4.10 star(s) 154 Votes

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
And since dev implemented scaling, it is recommended to use dev's player height slider from cheats menu.
Ding ding ding, Q wins! Always use the dev cheats when available.

Monkey player scaling is actually a legacy feature from the original Monkey source released in this thread. I tried to remove it a few times, but was met with player resistance.

The way it is implemented is by modifying the "/Male Avatar" game object local transform scale Y by 10%. Not pretty, but worked to facilitate insertions when the model is on the desk.

As this appears to cause confusion, I can remove it if/when I need to patch Monkey. If you do still use or care for this feature, send me a PM.

-T-

Last edited:

pinosante

Mar 1, 2018
Ok, so hopefully simple question: I thought I had "1 group" to start with selected at the start of the game. But now my girl levels are at like 4 or something, and suddenly the girls run out, and I get ugly level 1 girls again in group "B". And I'm level 2 now I think. Does tihs mean, that despite the fact that I chose to start with 1 group, for every level that I gain (as a player I guess?) I get another group to rate?

FezOder

Oct 10, 2021
Ok, so hopefully simple question: I thought I had "1 group" to start with selected at the start of the game. But now my girl levels are at like 4 or something, and suddenly the girls run out, and I get ugly level 1 girls again in group "B". And I'm level 2 now I think. Does tihs mean, that despite the fact that I chose to start with 1 group, for every level that I gain (as a player I guess?) I get another group to rate?
yup

Reactions: pinosante

Dajikasss

Aug 30, 2017
I started a new game few times before my post.
Indeed,agencies do pay after a fresh start but stop paying after i continue.
I had the continue work for a time but eventually all the "favorability" from my agencies get set to 0 %. Which I think has something to do with them never paying me which I find very strange.

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
Does anyone know exactly how to get more than one model in the room?
Hopefully this makes it to a FAQ.

WARNING: this will severely impact game performance and break many game features. I DO NOT recommend doing this.

1. Install Unity Explorer ( ). Use the BepInEx Mono 5.x version.
2. Start a standard interview and bring a model in.
3. Move the model to a different location via Monkey or game Goto
4. In UE object explorer, select the EntrevistaHeroina scene and press load (additive).
5. Rinse and repeat until your fantasy is fulfilled or your GPU melt.

1685593377727.png

-T-

Last edited:

Drachma1918

Apr 23, 2020
It should be easy noticeable(it makes model fly). If it does not work, it's either disabled or you are using Monkey. BE's camera and scaler are disabled when Monkey present, due to incompatibility. If you are using Monkey, you should use Monkey's scaler(K?).

And since dev implemented scaling, it is recommended to use dev's player height slider from cheats menu.

alrighty, thank you for your help.

maymaymayhemman

Jun 1, 2023
I had to redownload the game. I downloaded 0.9.8c along with monkey. It works just as it should, but for whatever reason I cannot randomize/customize clothing. How do I fix this?

Also, is clothing interaction possible on 0.9.8c? If so, how do I enable it?

DyreMezza

Jul 29, 2018
I had the continue work for a time but eventually all the "favorability" from my agencies get set to 0 %. Which I think has something to do with them never paying me which I find very strange.
Someone mentioned that agencies stop paying after one in-game week which is a bug.
Hopefully this will be adressed in the next version.

Olegowsom

Sep 12, 2017
I also keep experiencing the bug where I just suddenly stop earning money, I can reference the girls to an agency but I never get the email telling me if i did good or not. is there any fix for this by any chance?

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
I also keep experiencing the bug where I just suddenly stop earning money, I can reference the girls to an agency but I never get the email telling me if i did good or not. is there any fix for this by any chance?
No fix yet. Dev is aware, but doesn't know why it's happening.

If you can share a 9.8c game save with this bug, 7z and pm it to me. I just want to check a few things; unlikely to find a fix, but I'll take a look.

Somewhat related, autorating in 9.8c broke again. Slutiffied models will rate low using a simplified very low difficulty perverted profile. The game code doesn't use some of the value you enter in the profile correctly. This has been reported.

-T-

Reactions: Iluha
Jul 3, 2018
its not a bug its a feature, the irs found out about you not declaring your taxes in time so they decided to seize your money

Olegowsom

Sep 12, 2017
No fix yet. Dev is aware, but doesn't know why it's happening.

If you can share a 9.8c game save with this bug, 7z and pm it to me. I just want to check a few things; unlikely to find a fix, but I'll take a look.

Somewhat related, autorating in 9.8c broke again. Slutiffied models will rate low using a simplified very low difficulty perverted profile. The game code doesn't use some of the value you enter in the profile correctly. This has been reported.

-T-
Here you go.
Yeah, I also noticed rating was off on some of the girls

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
Someone says it is bad practice to have unread emails. In SMA, when you have unread email older than 2 weeks, it breaks save file.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey Q - this is great! Let me test it and repro, then send the report to the dev. Hopefully he can fix now..

As for a patch I may be able to hack something up if this is the issue...

Reactions: qwertyuq123

Olegowsom

Sep 12, 2017
Someone says it is bad practice to have unread emails. In SMA, when you have unread email older than 2 weeks, it breaks save file.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It is design issue and cannot be fixed with little patch.
interesting, i usually read all emails after one week (usually when monday hits). I may have skip a week? idk.

adem2024

Nov 4, 2019
Somethings wrong with the girls dialogue in this game, she said "my testicles feel good..." TF you mean YOUR testicles feel good, my guy doesn't even have testicles! >:0
I've saw same phrase about penis and still think that it is a dev's joke - allegedly, these rare short lines will be the only ones what contains all futa content in game)).

4.10 star(s) 154 Votes