4.10 star(s) 153 Votes

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Did you use the light switch on the wall next to the door?
Oh yes, I did. I just don't know the right combination of values for each light source.
EDIT: Turning up the sunlight to the max and keeping other two at default(50) did the trick. I feel dumb for not playing with the sunlight value, was playing with the other two all along :FacePalm:

Last edited:

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
I can honestly say, I've been using the DLSS enabler on a whole bunch of Unity games and I've seen at LEAST 20-30FPS increase on most, if not all games at a minimum. I will be making a video tutorial on installation and, how to get it running on lower end rigs (which is where it will truly shine), at the moment I've a little much to do in terms of life.

When it's done, I'll just dump a link in my signature so it doesn't get lost. Those who want it, can find it easier. Of course, but thanks for the shout out ;-) it's appreciated! Though I cannot take credit, it should go to the developers who made this awesome universal plugin.
Fyi I'm reading through its description on nexusmods page right now and this is literally the first sentence in the description:
This all-in-one package allows the users of any DX12 compatible GPUs (from NVIDIA/AMD/Intel) to enable DLSS upscaler and DLSSG Frame Generation in most of the games implementing NVIDIA DLSS 2 / DLSS 3 features.
And in the features list:
FEATURES:
  • Enables DLSS Upscaler option in all games supporting DLSS 2/3 upscaling on unsupported hardware like AMD, Intel or older NVIDIA GPUs
  • Enables DLSS-G Frame Generation in all games supporting DLSS 3 on unsupported GPUs from AMD, Intel and NVIDIA
Then there are also screenshot comparisons provided in the same page. In those comparisons following games are shown:
  • NFS Unbound
  • Witcher 3
  • Cyberpunk 2077
  • Dying Light 2
All of these games run on dx12 and already have native dlss support.

So what I am saying is, this game doesn't run on dx12 and it doesn't have native dlss support, which are required for dlss enabler to work. This mod doesn't magically add dlss. If I am understanding its description correctly it only uses already existing native dlss support of games to make them also work on amd systems and old(gtx) nvidia graphic cards. Mod also allows rtx 2000 and 3000 series graphics card to take advantage of frame generation technology.

If you installed this and saw performance improvement it is caused by something else or you're probably feeling placebo effect(especially if you aren't actively monitoring performance). In conclusion: This mod has no effect on this game.

.Sirene

Jul 24, 2022
Fyi I'm reading through its description on nexusmods page right now and this is literally the first sentence in the description:

And in the features list:

Then there are also screenshot comparisons provided in the same page. In those comparisons following games are shown:
  • NFS Unbound
  • Witcher 3
  • Cyberpunk 2077
  • Dying Light 2
All of these games run on dx12 and already have native dlss support.

So what I am saying is, this game doesn't run on dx12 and it doesn't have native dlss support, which are required for dlss enabler to work. This mod doesn't magically add dlss. If I am understanding its description correctly it only uses already existing native dlss support of games to make them also work on amd systems and old(gtx) nvidia graphic cards. Mod also allows rtx 2000 and 3000 series graphics card to take advantage of frame generation technology.

If you installed this and saw performance improvement it is caused by something else or you're probably feeling placebo effect(especially if you aren't actively monitoring performance). In conclusion: This mod has no effect on this game.
While I don't dispute what you've said, one of the major key points is that I have tested it on a bunch of other games - and as I said, I saw in some cases 20-30fps increase. So it does confirm what you said - those games likely have DLSS already, and while I can use the native DLSS tools, it was a fun experiment.

In the case of SMA - I think the reason I saw a performance increase is that the mod overwrote a couple DLL files in the game directory, some of the ones it replaced were from the reshade plugin - so I think when it broke re-shade, the demand from re-shade was lowered and thus resulted in nominal FPS as opposed to lowered ranges from using bad plugin settings.

Still, would be nice to find a way to incorporate some level of performance enhancements in SMA. Even if just minimal, any gain is still a gain in my book. Though thanks for the insight.

WakamoSato

Jan 9, 2021
Does anyone have older versions of this game? I need a version that's from before the lighting system changes but anything older than current version is also welcome.

I maybe have more, but have to look around first.

Reactions: Purple_Heart

M925Ya

May 27, 2022
may i ask is there a way spawn 2 model ? (i only have monkey cheat mod and thank you)
you need to go back a few pages on here and see the last recent comment on that topic; you'll need to join a discord and learn from there.... haven't personally tried but seems first girl loses some interactivity after you add a 2nd...its not like you can have them bang each other or get a double BJ lol but hey let us know what you find out

Reactions: achmed

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
I have the same problem of the fps tanking when model spawns in , rtx 3080 ryzen 5600x , haven't found a solution as well.
Might have to do with an Nvidia update. Game used to run fine, yet when I opened it earlier to show off the custom pose editor it uses, the fps died for a second when the model got loaded in.

Reactions: M925Ya

AtomicBoy

Dec 12, 2018
you need to go back a few pages on here and see the last recent comment on that topic; you'll need to join a discord and learn from there.... haven't personally tried but seems first girl loses some interactivity after you add a 2nd...its not like you can have them bang each other or get a double BJ lol but hey let us know what you find out
better experience mode ? or something else

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
lol because its an age old topic and a played out lore, sorry your late to the party but the next "update" is after we transcend this life into the next multiverse
Where's the new topic, i need to be invited to the party. I'm already transcended on this whole galaxy with my huge dick.

• Haha
Reactions: M925Ya

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
The auto auto throttle/thrusting (i dont know how to say that in english) has been removed ? it was Space or a thing like that to drill women automaticaly :KEK:

4.10 star(s) 153 Votes