4.10 star(s) 152 Votes

Maddison44

Aug 9, 2023
Ignore the "New Commands" section, its for the mod "Love Party".
And here are some extras, not sure if theres duplicates.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There are also some mods that add basic A.I to the girls, but its very.. Chaotic.
thx, It is strange that some of the commands that I wrote word for word, as in your instructions, the girl did not follow, although she was in a good mood. I will also add that many poses do not relate to sex with the main character. That is, the pose from behind that I called out and that's basically it. Cowgirl? No. Missionary? There is also no

Last edited:

Maddison44

Aug 9, 2023
I just realized what a bad optimization some modeling agency has. My 2070 super graphics card, which is not loaded even by 30%, gives out only 37 fps, and in Homework 2.9.2. 20 fps, the graphics settings do not affect anything.

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
thx, It is strange that some of the commands that I wrote word for word, as in your instructions, the girl did not follow, although she was in a good mood. I will also add that many poses do not relate to sex with the main character. That is, the pose from behind that I called out and that's basically it. Cowgirl? No. Missionary? There is also no
Remember to tell them to "Get on all fours", theres not really any actual (As in, riding, or any initiative on their part. They just move back and forth) sex, except between Monica and Saiko, also most sex happens in the dungeon, make sure you have the toys set up for play.

But yeah, its a shame the dev disappeared, couldve been good to see what he continued to come up with if he kept on going. Each iteration of the game got better. 2.1 was decent, 3.5 was leagues better.

I guess games like XStoryPlayer and Some Modeling Agency are just doomed to have their devs disappear.

Last edited:
Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado

Maddison44

Aug 9, 2023
Remember to tell them to "Get on all fours", theres not really any actual sex, except between Monica and Saiko, also most sex happens in the dungeon, make sure you have the toys set up for play.

But yeah, its a shame the dev disappeared, couldve been good to see what he continued to come up with if he kept on going. Each iteration of the game got better. 2.1 was decent, 3.5 was leagues better.

I guess games like XStoryPlayer and Some Modeling Agency are just doomed to have their devs disappear.
the idea of text commands sounds great in words, but is terrible in practice. It would be better if there was a large selection of options for commands displayed on the screen. The physics of the clothes that were in the game would also be good to implement in the agency. In general, from such games, I would like wide opportunities for interaction with the character, a lot of animated poses, reactions to touching, kissing and everything like that. And the fans would have already made stories for all occasions :)

M925Ya

May 27, 2022
saw a few people confused about discord so here's a simple picture tutorial lol

1. select "modding" section
2. select pinned (picture of a pin) no sh*t
3. read & download (window pops up)

(if you can't access discord, ask your mom, or mine idk lol)

1000026531.jpg

Last edited:

DoomGuy0

Formerly 'Dan1249'
Jul 18, 2020
I just realized what a bad optimization some modeling agency has. My 2070 super graphics card, which is not loaded even by 30%, gives out only 37 fps, and in Homework 2.9.2. 20 fps, the graphics settings do not affect anything.
I am also using RTX 2070 and I do not experience any optimization problems. If you are playing on a laptop, check that the performance mode is on, maybe it will help.

Reactions: M925Ya

M925Ya

May 27, 2022
I asked your mom instead, but she had no idea either on how i can access discord, so i ejaculated in her mouth.
oh trust me its all good kiddo! one day you'll learn - don't give up!

These days handouts are too common and no one wants to learn; teaching is a great way to overcome that lack of skill in doing it your damn self and feeling proud (ass claps & cheers)

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: bqsetnkwglo

Provo1980

Jan 7, 2021
I asked your mom instead, but she had no idea either on how i can access discord, so i ejaculated in her mouth.
Thankfully the picture shows the link nicely, so you don't have to do shit except type it ;). Was not gonna install discord :). ( )

• Yay, new update!

M925Ya

May 27, 2022
Thankfully the picture shows the link nicely, so you don't have to do shit except type it ;). Was not gonna install discord :). ( )
I knew this haha, but there's a few things you'll miss out on in the actual server itself, like videos/updates/tutorial pdfs and such that would otherwise be available on discord only.

Yotherethere3

Aug 23, 2023
If that was the case i would have no issue. But i get the message that i cannot accept the invite. Or i simply return to my front page.

Dec 7, 2019
I don't know if it's the lighting or if something's broken. It used to work. Now the screen is completely black, but when the camera is pointed at a specific target, there is sound and text, what is the problem? 360截图20240423030537105.jpg

Last edited:

shinshinone

Sep 13, 2020
I'm kind of hoping that there's some insane madman out there able to understand of how the functionality of the physics work, make it from scratch, and mix the best elements of both SMA and True Facials. But let's be honest here, that would be some hella copium.

• Haha

Stygian90

Jun 14, 2017
Guys.. how do I fuck this bitches? How can I put out my p3n1s? lol
You press P and shift + P to go full nude , press 1 for hand and look at your pecker then hold left click to do the helicopter (kidding .. you'll hold your dick and control the motion)
Extras:
Press 2 for finger
Press 3 for phone - left click for profile photo , right click to save her clothing
Press 4 for camera - left click for simple photo , right click for saving poses

Last edited:

uavxxx

Feb 23, 2021
You press P and shift + P to go full nude , press 1 for hand and look at your pecker then hold left click to do the helicopter (kidding .. you'll hold your dick and control the motion)
Extras:
Press 2 for finger
Press 3 for phone - left click for profile photo , right click to save her clothing
Press 4 for camera - left click for simple photo , right click for saving poses
Got it. But I couldn't get a blowjob from the girl. I paid her. But what then? My dick can't reach her XD
This controls needs to get better.

4.10 star(s) 152 Votes