4.10 star(s) 153 Votes

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
Your link was flagged by my AV. I don't recommend anyone d/l anything from you
The general rule is to never run anything that triggers unless you fully investigate, double check with multiple A/V software, etc. Virus comes in many form, and even pure data can exploit things like buffer overrun to corrupt systems.

While it's fair to warn other people about A/V tripping, the personal attack here is uncalled for. I know this content creator is paying out of pocket to purchase models then spend a ton of his free time to make them available to the community.

If you want to help, please post the A/V name, territory and the full warning you got. This will help track down the issue and determine if indeed there is cause for alarm.

-T-

NyashPonuash

May 13, 2020
How long does it take to get a new level with a mod for improved generation? Over 13 hours and still level 1. And the girls are already under 13

Feb 6, 2018
clothing mods are failing to load and getting errors on start up, may be a bug seeing as they worked before the whole clothing related update and are out dated or if somebody can lmk what im doing wrong, the error was something like "failed to install mod map" or something along that line with a list of clothing assets i downloaded from the thread.

im extracting (not copy/pasting) to document/tvalle/mods/clothing

Reactions: Thomas777

Fujimoto378

Jan 4, 2022
The general rule is to never run anything that triggers unless you fully investigate, double check with multiple A/V software, etc. Virus comes in many form, and even pure data can exploit things like buffer overrun to corrupt systems.

While it's fair to warn other people about A/V tripping, the personal attack here is uncalled for. I know this content creator is paying out of pocket to purchase models then spend a ton of his free time to make them available to the community.

If you want to help, please post the A/V name, territory and the full warning you got. This will help track down the issue and determine if indeed there is cause for alarm.

-T-
My AV is BitDefender Internet security sweet (Paid version).
From memory the warning was about suspicious activity or behavior of the website/page he linked to. In my experience usually not a false flag.

I don't know the guy anymore than I know you & I was alerting other members NOT attacking him (That is your presumption).

GoGom

May 13, 2019
Can someone please share Some Modeling Agency [v0.10.4e] with all add-ons (Monkey, hdr, more pose etc)? To have everything in one file

sig325

Dec 23, 2018
does anyone have a game but already with an installed mod and a monkey, can you throw it off please
Search in this forum for "SMA-V0.9.7A-M-V1.8.9-BetterExp-U3.3.7z". It has everything, and it's stable (big thanks to the
modders).

Stay safe.

4.10 star(s) 153 Votes