4.10 star(s) 153 Votes

pisslicker132

Apr 23, 2020
People who are just creating girls via the sliders in Monkey or using the autorating system aren't getting it.
I didn't really appreciate the appeal of the manual ratings until I started using auto ratings about 10 hours into playing. While the manual ratings are tedious, they're really the main attraction of the game right now. Unless done correctly (only using it for certain features, making one group a money printer, etc), the automatic ratings really kill any fun there is to be had

Reactions: Twincam124

deepsauce47

Jan 3, 2023
I can't wait for kissing to be implemented in the game. Imagine being able to kiss your models and their holes! Such an exciting prospect. I plan on farting on my screen right before I play the game to add to my experience and be able to smell the aroma as I roleplay myself kissing their poopholes (/s)
WTF at the end there but completely agree on kissing.

Feb 15, 2018
Re-asking cuz it got buried in other posts earlier:
Anyone know of a way to lower or mute the sound of the camera flash while keeping all other sounds as is? I like all the audio in the game except for the camera flash, it's waaaay too loud for how often you use it in an unmodded playthrough.

Furiousrawrr

Dec 10, 2017
How to make my character auto sex? Like not needing to scroll. Is there a button need to press? I have monkey folder installed on to the game. Its sweet concept, but danm the game is bit annoying.

deepsauce47

Jan 3, 2023
How to make my character auto sex? Like not needing to scroll. Is there a button need to press? I have monkey folder installed on to the game. Its sweet concept, but danm the game is bit annoying.
You need the Better Experience mod, make sure it's enabled and then you just press spacebar. Or it's in Monkey and you just press spacebar, I can't remember which mod has it.

divaka473

Jun 19, 2019
Hey guys, i was wondering. Is there a game like this one but wit randomly generated anime style characters like in koikatsu?
If so can someone send me link to it?

• Angry
Reactions: Yotherethere3
4.10 star(s) 153 Votes