4.10 star(s) 154 Votes

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
I've made some upgrades to Monkey, and would like to collect feedback from a few testers before release.

The main feature is 'Sluttify' which alters hundreds of genetic variables to make interviews... fun. Several personality and appearance variables have been exposed including breasts, skin, hair and eyes. The UI was also optimized to reduce game polling.

PM me if interested.

NOTE: you NEED to have a working installation of SMA 7.5 with Monkey (made by Pitoriex - Win10/64), be familiar with the game and willing to provide feedback.

-T-

Last edited:

sweetit

Aug 17, 2020
I've made some upgrades to Monkey, and would like to collect feedback from a few testers before release.

The main feature is 'Sluttify' which alters hundreds of genetic variables to make interviews... fun. Several personality and appearance variables have been exposed including breasts, skin, hair and eyes. The UI has also optimized to reduce game polling.

PM me if interested.

NOTE: you NEED to have a working installation of SMA 7.5 with Monkey (made by Pitoriex - Win10/64), be familiar with the game and willing to provide feedback.

-T-

just post it you tease

cpsycrow

Mar 21, 2021

The main feature is 'Sluttify' which alters hundreds of genetic variables to make interviews... fun. Several personality and appearance variables have been exposed including breasts, skin, hair and eyes. The UI was also optimized to reduce game polling.

PM me if interested.

-T-

I would like to test please. I have PM'd you.

jederstein

Sep 16, 2018

PM me if interested.

-T-
Yo, Imma dm you. but I think you would get more feedback if you post it here for everyone

Feb 12, 2018

PM me if interested.

-T-
I think you should have guessed a lot of people would PM you ...
Why not share on Tvalle discord or drop a safe link here...

PMd you anyway...

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
Thanks for all the interest in the updated mod!

The main reason for a closed beta is to make sure it works on a variety of system and configs, and to get targeted feedback from experienced players. I never used Unity/C# or released assemblies, so even more reasons to be extra careful.

I plan to iterate a few more times based on feedback, then release it here when ready. Hopefully soon...

-T-

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
I'm liking the girl creator thats up on the Patreon now.
Cant wait until its implemented.

RockyVA

Feb 1, 2018
Casting Couch style save file. The girls are ready for sex, don't get angry, and pain is not an issue. Girls range from level 1 - 4. Mix of short, tall, thin, thicc. Uploading a few individuals as examples for those who don't want to go with a save file.

Karena Roettger.png Rosanne Jacinto.png Cinthia Cragin.png Amira Martorella.png Shenika Canizales.png

Last edited:

hammond-fish

Aug 5, 2020
Hi,

new to this game. Seems fun, but it does not seem to save for me. I play a week at levl.1, then it goes to
Monday again with the same identical girl as the first time. Also can't see any save folder.

Thanks for any help.

H

hammond-fish

Aug 5, 2020
Hi,

new to this game. Seems fun, but it does not seem to save for me. I play a week at levl.1, then it goes to
Monday again with the same identical girl as the first time. Also can't see any save folder.

Thanks for any help.

H
ok I found the saves and editor. Maybe I need to be more patient.

Reactions: Pchit
4.10 star(s) 154 Votes