4.10 star(s) 154 Votes

Buraki2

Jul 1, 2017
Auto rating is your friend. It's the gear icon on the rating panel.

Using the vanilla game, it doesn't appear to be worth it. Training a model for hours may result in some sliders moving by like 1.

If you are using Monkey to modify any genes, you definitely want to rate the 'result'. Again, auto-rate and dispatch.

-T-
Thanks, now I understand what it's for... actually useful.

pendejo6999

Jul 28, 2022
Hi, I remember playing this game a while ago, but now that I'm back, I see that they've added a lot of things and I'm lost. Can someone explain it to me and tell me where I can download everything? Thank you :(

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
pretty sure this would be a fun little character randomizer & abuser if the game werent so big on the interaction system thats too clunky to use with mouse & keyboard. maybe as a VR game, but not this. Somewhere in between the current and fixed animations like in illusion games would be best. i was very partial to yuusha and one of its predecessors for several reasons, too bad that all was seemingly a dead end.

Last edited:

urmum123

Feb 7, 2020
question, is it possible to use the monkey editor to make a profile or can you pass a saved character to turn it into a profile? with the monkey editor you can exaggerate even more certain characteristics like the size of the breasts, hips, etc. I would like to create a profile with those exaggerated measures, so that the game starts to create characters related to those measures that are not as an option in the common editor to create profiles.

4.10 star(s) 154 Votes