4.10 star(s) 154 Votes

Pchit

Jan 24, 2018
I've been at it for a while and I have a dumb question, how do I make the sex happen? I just keep talking to them, make them remove clothes, and do poses. I use the cheats to slutify and it seems to only make them say they will have sex for free but nothing else happens
She won't do anything on her own, it's up to you to use your hand, your finger or your penis, it's a simulation

P : Lose pants
Shift + P : Lose shirt
ARROWS : Move MC (or WASD)
HOLD RIGHT CLICK + MOUSE : Move MC's head and vision
C and V : Crouch up and down
MOUSE ROLL : forward and backward pelvic movement (to penetrate)
1 : To use hand (hold left click to move panties and bra)
2 : To use finger
3 : To use phone (to save the girl, or, if you press T, to save the pose)
4 : To use camera (to take photos of body's parts of the girl to increase consent green bar, and, if you press T, to save clothes)

Razor1911

Apr 29, 2017
There should be a Mega-Potato Mode, We're living in modern days, that correct, but not everyone can afford a modern hardware.
What is your System Info and Target Resolution? (Just to get an idea of how much impact it had on the game's performance.)
i7-8750H (undervolted)
16gb ddr4-2666
Gtx 1060 laptop (little OC)
Game data on M.2 Nvme ssd (Assets load times doesnt change that much compare to sata HDD or SSD)

I play the game on 1080p high(medium hair) all effect disable except ambient occlusion and get about 30-40 fps. Old version semen system doesnt affect performance that much like at worse i lost like 10 fps with a lot of cum particles. With the lastest version a few orgasm and my fps is down to 15-20 :HideThePain:. There a custom potato mode if you know how to disable shadow with Unity Explorer, disable all light object and fps will improve a lot but the game will look a bit washed out.

Reactions: Iwillbityoutomorrow

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
She won't do anything on her own, it's up to you to use your hand, your finger or your penis, it's a simulation

P : Lose pants
Shift + P : Lose shirt
ARROWS : Move MC (or WASD)
HOLD RIGHT CLICK + MOUSE : Move MC's head and vision
C and V : Crouch up and down
MOUSE ROLL : forward and backward pelvic movement (to penetrate)
1 : To use hand (hold left click to move panties and bra)
2 : To use finger
3 : To use phone (to save the girl, or, if you press T, to save the pose)
4 : To use camera (to take photos of body's parts of the girl to increase consent green bar, and, if you press T, to save clothes)
Damn it the inputs menu. Now I feel dumber for not using scroll wheel in that menu. Thank you!

Reactions: Pchit

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
Damn it the inputs menu. Now I feel dumber for not using scroll wheel in that menu. Thank you!
yay and without sluttify command its even harder lol

some of the ai models are complete cocky prude bitches :ROFLMAO:
they'll run away if u go to far or some will just refuse to simplest shit

Shockervern

Jul 26, 2021
Been playing this game since demo it's come a long way not bad .
My major Gripe with the game is no matter the auto rate settings 50% of the girls have neon green hair no matter how far along a group . I have never met a person with green hair. not counting dye jobs.
Dev needs to turn that dial down on the auto generation of these neon green hair models

Babalui

Apr 2, 2019
Been playing this game since demo it's come a long way not bad .
My major Gripe with the game is no matter the auto rate settings 50% of the girls have neon green hair no matter how far along a group . I have never met a person with green hair. not counting dye jobs.
Dev needs to turn that dial down on the auto generation of these neon green hair models
There are restrictions on hair color; can be adjusted in the gameplay section. When you're in the game press "esc" choose "gameplay" there are check marks related to hair color. I don't know how they work exactly.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
SomeModelingAgency-0.10.1a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: delamino

urmum123

Feb 7, 2020
I'm glad T Valle managed to implement a better semen system, but isn't it about time to see the elephant in the room and solve the big problem of the penetration system in general and to be able to create an auto thrust system that reaches a decent speed? anyone who is a patreon member, do you know if T Valle is thinking or already in the process of a next update that manages to solve these issues? I hope the dev can solve all this, because his game is amazing, with its bugs and all, is above the vast majority of games that are on this platform.

HillDweller

Mar 31, 2020
The mechanics are sort of nice (frisk/bang a model) but the core game loop sucks ass.

The whole genetics thing is complex and buggy and results in 1. grading busywork and 2. ugly models.

The codebase is painful to even look at with the spanglish naming of things, let alone work with for big changes, so massive change is likely unfeasible at this point without a rewrite.

That said, if there was infinite time and will power in the world, I think this game could use some repurposing of the mechanics (frisk+bang) with a revamped core loop that's about something else. Something that keeps you rolling the dice and clicking "next model" - something other than "ugh this model is ugly and/or rude af, next".

Maybe:
1. keep random generation but don't stray too far from a canonical template
2. do auditions "seriously" (take pictures, don't cross lines) at first to build your reputation (but make it just a few pictures, not clicking on random body parts 150 times)
3. later girls will be sluttier because you've built up your rep as an industry gatekeeper and they will do whatever it takes to make it

CN47

Jun 27, 2021
Most uglyest reptiloids i have...
Updates cant help, were this beautiful models?:HideThePain:
Lmaooo I feel you.
It takes a little bit of grinding in the beginning where you have to correctly rate each aspect of the body and behaviour and maybe after 2 weeks of interview game will catch up on what you want.

qwertyuq123

Dec 21, 2017
Cum-bomb blows my computer. But at least they can spit on MC now.
And player needs to drink some bleach, cause its fluid is too transparent.

Side Note: if you change color of fluid to be more white (>0.5 alpha), its eruption from vessel begins to look like part of some weird spider-man show.

I expected GPU fluids so my expectations were too high, but maybe some tuning may improve quality. Right now fluid looks like some early preview version.

Kraos

Jan 8, 2018
You basically have to cheat a little to enjoy this game.

- Since Complete edit mode might never be fixed, forget about making a profile.

- Instead, use monkey to edit the first girl to your liking or load a character from the sharing thread.

- Once done, Slutify the Character and give the girl a rating of 10 or 9 in everything.

- Remember to save the character with 3.

- End that interview.

- You can use monkey to load the appearance and personality for at least one more character, so the game now knows what you consider 10/10 girl for that profile.

- You should start seeing fairly good results by level 2.

I think the main problem with this game is that Auto rating doesn't update, so if you work on a girl for a while before she is more open, you have to update her ratings, or you will essentially be giving her now good modelling rating a shit score.

4.10 star(s) 154 Votes