4.10 star(s) 154 Votes

D0v4hk1n

Oct 4, 2017
The game is amazing! Developer please add a kissing option :love:
Agreed. It's the only thing that's missing. Licking & kissing and maybe using simple tools such as dildos and advanced tools such as Oxford Dictionary insertions :(

Right now, these are the interactions I'm aware of, let me know if there are more please:

1. Slap (you can slap the models' asses, faces, tits, anything...)
  2. Wank (you can replicate what you're doing in front of your screen in-game!)
  3. sex/bj
Have I missed anything?

Reactions: VSPRNX

surmann

Sep 3, 2022
Agreed. It's the only thing that's missing. Licking & kissing and maybe using simple tools such as dildos and advanced tools such as Oxford Dictionary insertions :(

Right now, these are the interactions I'm aware of, let me know if there are more please:

3. sex/bj
Have I missed anything?
In fact, a video can be shot showing how to use all the features of the game. It can be added as a tutorial.

for example i don't know how to do this
"2.Wank (you can replicate what you're doing in front of your screen in-game!)"

• Red Heart
Reactions: D0v4hk1n

D0v4hk1n

Oct 4, 2017
In fact, a video can be shot showing how to use all the features of the game. It can be added as a tutorial.

for example i don't know how to do this
"2.Wank (you can replicate what you're doing in front of your screen in-game!)"
To wank, you gotta put the hand near pp and grab (by clicking) it will automatically do a masturbation pose and you can then move it to wank. I found this by chance on this thread some 100 pages ago or something so I fully agree with you.

Reactions: surmann

qwertyuq123

Dec 21, 2017
make "active velocity" not to slow down at pleasure
You can enable "constant velocity" in settings

I don't care if it generates some problem in the game, I prefer to try to deal with that problem than to have to stay with that speed
Its not as easy as it sounds. Auto-thrusting may be called auto only when it can thrust more than once. As result, maintaining penetration is crucial and I cannot maintain it at higher speeds. You may notice that whatever speed you choose, pull-out always decelerates, and it is most noticeable at max speed. There is no way to precisely move hips or detect actual penetration depth.

On my potato, at 40-50 fps, at highest speed single motion takes 6-9 frames. With all lags, my math cannot predict safe hips position. This stuff must be made by someone who understands how holes and penetration works, I do not posses this knowledge.

I told earlier that I'll add some tweaks to increase speed, but I do not have any idea when that update will occur. Right now I have very little interest in playing SMA or modding it.

urmum123

Feb 7, 2020
You can enable "constant velocity" in settings

Its not as easy as it sounds. Auto-thrusting may be called auto only when it can thrust more than once. As result, maintaining penetration is crucial and I cannot maintain it at higher speeds. You may notice that whatever speed you choose, pull-out always decelerates, and it is most noticeable at max speed. There is no way to precisely move hips or detect actual penetration depth.

On my potato, at 40-50 fps, at highest speed single motion takes 6-9 frames. With all lags, my math cannot predict safe hips position. This stuff must be made by someone who understands how holes and penetration works, I do not posses this knowledge.

I told earlier that I'll add some tweaks to increase speed, but I do not have any idea when that update will occur. Right now I have very little interest in playing SMA or modding it.
oh, I see...and about this inaccuracy that you mention, is it due to the way the game is built or is it because you can't think of an adequate way to do it? because if it's more the second one, maybe a game that you can refer to is Yiffalicious, it's a very furry game, but it has a very good physics system and it gets an "auto thrust" at a great speed without incurring in the errors that we mentioned. Forgive me for being so obsessed with this topic, but SMA is like if they put the honey on my lips (with all the good things it has and the ones you bring) but then they take it away (with all those bugs and impressions).

Jan 7, 2022

3. sex/bj
Have I missed anything?
7ncy8k.jpg

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: D0v4hk1n

qwertyuq123

Dec 21, 2017
game is built or is it because you can't think of an adequate way to do it
Both answers are correct.

a) Game does not offer thrust-ready controls. I just use "mouse scroll" and it is not precise enough, and non-linear. Promised tweaks reduces that smoothing, so thrusting become faster and more responsive to calls.
b) SMA's penetration physics is complicated. It has animated pelvis, and then goes lots of springs. Penis is a spring, hole is a spring and female pelvis is a spring also. Because of this, pelvis motion does not corelate with penis position or penetration. Single thrust can penetrate, or be dumped by hole's spring, or push girl's pelvis. These are lots of forces, and they are most noticeable with high speeds. I cannot properly collect all data, to predict outcome of each thrust.

Dev implemented autosex, so I'm pretty sure its possible to make correct auto-thruster. But it requires too much effort.

urmum123

Feb 7, 2020
Actually i figured its better if the first sleep line is a 100 or 200 over the second line because all what the sleep lines does is add delay, one line delays moving forward and the other delays moving back. Also i kinda did what you asked and made so you can stop a loop by pressing the same loop button or any other loop button and added other 2 loop variations, i will leave it in the TXT:
it seems to work better, thank you, I will also keep on tinkering with this stuff you shared, to see if I get anywhere, if so, I will share it too.

Reactions: patrick_play99

urmum123

Feb 7, 2020
b) SMA's penetration physics is complicated. It has animated pelvis, and then goes lots of springs. Penis is a spring, hole is a spring and female pelvis is a spring also.
then I guess Yiffalicious won't serve as much of a reference because it must not be based on as many springs, as you mention. But that provokes me another question: how do you know the physical functioning that SMA has with respect to its physics? did the dev tell you or is it by some program that allows you to analyze the game? if it is the second, I would like to do the same with Yiffalicious, because seriously, it has a very good physics system and I would like to understand its functioning.

Dev implemented autosex, so I'm pretty sure its possible to make correct auto-thruster. But it requires too much effort.
did he do it, when? you mean when the girl move it self?

Last edited:

hammond-fish

Aug 5, 2020
BE hand will move forward with mouse scroll but always pulls back by itself. Is this a known bug or feature? How to keep arm extended? Thanks.

surmann

Sep 3, 2022
To wank, you gotta put the hand near pp and grab (by clicking) it will automatically do a masturbation pose and you can then move it to wank. I found this by chance on this thread some 100 pages ago or something so I fully agree with you.
Thank you.

surmann

Sep 3, 2022
I guess I couldn't. I hold the penis but it does not make any movement.

qwertyuq123

Dec 21, 2017
BE hand will move forward with mouse scroll but always pulls back by itself. Is this a known bug or feature?
Its a feature. Disable "surface assistance".

you mean when the girl move it self?
Yes

some program that allows you to analyze the game? if it is the second, I would like to do the same with Yiffalicious, because seriously, it has a very good physics system and I would like to understand its functioning.
to read code and unity explorer to read runtime state. But you still need some Unity experience and medium C# knowledge to read code. As usually, if you are new to unity modding, it is better to start with something more popular like Valheim, cause there will be more examples.

Drachma1918

Apr 23, 2020
I'm not sure if the player scaler is working,does it shrink the player model or the camera angle?
I've pressed ctrl +e/q like it said in the Qol features,but i don't know if anything worked

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
I'm sorry, I am having difficulty understanding what you are trying to do.

In general, if the game offers the features/variables you need, you can write a Monkey JSON for it. Things that are 'not' in the game requires me to write custom code and add support.

To my knowledge, there is no way to 'apply' a profile to the current model, nor a way to create a profile from an evaluation/interpretadores.

If the above is not sufficient, PM me directly with some more concrete example. I'll see if I can help.

-T-
Hi Thora,

I know that you said the add-on was in maintenance mode but would it be possible to show viability for a girl's compatibility with different agencies? It seems very difficult to guess which girls can go to other agencies, aside from the default one. I know I can define a profile that would match this closer (based on my guesses), but it would also be cool to be able to identify random girls that seem to fit the criteria of existing agencies. Is something like this possible?

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
Hi Thora,

I know that you said the add-on was in maintenance mode but would it be possible to show viability for a girl's compatibility with different agencies? It seems very difficult to guess which girls can go to other agencies, aside from the default one. I know I can define a profile that would match this closer (based on my guesses), but it would also be cool to be able to identify random girls that seem to fit the criteria of existing agencies. Is something like this possible?

Monkey already shows all the data the game uses in matching a model to an agency in Custom->Monkey->Female->Interpretation.

Using JSON and some patience, you can write a custom json script that will unlock all agencies and make all of their criteria visible. I've attached a custom json example posted a while back to get you started. Just drop it in the Mods folder.

Agencies have been buggy since inception, and will stop working around the second week of game play. I saw no point spending more time on this until the dev fix the system.

Writing custom code to 'rate and recommend' what agencies a model is fit for is doable; however this isn't a trivial
undertaking and goes beyond what I consider 'maintenance'.

-T-

qwertyuq123

Dec 21, 2017
I'm not sure if the player scaler is working,does it shrink the player model or the camera angle?
I've pressed ctrl +e/q like it said in the Qol features,but i don't know if anything worked
It should be easy noticeable(it makes model fly). If it does not work, it's either disabled or you are using Monkey. BE's camera and scaler are disabled when Monkey present, due to incompatibility. If you are using Monkey, you should use Monkey's scaler(K?).

And since dev implemented scaling, it is recommended to use dev's player height slider from cheats menu.

Reactions: Drachma1918
4.10 star(s) 154 Votes