4.10 star(s) 154 Votes

urmum123

Feb 7, 2020
Hey, i have a workaround for the Auto Thrust thing, i made a "macro loop" with the mouse wheel for the keyboard, can change speed too, check my first post ever lol.
I just saw it and it's interesting, the problem is the auto thrust that it generates is very little extended, I don't know if I explain well, is it possible to alter the distance of your auto thrust and its speed?

Sunabouzu

Aug 10, 2021
I just saw it and it's interesting, the problem is the auto thrust that it generates is very little extended, I don't know if I explain well, is it possible to alter the distance of your auto thrust and its speed?
By very little extended you mean the movement is short? try this:

The 2 lines of "sleep 200" change it to 250 or 300 on both. The smaller the number it is the faster and shorter the movement gets.

The 2 lines of "send {wheelup 3}" and "send {wheeldown 3}" change the number to 4 on both. The higher the number the bigger the scrolling/movement up or down is.

urmum123

Feb 7, 2020

The 2 lines of "sleep 200" change it to 250 or 300 on both. The smaller the number it is the faster and shorter the movement gets.

The 2 lines of "send {wheelup 3}" and "send {wheeldown 3}" change the number to 4 on both. The higher the number the bigger the scrolling/movement up or down is.
nice, thank you and one more thing, how could I have different levels of movement placed on other keys? For example, let's suppose that as it is (200 and 3) is ok, but of course it's very slow, so I would like to have the option to have another key that when pressing it, goes from 200 and 3 to 200 and 15, having this way the possibility of pressing "end" for 200 and 3 while pressing "1" goes to 200 and 15.

urmum123

Feb 7, 2020
I have already made the pertinent changes to have different speeds, I created 3 in total and they are deactivated by pressing End. Tthis is the file, in case anyone is interested in it:

Sep 24, 2022
One of my favorites on this site. I just wish your girl profiles didn't get reset every time you open them in the editor and I wish there was a way you could import a saved girl into the editor to make a profile based on her.

urmum123

Feb 7, 2020

I put the numbers right, but it doesn't move constantly from one side to the other, it moves much more up than down and vice versa, making the penis always come out, how can we make this not happen? I'm surprised how little the rest of the people who post here are interested in solving the auto thrust problem, since it is the basis of any game of this type.

urmum123

Feb 7, 2020
BetterExperience Update 3

View attachment 2318075
I used to be a model like you. Then I took an arrow in the knee.

Downloads

Known Issues
  • Do not use MainMenu button with BetterExperience, it is game breaking (fixed in Update 3.3)

What's new?
  • Alternative Genetics is disabled by default
  • Improved auto-thrust system
  • Auto-seek system. Press space to seek closest hole
  • Speed control window. Press F6
  • BetterHand: automatic hand depth control, misnamed "surface assistance". If hand behaves bad - disable this feature
  • IK based posing: player can sit and stand on surfaces provided by external scenes; ability to bend
  • Some other stuff I forgot
  • Sound is expected to work fine
U3.1:
  • Returned mod's 'auto-rating' feature
U3.2:
  • compatibility with release 0.9.5
  • "better hand" disabled by default due to quality issues
U3.3:
  • Fixed game breaking main menu issue
  • New auto-thruster logic. Additional sliders in "MissionControl" window.
Better_Cloth.dll
  • Animated falling cloth
  • Requires BetterExperience.dll to work
  • Not required by BetterExperience - can be deleted safely

WORKAROUND: Broken crawling in "The Bedroom" asset can be fixed this way or by updating to latest version. "The Flat" asset works fine without tuning.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BepInEx is not included in this release. Install Monkey first.

my dear qwertyuq123, you have done something very nice with this mod but I would like to know how I could alter the auto thrust to increase the max movement speed and make "active velocity" not to slow down at pleasure, I don't care if it generates some problem in the game, I prefer to try to deal with that problem than to have to stay with that speed.

spankbank

Feb 22, 2020
Does anyone have the bug where you just stop getting income, its been 10 days and I haven't had a single $ from referrals

urmum123

Feb 7, 2020
Never heard of auto thrust, is this a new feature?
actually the auto thrust was a feature added by qwertyuq123, he also did a great job in other aspects with his BE mod. The thing is that autothrust incurs several problems related to velosity and it certainly is kind of indispensable in games like these, but very little is said about it, let alone trying to find a solution for it.

Sunabouzu

Aug 10, 2021
I put the numbers right, but it doesn't move constantly from one side to the other, it moves much more up than down and vice versa, making the penis always come out, how can we make this not happen? I'm surprised how little the rest of the people who post here are interested in solving the auto thrust problem, since it is the basis of any game of this type.
Actually i figured its better if the first sleep line is a 100 or 200 over the second line because all what the sleep lines does is add delay, one line delays moving forward and the other delays moving back. Also i kinda did what you asked and made so you can stop a loop by pressing the same loop button or any other loop button and added other 2 loop variations, i will leave it in the TXT:

4.10 star(s) 154 Votes