4.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Detarco

Game Developer
Jun 8, 2023
CharaStudio 2023-06-07 16-08-41.png

Overview:
Dive into the tale that centers around three captivating characters, each broken and facing struggles in their own way.
Follow along as they face highs and lows that peel back the layers they present to the world to show who they really are on the inside.
As they find strength and grow amidst adversity, each perspective offers a different prism to see not only how they see themselves, but the world and people around them.
Will you be there with them in their journey as they try to find Something Better?​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-15
Release Date: 2024-03-06
Developer: Detarco - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -
Update only
(v0.1.9 -> v0.2.0): - - - -

9.png 1.jpg 3.jpg 8.jpg 7.jpg 2.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 11.png 4.jpg 10.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Brainfurt

Apr 2, 2023
If I had a penny for every Koikatsu game with an harem tag I'd be Mr fucking Archibald Gripsou

Banner's middle girl is very cute though, hoping harem is optional. Good luck dev

gropax

Dec 24, 2017
They indeed are!
Once I'm more acquainted with how to make them I'll get them in, I want for them to be good and default animations wouldn't cut it on my conscience
Nice, that's all I needed to hear! Best of luck with the project!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Detarco

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
So, in regards to the multiple protagonist tag, do you pick whether to play as a male/female at the beginning of the game, or are you shown the POV of multiple people throughout the game?

I, too, hope the harem is optional.

Either way best of luck with your game.

* Edit: After re-reading the overview I'm assuming it's the latter

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Detarco

Detarco

Game Developer
Jun 8, 2023
So, in regards to the multiple protagonist tag, do you pick whether to play as a male/female at the beginning of the game, or are you shown the POV of multiple people throughout the game? I, too, hope the harem is optional.

Either way best of luck with your game.
It changes PoV throughout the game between the three main protagonists (the ones depicted in the banner), each holds a view of the world and tries to bring solutions to their problems in the way only they know.

It may sound pretentious, but I'm sincerely hoping to bring a good and warm experience to all that tries to play through it.

In regards to the harem, it isn't as intrusive as the tag usually is, it's mostly a way to bond with each character (Don't worry, you can skip any lewd scene if you dislike the ones participating in it)

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes