--------------------

last version 0.7.99 on Valle's patreon

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: LDV

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
Its a char editor preview.
Download to preview the character editor.
Just dont replace your last version with it,

Mar 6, 2021
can we import the girls from the editor to the main game? can seem to find the save files. i have found the files but when you put them in the save folder they dont seem to work in the normal game.

Last edited:

RockyVA

Feb 1, 2018
can we import the girls from the editor to the main game? can seem to find the save files. i have found the files but when you put them in the save folder they dont seem to work in the normal game.
The 0.7.99 editor won't be complete until version 8. You can move the girls saved in the editor to the main characters folder but they are buggy. You also can't edit them using the online SMA save editor. It throws an error.

Sep 22, 2017
No, the character data from the editor preview and the current game version are not compatible.

elhombre

Jun 6, 2017
I've made some upgrades to Monkey, and would like to collect feedback from a few testers before release.

The main feature is 'Sluttify' which alters hundreds of genetic variables to make interviews... fun. Several personality and appearance variables have been exposed including breasts, skin, hair and eyes. The UI was also optimized to reduce game polling.
-T-
Can you, would you kindly add some overall consent/arousal/pleasure multiplier option... (like scale select, 2x , 4x ...)
-since is already a cheat , make it a good one :)

thx

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Matiasg

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
Can you, would you kindly add some overall consent/arousal/pleasure multiplier option... (like scale select, 2x , 4x ...)
-since is already a cheat , make it a good one :)

thx
In the new mod, there are now three sliders allowing you to tune the amount of pleasure generated. It will be posted shortly.

For consent, I'm not sure what you mean since you can dial it in to your liking already. Just PM me if the new mod doesn't address this.

-T-

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
Thanks to everyone that helped with testing and provided feedback. And thanks to Pitoriex for providing the original Monkey code, without which this mod-mod would not exist.

Find attached v1.1.6 of Monkey. You MUST have SMA 7.5 with the original Monkey v.1.0.0 from Pitoriex installed and WORKING under Win10/64. If not, this likely won't work for you and I won't be able to help.

To install, exit the game, unzip the attached monkey.dll and copy it over the original located in your SMA game folder under ../BepInEx/plugins/Monkey.

Amongst the key changes are a new 'sluttify' mode and over a hundred personality and appearance genes you can tune. Those changes should influence the next gene pool level if you rate them high.

Once 'sluttified', a model will climax very quickly. This was by design to maximize the genetic effects. If you want a more... in depth interview, you can adjust pleasure increases via three sluttify sliders, or simply lock pleasure in the emotion menu.

This is still a work in progress. If you encounter issues or have suggestions, PM me.

-T-

Sep 22, 2017
[...]over a hundred personality and appearance genes you can tune. Those changes should influence the next gene pool level if you rate them high.
If that's true, that's awesome. The unfortunate thing about SMAEditor was that it seemed that changes made didn't carry forward into the gene pool, and using the save editor was kind of a hassle as a workaround.
Thanks for this!

It's crazy how much better the game looks once you disable all the post-processing effects besides AO (and keeping the lighting on).
glasses_vs_no_glasses.png

Last edited:

korepla

Aug 23, 2018
Thanks to everyone that helped with testing and provided feedback. And thanks to Pitoriex for providing the original Monkey code, without which this mod-mod would not exist.

Find attached v1.1.6 of Monkey. You MUST have SMA 7.5 with the original Monkey v.1.0.0 from Pitoriex installed and WORKING under Win10/64. If not, this likely won't work for you and I won't be able to help.

To install, exit the game, unzip the attached monkey.dll and copy it over the original located in your SMA game folder under ../BepInEx/plugins/Monkey.

Amongst the key changes are a new 'sluttify' mode and over a hundred personality and appearance genes you can tune. Those changes should influence the next gene pool level if you rate them high.

Once 'sluttified', a model will climax very quickly. This was by design to maximize the genetic effects. If you want a more... in depth interview, you can adjust pleasure increases via three sluttify sliders, or simply lock pleasure in the emotion menu.

This is still a work in progress. If you encounter issues or have suggestions, PM me.

-T-
dude when I run the game, a text file is created. and i can't use the mod . how can i fix it ?

System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> HarmonyLib.HarmonyException: IL Compile Error (unknown location) ---> HarmonyLib.HarmonyException: IL Compile Error (unknown location) ---> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at HarmonyLib.Internal.RuntimeFixes.StackTraceFixes.OnILChainRefresh (System.Object self) [0x00000] in <48ac0133328b486983afe98eee5b730e>:0
at MonoMod.RuntimeDetour.ILHook.Apply () [0x00059] in <4fc6695ecceb4b02aae56cad81c83183>:0
at HarmonyLib.Public.Patching.ManagedMethodPatcher.DetourTo (System.Reflection.MethodBase replacement) [0x00047] in <48ac0133328b486983afe98eee5b730e>:0
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at HarmonyLib.Public.Patching.ManagedMethodPatcher.DetourTo (System.Reflection.MethodBase replacement) [0x0005f] in <48ac0133328b486983afe98eee5b730e>:0
at HarmonyLib.PatchFunctions.UpdateWrapper (System.Reflection.MethodBase original, HarmonyLib.PatchInfo patchInfo) [0x00033] in <48ac0133328b486983afe98eee5b730e>:0
at HarmonyLib.PatchClassProcessor.ReportException (System.Exception exception, System.Reflection.MethodBase original) [0x00045] in <48ac0133328b486983afe98eee5b730e>:0
at HarmonyLib.PatchClassProcessor.Patch () [0x00084] in <48ac0133328b486983afe98eee5b730e>:0
at HarmonyLib.Harmony.PatchAll (System.Type type) [0x00008] in <48ac0133328b486983afe98eee5b730e>:0
at HarmonyLib.Harmony.CreateAndPatchAll (System.Type type, System.String harmonyInstanceId) [0x0001e] in <48ac0133328b486983afe98eee5b730e>:0
at BepInEx.Preloader.RuntimeFixes.ConsoleSetOutFix.Apply () [0x0001f] in <4c3533f771b442b58e3bc86eab9f3ef2>:0
at BepInEx.Preloader.PreloaderRunner.PreloaderMain () [0x00011] in <4c3533f771b442b58e3bc86eab9f3ef2>:0
at BepInEx.Preloader.PreloaderRunner.PreloaderPreMain () [0x0005c] in <4c3533f771b442b58e3bc86eab9f3ef2>:0
at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod.InternalInvoke(System.Reflection.MonoMethod,object,object[],System.Exception&)
at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Reflection.BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00032] in <a1e9f114a6e64f4eacb529fc802ec93d>:0
at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Reflection.BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x0004b] in <a1e9f114a6e64f4eacb529fc802ec93d>:0
at System.Reflection.MethodBase.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Object[] parameters) [0x00000] in <a1e9f114a6e64f4eacb529fc802ec93d>:0
at BepInEx.Preloader.Entrypoint.Main () [0x0008b] in <4c3533f771b442b58e3bc86eab9f3ef2>:0

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
dude when I run the game, a text file is created. and i can't use the mod . how can i fix it ?
Never seen this error. I suspect an install or system/OS issue.
1- What is your processor and OS version? This is only for Win10/64 on AMD/Intel.
2- Reinstall SMA 7.5 in a DIFFERENT folder/location then make sure the game works
3- Apply the original monkey mod (v1.0.0) and make sure the game AND mod works
4- If the above works, replace the DLL then test again to see if it works.

If you are still having issue after this, PM me. However I'm not sure I can help as the replacement DLL didn't change the injection code (i.e. HarmonyLib you see in the trace).

-T-

MilfLover88

Jul 30, 2020

-T-

Thanks for your work!

Is it possible to increase the body parameters (fat,butt...) more?

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
Thanks for your work!

Is it possible to increase the body parameters (fat,butt...) more?
I'm pretty sure you can exceed those values by overriding the limits imposed by the game.

However, this will break save/load and many systems may show issues (collision, animation, cameras, genetic leveling, etc.). This is why I chose to limit values to what the game safely supports.

If supersizing is requested enough, I may take a closer look.

In the meantime I'd suggest you register to the TValle discord (link in a previous message). In the modding board, people have been experimenting with ginormous part sizes via either unity explorer or runtime editor.

-T-

Reactions: fzdc

elhombre

Jun 6, 2017
In the new mod, there are now three sliders allowing you to tune the amount of pleasure generated. It will be posted shortly.

For consent, I'm not sure what you mean since you can dial it in to your liking already. Just PM me if the new mod doesn't address this.

-T-
actually, everything is ok .. just tried your (1.1.6) mod and all things that i touched worked just fine
really good work, there's stuff i never expected... seems we don't that need save editor anymore

I was thinking more of 'gamer' approach, so you still play the game but stuff like consent etc. accumulates much better/faster... grind grind... but now .. no need.

thanks again for your mod of the mod :)
------------------------
btw... one more thing if i may and not a problem
-- hotkey function for male orgasm ... imho is too quick :) , hero cums 10 times before model ... and dick shrinks/falls out and what not
-- essentially it should lock "male-pleasure" at 99% as release is at 100% .. so now we cum when we want ||
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Jun 10, 2017
actually, everything is ok .. just tried your (1.1.6) mod and all things that i touched worked just fine
really good work, there's stuff i never expected... seems we don't that need save editor anymore

I was thinking more of 'gamer' approach, so you still play the game but stuff like consent etc. accumulates much better/faster... grind grind... but now .. no need.

thanks again for your mod of the mod :)
------------------------
btw... one more thing if i may and not a problem
-- hotkey function for male orgasm ... imho is too quick :) , hero cums 10 times before model ... and dick shrinks/falls out and what not
-- essentially it should lock "male-pleasure" at 99% as release is at 100% .. so now we cum when we want ||
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can set the penis sensibility on cheats menu 0% so it takes a lot longer to cum, and you can lock the male pleasure on monkey mod too.

frikkn

Sep 29, 2018

-T-
Fucking amazing, nice work. I spent a few hours looking at save data with SMA save editor and the sheer amount of variables is insane, every thing I tried tended to make things worse rather than better, plus constantly loading/reloading the game to test one variable is nimb-numbingly boring. How the fuck did you sift through all of that?

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
Thanks. Glad this is working and helping others.

I tried multiple things as well, but eventually had to breakout every single variable and trace the game code to see what it does. If you look at the Monkey code through dnspy, the _slutModifiers lists all 850 personality variables with comments to help others like:

// 223-264 Stimulated body part group when naked
// "Personalidad_Grupo_Erogenidad_ParteEstimulada_[ParteDelCuerpoHumano]"
( "Personalidad_Grupo_Erogenidad_ParteEstimulada_", ModifierType.PARTS, new[] { 1f } ),

The process was akin to finding needles in a haystack... through an electron microscope. It was both a frustrating and exhilarating experience.

-T-

frikkn

Sep 29, 2018
Thanks. Glad this is working and helping others.

I tried multiple things as well, but eventually had to breakout every single variable and trace the game code to see what it does. If you look at the Monkey code through dnspy, the _slutModifiers lists all 850 personality variables with comments to help others like:

// 223-264 Stimulated body part group when naked
// "Personalidad_Grupo_Erogenidad_ParteEstimulada_[ParteDelCuerpoHumano]"
( "Personalidad_Grupo_Erogenidad_ParteEstimulada_", ModifierType.PARTS, new[] { 1f } ),

The process was akin to finding needles in a haystack... through an electron microscope. It was both a frustrating and exhilarating experience.

-T-
yeah-this-is-big-brain-time-meme-e565585186740e5af621cdbb3207c535.jpg

4.10 star(s) 154 Votes