4.10 star(s) 154 Votes

NewAssInTown

May 27, 2023
The rating system is way too complex, isn't it? Is there any way to "skip" certain points and rate only, like, some of them?

A.K.A87

Feb 3, 2021
Out of all the extra option people and the dev added nobody made a NEKO (outfit/template) yet :cry:.

Lautheron

May 29, 2021
yo how can i play sex scenes or take my dick out of the pants??
Press P to remove your pants. In controls menu there are some information you should read. There are no sex "scenes", game has a quite impressive physics engine you can play around. Go wild. (Use scroll wheel to move your hips when you don't use your hands or camera)

is there any similar games like this?:unsure:
VaM especially if you have VR. There are few japanese games from Illusion (Honey Select and AI something), which can be considered a "game like this". Other than that, nope. This one is pretty unique.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pchit

kanekiogava

Oct 10, 2020
What personal assessment is responsible for the fact that the girl finally agreed to anal? I always expose a low level of service when she refuses anal sex because I don't have anal sex, am I doing everything right?

animusvox

Feb 18, 2020
Monkey isn't loading for me.

SMA version: 10.4e
Monkey version: 1.9

I extracted all the files to the same folder with the .exe (also checked the doorstop config and confirmed that it's pointing at the right file path for the Monkey .dll).

I have tried making a fresh install in a new folder, starting the game, then installing Monkey but the menu isn't showing up. No other errors or issues with the game.

Also I have some original poses I just posted in the model/pose sharing thread.

Reactions: Kingdom 84

manniakk

Jul 20, 2018
manniakk The Bedroom map performs many times better after deleting the video file. I like the look of it, but was reluctant to use it due to the drag on frames. But deleting the asset seems like a drastic action to take; couldn't the option to turn it off be available?

On the subject of options, the button to turn off the camera in The New Office no longer works, but doing that never sufficiently improved performance anyway. I don't know what you have going on there, but it's resulted in a map that looks great for screenshots, but isn't fit for real-time play.

The Flat looks great and has always and still does perform well. I use it often, but I'd love to see more viable alternatives.
hm, for me the button to disable the camera still works, normally you will see the last frame when you disable it, if you move in front of the camera you should not see live video.
How about this model or this one (looks better)
1698052705331.png

good enough? :)

Jul 29, 2023
Zero means you loathe a feature and you never want to see it again. What you've suggested will not get the player what he asked for.
I thought that's exactly how the rating was meant to work? if you like a feature of her, rate it? I believe the instructions say something along the lines of "don't rate features you're not happy with as 1 or 2 as you're more likely to see these again?

4.10 star(s) 154 Votes