't some of these characteristics change during 'casting'? When we evaluate the characteristics of a girl, do we evaluate the ones that the girl came with or the ones that are at the end? My point is... at first a girl may be averse to doing certain things... but you can change that by gradually bending her will with certain actions. What do we evaluate at the end? I have a problem with it... :rolleyes:
If I was on struggle street the whole way to making sexual progress with a model and I didn't want to have to start doing that with every single model, I'd switch that dropdown at the bottom of the evaluation asking about future modeling jobs from the default "no" to somewhere between "no" and "yes".

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
... What do we evaluate at the end? ..
Auto rating is your friend. It's the gear icon on the rating panel.

Using the vanilla game, it doesn't appear to be worth it. Training a model for hours may result in some sliders moving by like 1.

If you are using Monkey to modify any genes, you definitely want to rate the 'result'. Again, auto-rate and dispatch.

-T-

Reactions: Buraki2
4.10 star(s) 154 Votes