Telaboy

Oct 22, 2018
BetterExperience Update 5.2a

What's new?
  • Stuff required to make demo below
  • Some UIs use new renderer
  • Some UIs are correctly scaled now and look the way they meant to be
  • Few more problematic features are disabled by default
  • When scene is managed by BetterScene you can use Ctrl+Tab to call custom pose mode

What's in agency demo?
  • Lots of stubs and placeholders
  • Playable photo session scenario with tasks, rewards and few poses I stole from pose sharing thread
  • Photo script uses in game stats to perform some checks, so it is not completely cheaty
  • Completed photo session will be rewarded with money, and some other photos
  • Easy translation API to replace some texts via simple json
  • Model's responses are handled with python script which configured with csv
  • Yellow balls

Install
  1. Monkey
  2. IronPython for BepInEx
  3. BetterExperience + BetterScene + BetterStory+standard demos and assets
  4. Agency demo package
  5. To run agency demo you need Monkey and The New Office scene asset
* all zips are 'extract here' archives, right into game dir

Tutorials that were not updated for v5
Will you continue to update the Agency Demo? its more engaging than the original game.

user115637

Jan 4, 2019
Shame this being abandoned, it had potential.
Yep, I liked the female orgasm animations very much. And overall penetration physics was interesting. By the way, I came here to whine about MC's penis slipping inside a pussy when it's actually inserted inside an asshole and even if doesn't come out of it xD Also, it's been hard to achieve anal orgasm for the females and they constantly move their ass to position penis for the vagina entrance and evade asshole penetration. Frustrating as hell, but just as satisfying =D It almost feels as if I'm playing a rapist simulator this way, lmao.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: DoomGuy0

DoomGuy0

Formerly 'Dan1249'
Jul 18, 2020
Yep, I liked the female orgasm animations very much. And overall penetration physics was interesting. By the way, I came here to whine about MC's penis slipping inside a pussy when it's actually inserted inside an asshole and even if doesn't come out of it xD Also, it's been hard to achieve anal orgasm for the females and they constantly move their ass to position penis for the vagina entrance and evade asshole penetration. Frustrating as hell, but just as satisfying =D It almost feels as if I'm playing a rapist simulator this way, lmao.
I haven't seen / found another adult simulation game that physically frees the player so much and feels so realistic. It's really a shame that the game was abandoned, but I guess we're lucky that at least such a game exists.

Reactions: user115637

Goblyn99

Sep 26, 2023
The links on the first page are not the last versions
1 Monkey v1.10 (BepinEx is included)
https://f95zone.to/threads/some-modeling-agency-v0-10-4e-t-valle.84955/post-13142828
2 BetterExperience Update 5.2a
https://f95zone.to/threads/some-modeling-agency-v0-10-4e-t-valle.84955/post-13156530
3 BetterExperience patch 5.2b (fix exotic display ratios)
https://f95zone.to/threads/some-modeling-agency-v0-10-4e-t-valle.84955/post-13217239
So just dl and run SMA_0.10.4e from the OP, and run each of these?
Are the extras recommended too, like the "Custom Poses Prototype", "Cosmetic Mod", and "Cheat/Mod Tool"? Anything else?

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
Sorry if I missed but does anyone have anything that talks about getting the agency demo up and running? I found the installation files and got them installed but I don't have a clear idea of how to start them up

TheCombatFox

Jan 14, 2020
It's abandoned...? :(
This game is one of its kind... I mean there are others but also abandoned from what I know and more buggy than this.
There's another but it's furry (Hotel Elera). The physics are good tho...

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
its wayy to fiddly to even get it in a hole. trying to do anal. changed the anus penetrative settings to low. but no matter how i position the character, it just doesnt go in any fucking hole. even with auto thrust. the physics is so fucking good. but its wayy too irritating to get the dick in. its rage worthy

DoomGuy0

Formerly 'Dan1249'
Jul 18, 2020
its wayy to fiddly to even get it in a hole. trying to do anal. changed the anus penetrative settings to low. but no matter how i position the character, it just doesnt go in any fucking hole. even with auto thrust. the physics is so fucking good. but its wayy too irritating to get the dick in. its rage worthy
Just calm down and spit the screen (MC's dick), then try again.

deepsauce47

Jan 3, 2023
Skill issue. Also, dick stiffness.

4.10 star(s) 152 Votes