4.10 star(s) 154 Votes

TailsYohan

May 12, 2020
After playing and reading the comments I still don't understand a thing, how can I delete my save and bring girls that don't fill the red bar quickly?

maxdannis

Dec 20, 2020
After playing and reading the comments I still don't understand a thing, how can I delete my save and bring girls that don't fill the red bar quickly?
Rate their pain tolerance low and dismiss them. Do this many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many times. Game progression is very slow.

Reactions: TailsYohan and LDV

RockyVA

Feb 1, 2018
I've been playing this game off and on for a few weeks. It kind of grows on you (like fungus). :sneaky: Anyway, I'm getting better girls who aren't prudes or freak out when you touch them. Today I got what can only be classified as a masochist. She still complains when you slap and spank her but the pleasure bar goes up and up. Start out humping her thighs for a quick O. She's not much to look at but lots of fun to play with so enjoy.

Pchit

Jan 24, 2018
Rate their pain tolerance low and dismiss them. Do this many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many times. Game progression is very slow.
The red bar is anger, not pain. Pain is the blue bar

Forsityk

Oct 23, 2018
Damn this game can be so good but sometimes the AI Generators just trollsme.

Finally god my versions of models (Goth,Punk) bust missing Irokese Hair or more punk clothes. Or goes more the asian female way.
The AI pops out really most of the time some pearls under the girls.

Also the behavoir has a nice touch too the females but it could a little bit more spicy. (insert Yandere Model / Na, just joking)

Keep it up Dev, you are sitting before an unpolished pearl. If i had any clue about programming then i would merge this with Honey Select 2 and Sandbox Open World
Merna Debari.png Jaclyn Dhein.png Vonnie Anchondo.png Rebbeca Sulouff.png Bronwyn Fruin.png

Last edited:

axel42

Mar 2, 2018
So since its practically irrelevant at this point does anyone have the LOCO edition? I cant see it being to entertaining but i wanted to at least try it once.

Reactions: Ahmtylmz

frikkn

Sep 29, 2018
For God's sake, how do I get girls that the red bar doesn't get up fast?
Seriously just use the cheat tool, monkey or whatever its called. It's posted here a few pages ago and lets you adjust all that shit. I've played a fuckload and I'm just starting to get 'normal' characters however I didn't really understand the rating system at first which is fucking up the gene pool I think.

kristijanEX

May 25, 2020
Here are some of my girls after playing the game for 10+ weeks.

NOTE : It keeps giving me green haired girls, but I don't really have any fetish for green hair, I don't mind it honestly and things that I don't care at all about like "height" I just rate at 10 unless they're 8 or 2 foot tall.

spankbank

Feb 22, 2020
If you wish to have betterresults with the current stage of the game I recommend you download the MonKey.
Its in this forum :)
Could someone explain/literally show me what this is. I found this game recently and it's pretty good; reading through this thread, a lot of the same issues I had have been highlighted.

Last edited:

quilette

Feb 27, 2019
Could someone explain/literally show me what this is. I found this game recently and it's pretty good, reading through this thread a lot of the same issues I had have been highlighted
Monkey is a chat mod that allows quite a bit more than the built in cheats. Check out the top post -- there are links to it and other goodies (like a save editor) at the bottom.

korepla

Aug 23, 2018
Monkey
Monkey is a mod for Some Modeling Agency.
Currently it has the following features:
  • Change the proportions of the current female character (scale, breasts size, buttocks size, etc.)
  • Dress/undress the female character (individual pieces of clothing can now be turned on or off)
  • Set and lock the values for the female and male character's emotions (can now be done individually)
  • Graphics settings can be adjusted (fog, ambient occlusion, bloom etc.)
Hotkey (default)
Function
M​
Toggles the visibility of the main window.​
L​
Toggles potato mode, which enables/disables all graphics settings at once.​
R​
Toggles the camera mode; in the unlocked mode you can view around without holding right mouse button.​
K​
Toggles the male character scale mode; in the scaled mode the male character will be scaled by 10% in the Y-axis which allows you to access female characters laying sideways on the desk.​

All hotkeys are configurable in the configuration file (BepInEx\config\monkey_configuration.xml).

Screenshot

View attachment 1395905

Installation

Simply extract the contents of the archive into the game folder.

Changelog

2021/09/09 - Version 1.0.0.0

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
why not working hot key f.... i can not using this mode!! may someone help for it?

4.10 star(s) 154 Votes