4.10 star(s) 153 Votes

Iluha

Mar 13, 2019
Guys, this game have any FEMALE orgasm denial content?
how deceptive nature is.., said the hedgehog, getting off the cactus.:rolleyes:
but.., if you play honestly, without a monkey, from the very beginning, immediately before the start of the interview take off your pants, edit your bazooka to the maximum size, then there will be a lot, a lot of the content you need.:D
however, personally, I would like to meet girls who could be fucked until they faint (so that they actually fall to the floor in a state of relaxation and they piss, shit and vomit at the same time), something like “legendary finds”.:sneaky:

Last edited:

haxsus

Feb 24, 2018
if I have blocked the level increase in the settings . and at level 4 I don 't get the desired result , then it turns out I need to manually evaluate further so that the level doesn 't reset to 1 and monsters don 't climb again ?
For me it seems in settings you can block level increase for your character, not for girls. So yeah, if you don't want girls level to drop to 1, you need to manually evaluate appearance and make it against your Auto Rating profile, so that it won't reach its ideal.

BGSenTineL

Mar 15, 2019
for my personal taste the HDR is too strong, but on the other side reshade gives you the ability to adjust it to your personal liking. I went for a bit more realistic image
Of course, this is the idea - customization for everyone's taste. I run HDR monitor and I like strong HDR, and yet in different scenes I touch the image a bit.

Reactions: sig325

vadrik18

Mar 27, 2018
Resolution is jacked. I've tinkered with the settings and cannot get the resolution to 1920x1080. It looked great until I clicked on one of the settings. Uninstalled and reinstalled and still jacked up. Any suggestion would be appreciated

Ledske

Jul 17, 2018
i have some questions regarding a couple of things...

when models reach level 5 they are a dream to work with - when they reach level 6 they become a total pain to deal with....why is that?

And when does your guy levels up actually.
is it when you can give the girl an orgasm and then dismiss her?

or when you give her an orgasm and send her to another agency?

previous playtrough i reached level 3 or 4 i think.
now its a struggle to even reach level 2...

tinygrox

Sep 4, 2023
So I guess I'm going to ask HOW?
maybe changing the font as the beginning?
I've tried some XUnity.AutoTranslator stuff and I really hate the font:mad:

bqsetnkwglo

Dec 14, 2019
Perhaps a silly oversight on my part but, having just installed The Bedroom for the first time, is there a way to start an interview from in there? I know in The New Office you can access the laptop to start and interview, I figured I would find some analogous convention within The Bedroom as well.

If the only way to get a model there is to start the interview in a different room and then load into The Bedroom, that's fine. I was just curious if I was missing something.

manniakk

Jul 20, 2018
Perhaps a silly oversight on my part but, having just installed The Bedroom for the first time, is there a way to start an interview from in there? I know in The New Office you can access the laptop to start and interview, I figured I would find some analogous convention within The Bedroom as well.

If the only way to get a model there is to start the interview in a different room and then load into The Bedroom, that's fine. I was just curious if I was missing something.
Press TAB, to bring the menu from anywhere

• Red Heart
Reactions: bqsetnkwglo

WakamoSato

Jan 9, 2021
Nothing beats being trapped on a desert island with a girl wearing her Vixen Dress!
Thanks!
Haha, you're right! I didn't even notice the scenery untill you mentioned it.

manniakk Is that another 'room' you're working on..? It looks awesome, can't wait till you think it's ready for release. You can call it "Bounty Land" or "But why is the rum gone?"..

manniakk

Jul 20, 2018
Nothing beats being trapped on a desert island with a girl wearing her Vixen Dress!
Thanks!
Even on a desert island you have to look glamorous :D

Haha, you're right! I didn't even notice the scenery untill you mentioned it.

manniakk Is that another 'room' you're working on..? It looks awesome, can't wait till you think it's ready for release. You can call it "Bounty Land" or "But why is the rum gone?"..
Well, initially it was meant to be just white room to use as photoshoot studio, but i guess it will be an island one day. Especially if we get Tvalle to enable water rendering in the game. The first released version will be probably a desert oasis:

1697059468144.png
1697059590001.png

so im open to suggestions what to have there :)

Jul 29, 2023
Even on a desert island you have to look glamorous :D

Well, initially it was meant to be just white room to use as photoshoot studio, but i guess it will be an island one day. Especially if we get Tvalle to enable water rendering in the game. The first released version will be probably a desert oasis:

View attachment 2998612
View attachment 2998614

so im open to suggestions what to have there :)
that's cool, looking forward to seeing that island release!

Reactions: WakamoSato
4.10 star(s) 153 Votes