VN Ren'Py Abandoned Something Special [v0.1.13] [WonderGames]

2.20 star(s) 43 Votes

samis

May 24, 2017
hi
is there any guide for this game . what i'm trying to say is that , is there any submission or dominance?

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
far as i can tell no matter what you choose u always end up in the same position. cant decide who you interact with. tried avoiding the redhead to see if it could be done and it can't. dialogue changes a bit but the scene pretty much carries out the same regardless of choice.

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
sorry but is this the whole conversation from him??what?who?why? hah? and is there any option to tell tina to fuck off, if not why give false choices... i dont get it really...

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Latest news .. dev is snoozing and having a lush day in bed with the trusted fluffy bear holding the dreams up and hefty :)!
1582482979762.png

Feb 13 at 1:03am
News

Hey guys!

As usual, giving you a quick update on the game development.

Lately I've been working so hard and so alone on the game, (which is basically what I always do), that I realised I had forgotten to post any news on Patreon. Of course, I hurry to fix it! Thanks to those of you who made inquiries, it made me realise the fact.

Basically, there's nothing new going on. As before, I'm extremely busy doing my best to make awesome renders and developing the story. Yes, the story goes on as well as the life of the main character does.

And here is a picture from the upcoming update showing you in which direction the story is developing.

What do you think: will that do for a hint?!

Thanks for staying with me!

I promise I'll keep you informed as soon as there is anything new to share :)

tried avoiding the redhead
looking for Something Special

vincentp98

Feb 25, 2020
hi, i tried the game today, and doesn't have any sound (no problem with the others patreon games i tried so far), no problem with widows sound/nvidia drivers either...anyone may have a suggestion ?
thanks

Ptpredator

Jan 1, 2020
hi, i tried the game today, and doesn't have any sound (no problem with the others patreon games i tried so far), no problem with widows sound/nvidia drivers either...anyone may have a suggestion ?
thanks
As far as I remember, the game doesn't have sound effects so far.

PrimeX

I will impreggy your mommy
Donor
May 21, 2019
MC's dialogue is conflicting, one second he's being a stuck up prude and then he's rubbing his sleeping mom's pussy the next. At least be consistent. Other than that this game is hot and has a lot of potential.

May 25, 2017
'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
python hide:
File "E:\Test nya\WonderGames\SS-0.0.6-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "E:\Test nya\WonderGames\SS-0.0.6-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
python hide:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
ui.interact()
File "E:\Test nya\WonderGames\SS-0.0.6-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "E:\Test nya\WonderGames\SS-0.0.6-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "E:\Test nya\WonderGames\SS-0.0.6-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3518, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "E:\Test nya\WonderGames\SS-0.0.6-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
File "E:\Test nya\WonderGames\SS-0.0.6-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
File "E:\Test nya\WonderGames\SS-0.0.6-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 714, in event
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "E:\Test nya\WonderGames\SS-0.0.6-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
File "E:\Test nya\WonderGames\SS-0.0.6-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
File "E:\Test nya\WonderGames\SS-0.0.6-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 962, in event
return handle_click(self.clicked)
File "E:\Test nya\WonderGames\SS-0.0.6-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 897, in handle_click
rv = run(action)
File "E:\Test nya\WonderGames\SS-0.0.6-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
File "E:\Test nya\WonderGames\SS-0.0.6-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 770, in load
log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
File "E:\Test nya\WonderGames\SS-0.0.6-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1983, in unfreeze
self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
File "E:\Test nya\WonderGames\SS-0.0.6-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1815, in rollback
self.load_failed()
File "E:\Test nya\WonderGames\SS-0.0.6-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1733, in load_failed
raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Something Special 0.0.6
Thu Apr 09 08:13:35 2020

2.20 star(s) 43 Votes