4.10 star(s) 154 Votes

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
If the update doesn't roll up in 1-2 months, wait longer. Usually takes that long.
If not in 6 months, wait longer. Those imply a new engine, or new random generator.
If not in 1-2 years, spam the dev.
If the dev sends an official message declaring abandoned status, only then is it truly abandoned.

I need a tutorial on how to make Unity work in a specific version. It keeps shitting out errors.
Something I have isn't found where it's supposed to be.
Wrong disc, can't read the version, no access on that particular disc.
Despite being Admin, doesn't let me do shit.
Firewall problem.
Needs 'Media Player 2015', if I haven't butchered the name, automatic download fails 100%.
List goes on.
And the dev still hasn't added testicles to the male model :/

Reactions: James Cook 1232

cjbball00

Nov 25, 2018

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
Windows Defender detects a virus on the catgirl outfit.
I have the warning as well. Flagged as Wacatac, so very likely a false positive again. I recommend you DO NOT use anything that is flagged, ever, including Monkey.

For context I've lost MANY weeks of debugging this issue for Monkey. This included creating a new machine from scratch, comparing byte codes patterns, and testing in multiple regions.

Microsoft defender will detect some byte stream patterns and flag them as virus. Those patterns are machine learned locally and rules will apply differently based on rule sets, region, and product tiers (i.e. business tiers).

The only solutions I found is to change/recompress the data until you get a byte stream that works, OR pay Microsoft & partners for a code certificate to sign the data. Depending on how much you pay and which agency you use, your bytes will quietly pass through.

While virus is a complex problem to solve, I can't help but believe this is a nice lucrative Byte mafia.

If you are comfortable with risks, you can run any file through an online scanner like virus total. It will usually confirm the safety of a file flagged by Microsoft.

-T-

Dongola

Aug 2, 2018
Do we have any mods for hair? Extending the length of it would be a good start. And I know about monkey, I just would like to get a lil more extreme.

Last edited:
Jan 7, 2022
I always thought those "honk if you love someone with autism" bumper stickers were so cruel. Like, THAT'S what autistic people need to feel loved. Surround 'em with blaring horns.

kirkstevens

Jul 11, 2020
Hopefully this makes it to a FAQ.

WARNING: this will severely impact game performance and break many game features. I DO NOT recommend doing this.

1. Install Unity Explorer ( ). Use the BepInEx Mono 5.x version.
2. Start a standard interview and bring a model in.
3. Move the model to a different location via Monkey or game Goto
4. In UE object explorer, select the EntrevistaHeroina scene and press load (additive).
5. Rinse and repeat until your fantasy is fulfilled or your GPU melt.

View attachment 2666370

-T-
Is there any way of adding multiple male characters? Tryna hop aboard the choo choo train XD

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
Is there any way of adding multiple male characters? Tryna hop aboard the choo choo train XD
No, I haven't seen a simple way to do that. If you are a patron, just ask this as a feature request. It is far simpler for him to implement than trying to rewrite part of the game from a mod.

The only reason the multi-female is somewhat working is that the dev did a 'loco' version that did the asset and code legwork.

-T-

Last edited:

Oh my

Dec 25, 2019
So I've been through several thousand models and...

All I get is low value Crotch/Buttocks rating: Buttocks is worse than Crotch.
Is the rating system broken?
I mean, the purpose of the system is to give what you select for and not what you select against, yes?

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
Hey! Feathers and wings! Thora?
The way Monkey injects clothing allows content creator to add props like wings or baked feathers as accessories. This is how the cat ears were made. You may also add chickens or any secondary characters with some baked looped animations. You can't really make this smart as I haven't solved dynamic binding of C# scripts.

So this is just visual candy and will break down once you interact with it.

Real time (60fps+) physics based interactions with clothing is an unsolved problem. You ideally want a clothing system that is user customizable, moddable and interactable where clothes move, deform, tear and displace properly.

-T-

Reactions: Doobiedoobiedoooo

Leshka_26

Feb 16, 2023
[ЦИТАТА="Ertete19, сообщение: 10995578, участник: 671400"]
Половое созревание. Просто подожди...
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
Вероятно, меня неправильно поняли из-за того, что я пользуюсь гугл-переводчиком. У девочек нет волос на лобке. Как исправить?

Apr 10, 2018
[ЦИТАТА="Ertete19, сообщение: 10995578, участник: 671400"]
Половое созревание. Просто подожди...
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
Вероятно, меня неправильно поняли из-за того, что я пользуюсь гугл-переводчиком. У девочек нет волос на лобке. Как исправить?
esc>settings>gameplay and check
shot2.png

Reactions: Leshka_26
4.10 star(s) 154 Votes