4.10 star(s) 153 Votes

shinshinone

Sep 13, 2020
Models look sexy and can look beautiful but I really wish we'll be able to mod popular characters in because they tend to all kinda look alike. Feels like I'm fucking the same bloodline or something lmao
Or even worse, 80% of the time they look like they're the unknown cursed offspring of Charles II of Spain.

Seriously though, if we could mod in characters, this game would be an easy 10/10.

easierr

Sep 30, 2020
I'm looking forward to the update on the nails of the models' hands and feet. It would be very sexy in my opinion. Also lacking a lot of different jewelry. And about physics, more movement for models to look more alive. Yeah, I agree, I want too much.

Reactions: D0v4hk1n

DyreMezza

Jul 29, 2018
Laura Lingerie Set
View attachment 3054422
Non colorable lingerie set. Non clipping with most of the custom clothing. Will definitely clip through base game clothing. Compatible only with SMA 0.10.4d and newer

Install instructions: Extract the archive into Documents\TValle Games\Some Modeling Agency\Mods\Clothing
Download:
Hi there. First of all,thx for making this set...i like it alot.
I downloaded the set and extracted it in the needed folders but an error is displayed when i boot the game and the game wont finish loading it at all.
I have the vanilla game 0.10.4e.
Do i need to run the Monkeymod to make it work?

Pchit

Jan 24, 2018
Hi there. First of all,thx for making this set...i like it alot.
I downloaded the set and extracted it in the needed folders but an error is displayed when i boot the game and the game wont finish loading it at all.
I have the vanilla game 0.10.4e.
Do i need to run the Monkeymod to make it work?
You must have a problem with your game files, it has nothing to do with this item of clothing, delete everything and reinstall. Monkey mod is not required to use newly created clothing

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
I would like this as well.
You can get an invite by going to and clicking on the DISCORD link. This should be free and is open to anyone, i.e. not behind a paywall. Let me know if that isn't working, and I'll notify the moderators.

-T-

• Red Heart
Reactions: LurkingPepega11

D0v4hk1n

Oct 4, 2017
Considering the current pace of production and dev, what are your predictions for the next major update?

Feb 15, 2018
Considering the current pace of production and dev, what are your predictions for the next major update?
A long time ago I remember seeing talk of kissing being worked on, but it might have been put on the backlog or something cuz I haven't heard anything else in a long time. Could see it going a million directions though: building out the RPG mechanics (like why is it tracking weight and age if we can't affect that without cheats?) or the gameplay loop of hiring and retaining models (like when will we be able to hire the models instead of pawning them off to other agencies? It's been years and we still aren't even an agency yet), new locations, fine tuning the physics more, better integration with the modding community, more hairstyles and clothes, etc.

Websiers

Oct 9, 2020
This is from discord - posted 09.02.2021 by Tvalle

➤Near Future Objectives: High priority -More Sounds I May put it to vote against Cloth Interactions and SMA Gameplay Sound is the hardest area for me. ●Already bought some gasp, grunt, moan sounds. ●I do not believe in putting a single continuous sound clip, it sounds very fake and exaggerated. it will require a lot of work to make work as I want. -Skinned decals ●Wetness ●bruises, marks ●Complement for semen particles -Vertex normal Re-calculator new version pros: ●can be used for any body part. ●In theory, will fix most clipping problem. cons: ●requires custom shaders. -Change Poses From IK targets To actual animations ●This would allow creating pose variations based on personality or emotions -Sticky semen for skin and clothing I don't want to implement a real-time fluid simulation, it would run like shit, and even if the performance were good enough, I would prefer to spend these milliseconds in something more useful, like real-time normals skinning for more body parts. So, What I'm gonna do is to inverse-skinning the position where the semen particle collides, and then just use a skinning algorithm to make the particles stick to the mesh. So hopefully the player can cover her up without killing the performance because that is what we all know is going to happen. -More interactions: kiss, hand job, etc -Nested sliders ➤Near Future Objectives: Low priority -Thighs physics -More pieces of clothing -Walking and rotate around animations. ●less black loading screens

So next update could be -Walking and rotate around animations or store?

Last edited:

NewAssInTown

May 27, 2023
Someone tell this idiot the game isn't working. People need a working autorating and fuck girls, not being fcn dj with sliders. Rework parameters and lower its count.
Incredibly efficient review that I completely agree with, but maybe it's just a niche game for some weird fetish? Can't really know these days.

• Angry
Reactions: sig325 and Pchit
Mar 17, 2019
Someone tell this idiot the game isn't working. People need a working autorating and fuck girls, not being fcn dj with sliders. Rework parameters and lower its count.
How about you just go over to his Discord and tell him that yourself?
He will definitely be extremely happy about your kind words and helpful criticism and will therefore not ban you at all ;)

deepsauce47

Jan 3, 2023
The manual rating system works fine and is my preferred way to play the game.

When you finally get that girl who meets all your criteria, it's very satisfying. Every new girl is another hit of dopamine, it's classic conditioning. Very addicting gameplay. People who are just creating girls via the sliders in Monkey or using the autorating system aren't getting it.

Give the manual rating system a chance, be patient, follow the rating tips in my post (#6,776) in this thread. You won't regret it. Obviously there is still a lot that needs to be fixed and added, but the core gameplay here is quite fun.

D0v4hk1n

Oct 4, 2017
I can't wait for kissing to be implemented in the game. Imagine being able to kiss your models and their holes! Such an exciting prospect. I plan on farting on my screen right before I play the game to add to my experience and be able to smell the aroma as I roleplay myself kissing their poopholes (/s)

4.10 star(s) 153 Votes