4.10 star(s) 153 Votes

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
hm, for me the button to disable the camera still works, normally you will see the last frame when you disable it, if you move in front of the camera you should not see live video.
That's how it worked in 10.1, but not this version with your latest mod and packages. Click on the radial button and it remains lit, and the video remains active.

manniakk

Jul 20, 2018
Armada Knee High Booots
1698085714229.png
These knee high boots are state of art. Designed to make a 6 look like a 10. Colorable to match hey eyes ;). Compatible only with SMA 0.10.4d and newer

Install instructions: Extract the archive into Documents\TValle Games\Some Modeling Agency\Mods\Clothing
Download:

Last edited:

MRVAMPIR

Nov 23, 2018
Monkey doesn't work for me, unfortunately I installed it according to the guidelines and it still won't turn on. I have Windows 11 on another laptop and it works. Maybe I'm doing something wrong and I don't see it...

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
Monkey doesn't work for me, unfortunately I installed it according to the guidelines and it still won't turn on. I have Windows 11 on another laptop and it works. Maybe I'm doing something wrong and I don't see it...
At this stage, all issues are about incorrect install. Please follow the install instructions to the letter. Make sure you have the latest versions of the game and of monkey from the main post, and install in a new root directory (C:/SMA).

If that doesn't work, pm me with your computer details, and snapshots of your install directory and main game menu.

-T-

animusvox

Feb 18, 2020
I am having the same issue. Will post here if Thora can help me.

animusvox

Feb 18, 2020
Thora very graciously worked with me on this for the last couple of hours. What ended up working for me was to follow all the current instructions and then restart my PC.

Thank you Thora for your help and your patience!

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
Thora very graciously worked with me on this for the last couple of hours. What ended up working for me was to follow all the current instructions and then restart my PC.

Thank you Thora for your help and your patience!
The installation was essentially correct (on a separate drive). BepInEx was not loading and failing silently. This is an open source framework allowing Monkey to attach to the Unity process. Without it, nothing will work.

While a reboot 'fixed' it, we were unable to identify the root cause unfortunately.

The most common issues of 'Monkey doesn't work' have been:
- Incorrect versions
- Files in the wrong place
- Non-ascii characters in install or document path (breaks Bep)
- A/V or smart screen blocks
- Incompatible plugins
- Etc.

I'll update the documentation to include a 'reboot' step. In this process I did setup a test instance of Windows 11/pro just in case and found no issues in both native and sandbox.

100% of 'Monkey doesn't work' I've investigated last year were user side setup. So please before asking for help try to follow the install instructions to the letter. If stumped, post here or pm me, and I'll do my best to help out.

-T-

Last edited:
Reactions: Vbrz and animusvox
4.10 star(s) 153 Votes