4.10 star(s) 154 Votes
Feb 15, 2018
Does anyone know how the Patience stat works in the in-game Profile Editor? I'm only asking cuz I think there's been some translation issues in the past. The tooltip says "Less likely to leave" so I'd think I'd want to set it to Very High so she doesn't fill the red bar too fast, but I'm looking for confirmation.

EDIT: Also when you ask for a different costume and they say they want their lips covered, what does that mean? No outfit ever has anything that covers their mouths, including whatever they're currently wearing. so they won't ever change into anything.

Last edited:

FMULDER82

Jul 24, 2022
Hello everyone!
How do i skip dialogs? This is very disturbing. I use a monkey mod, but I didn't find it there. Sry for my Eng lol

semihgotten

Feb 15, 2023
Guys here is what i do when its dark.
1st- on the left of the door there are light keys with which you can interact to adust light.
2nd- if its dark for you even when you adjust light from there you can use the T buton to make you semy transparent which removes your shadow casted on the model.
Also does anyone know what will be in the next update?
I tried but it didn't work, the characters are too dark

manniakk

Jul 20, 2018
Jimmi Choo High Heels
1697316577459.png
Fashion. Passion. Make your favorite girl legs pop with these colorable fashion shoes. Compatible only with SMA 0.10.4d and newer

Install instructions: Extract the archive into Documents\TValle Games\Some Modeling Agency\Mods\Clothing
Download:

JamesBond154

Apr 29, 2017
This has been answered multiple times already. You get the archive and extract it in the folder mentioned and thats all, you can load it with monkey or wait for it to appear randomly
I am not able to load them, Should I copy and past the whole unarchived folder in that directory folder?
if yes, then its not working for me, where am I going wrong

4.10 star(s) 154 Votes