4.10 star(s) 154 Votes

ios00

May 20, 2023
For anyone using wine and having troubles controlling the characters or camera (especially, issues with axis movements not being registered at all) I've managed to narrow down the issue with some Unity games ignoring mouse axis inputs when wine is set up to emulate virtual desktop. This option can be changed using winecfg in the graphics tab - by default the option is set to false, so its a conscious effort to change it to true, but seems like only certain Unity games do not tolerate it (additionally to this game, it seems like Orc Massage and Mating Season also won't work properly with it). Otherwise changing exclusive window/fullscreen/window modes or mouse capturing have no impact on the issue

Last edited:

Oh my

Dec 25, 2019
The game can't even spit out a 10 Waist-Hip after well over 10,000 models.
The rating system is broken.

I haven't tried this Monkey Mod people mention, but I imagine it's the only way to play.
There is no sense in clicking past potentially hundreds of thousands of models for any substance.

I don't even know which elements are aesthetic or mechanical, and what they do, or what combinations do, because there is no mode to test them prior to plugging it into Auto Rating to generate variation.

root30278

Oct 21, 2019
I got a few questions:
1. How can I edit girls' data? I downloaded some girls people shared here, but they're insanely horny that they orgasm just by touching them. How can I edit them?
2. I downloaded all mods like monkey, new rooms, and better experiencing. But I can't get to the new rooms even I press "m" and there's no selection showed while interviewing. I unzipped and put the files in the game folder. Can someone teach me put the files correctly?

Thanks very much for replying.

chere67

Nov 21, 2017
I got a few questions:
1. How can I edit girls' data? I downloaded some girls people shared here, but they're insanely horny that they orgasm just by touching them. How can I edit them?
2. I downloaded all mods like monkey, new rooms, and better experiencing. But I can't get to the new rooms even I press "m" and there's no selection showed while interviewing. I unzipped and put the files in the game folder. Can someone teach me put the files correctly?

Reactions: root30278

omer16

Feb 27, 2023
I got a few questions:

Create a NEW folder (use "C:/SMA" if having issues)

Reactions: root30278

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Can anyone DM me on how to inject penis models into Monkey, so I can swap the base penis model with a custom one?
Like, what components of the model will I need? Mesh, color skin, hitboxes, etc.?
A while back I was answered a basic tutorial would be added in a future version of Monkey, but so far no dice ;-;

Reactions: Iluha

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
Can anyone DM me on how to inject penis models into Monkey, so I can swap the base penis model with a custom one?
Like, what components of the model will I need? Mesh, color skin, hitboxes, etc.?
A while back I was answered a basic tutorial would be added in a future version of Monkey, but so far no dice ;-;
Thora would be able to respond better to this, but I don't believe it's possible.

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
Can anyone DM me on how to inject penis models into Monkey...
Thora would be able to respond better to this, but I don't believe it's possible.
Monkey does not support replacing male/female body geometry/materials.

You can look at how Monkey injects clothing by using dnspy. You can use this to write your own mod and see where this goes.

Replacing the SMR of a body part like clothing should be doable. Where problems may lie is fixing the collision, animation and physics as the game code makes assumptions on the format of each body part (i.e. the number of bones, names, etc.).

-T-

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: SoberSphagghett

eskolol

Feb 3, 2018
Is there any way to switch the keybindings of the default interactions? Like assigning the interact button to something else other than 'F'.

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
New SMA version is out. Find attached the changelist posted to discord.

Of note, the email bug may finally be fixed thanks in large part to Q reporting.

So far all features of Monkey appears to be working, including clothing and assets. As usual if you have any new issues, pm me and I'll take a look.

To properly test the new fluid system, you can set resilience to infinite in cheats, then max the 'Male Pleasure' slider in Monkey. I will investigate if it's possible to add some controls via JSON.

To preempt people asking, I do not share games I only create mods.

-T-

SMA 0.10.1a

Changes
-The semen now behaves more realistically, adhering fully (in animation) to the models' skin, clothing, glasses, and static objects, and partially (in physics) to everything else.
-Holes can be filed with semen.
-Semen related content now has corresponding sounds.
-Some other minor changes.

Fixes
-The game would freeze if the save file required a non-existent auto-rating profile.
-An error during Sunday's event has been corrected.
-There is no longer a "money" bug.

Notes
-Unfortunately, semen can't stick to hair; reading data from the GPU demands a lot of horsepower, but it can be done in the background, so the game does not stutter. However, it will be a lot of work. I'm not sure if it's worth it to put in another month of work only to have semen particles adhered to the hair, especially because there's no guarantee it'll be aesthetically pleasing.

Known issues
-Hair type L is clipping below the model's back.
-Game performance may be reduced by thousands of semen particles.
-If the sperm-expelling hole is sealed with model skins, the game may stutter. (I meant a large, fat ass.)

Last edited:

peepeepoopoo0ihbihb

Feb 11, 2023
Can someone recommend similar type of games to SMA, where you’re not bound to just pre rendered scenes and actually have complete control to what you are doing.

4.10 star(s) 154 Votes