VN Ren'Py Abandoned Something In The Water [v0.1c] [The Nerd Xxx]

cvat420

Mar 25, 2018
No content other than the synopsis of the the game. Having to change clothes to go to school/work is grindy to say the least. No character interaction yet, not even the mythical inoculation played over 2.5 weeks just to be sure no consequences for skipping school or work. Very little NPC development or interactions in other words very little plot. Definitely a work in progress with lots of progress needed.

Guru1987

Feb 13, 2018
...Honestly I can't understand the game. I can't understand what to do, I always do the same actions every day and nothing happens, and I can not do anything else...

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Bug. When sister is taking a shower, if I knock and she opens, and I ask to use the toilet, then she says no peeking, then I get thrown back to mother is taking a shower.

Ashgamer

Jun 17, 2018
Bug. When sister is taking a shower, if I knock and she opens, and I ask to use the toilet, then she says no peeking, then I get thrown back to mother is taking a shower.
Don't think that is a bug. There just isn't a scene for it (yet?). Did time pass?

Reactions: ontach

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
I kinda would have advised against releasing the game until at least the inoculation scene was added. Because there's literally nothing to do in the current build. I have no hint how the actual corruption may work, etc.

Smugly

Jun 4, 2018
Does anything actually happen in this game? I've put in over 2 game-weeks & it's still just a "watch tv with the family" sim.

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
Does anything actually happen in this game? I've put in over 2 game-weeks & it's still just a "watch tv with the family" sim.
Yes, after she gets inoculated, she turns into a multi-tentacled rape monster every night and impregnates the other women. However, every morning things reset and she can look forward to eating breakfast, visiting her brother and watching tv with the family(before raping and impregnating them again--the eggs hatch almost immediately and slink away).
j/k there's nothing there at the moment.

Ashgamer

Jun 17, 2018
Honestly, the uploader should have really made it more clear this was just a demo / extremely early alpha (the version numbers don't help... 0.1 is probably too generous). It's not a game yet. Anyone downloading is really just part of the development process, a tester, and not a player.

pastera

Jun 19, 2017
This looks quite good, I like the interface and how things are laid out. I hope the side protrait will not just be used for showing the outfit. For exemple Adventures Of Tara used it to show humiliating "poses" the people made the MC take when she just met them (uncovering of top to expose her breasts for exemple).
I'm not sure what kind of content/fetish we'll get though. Is the girl going to be dominated by the brother following the injection ? Is it the other way around and she'll dominate the family? Is it a corruption story?
I'd like more tags to know what we are expecting ^^ or a longer summary ^^.

Dipsode

Aug 12, 2017
I like the starting point, unrealistic but credible and not worse than thiotimoline, isn't it .. I like much less the music rather haunting even irritating and the police quickly painful to read...
An interface different from other renpy games, it's always nice

Anyway, I put this in the category to follow
Keep the good work!!

TheNerdXXX

Something in the Water
Game Developer
Feb 14, 2017
It's nice to see the positive comments in among the negative!! Thank You :)

All criticism is always welcome.

There are officially 63 story renders now ready, involving 4 characters. I've also booked in 2 holiday days from work so I have the next 6 days off!! Yes that's right I've used holiday days to work on the game haha! Oh the dream of working on adult games for a living....

My next 2 updates are critical I think.

This month: Story heavy. Prologue, School and Job.

Next Month: Simplification of the game mechanics. 24 hour clock is tedious and will be broken into chunks: Early morning, morning, midday, afternoon, evening and night. This allows me to have NPC's move around dependent on 1 variable. Rather than if hour is => 8 and minutes == 0 then character.... And also ties directly into letting you know where an NPC is in the world, and where actions are available. Better for me, better for you.

I've only extended existing events in this months update, this is due to the mechanics change that is coming. Coding brand new scenes when I'm due to change how they function at their base level is just pointless.

:)

Reactions: Skyler

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Seems to be a lot of potential here - render quality is fantastic, characters are likeable (Sandy's just all-around adorable), possible MILF-TEEN LESBIAN ACTION (seriously why is this so rare?!)... hell, even the custom main menu shows a level of attention that many Ren'Py games don't get.

Gonna be keeping a close eye on this one :)

BubaJ

Jun 9, 2017
On a personal note: I hope there's some way that the main character ends up with her brother's dick in her. Not a requirement or anything, I just happen to strongly prefer heterosexual incest to lesbian incest.
I salute to that. Nothing against lesbian incest, but she needs a dick in her, the same with mother (3some would be even better).

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
I salute to that. Nothing against lesbian incest, but she needs a dick in her, the same with mother (3some would be even better).
And we getting typical incest game, 95% this type games. Boring.

Reactions: Henao